Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 11-03-2011, 03:31 PM   #11
Registered Users
Formerly: angelami4
My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy guidelines

LOL That's hilarious and very true in many ways although I don't mind having family around during the birth although there are times I wish my MIL would ASK rather than ASSUMING that she'll be there for EVERYTHING! *rolls eyes*

Gumbelina - I'm so there with you...unfortunately, the satisfaction of sending this to my MIL and certain other family members would be more trouble than it's worth...I'd rather pick my fits - i.e. MIL not smoking around my kids -_- It's an ongoing battle...she'll be great for a while and then "forget" or decide I'm crazy and she can do what she wants with "her" kids *rolls eyes* I will say that things are getting better since DH started standing up to her over the smoking issue and honestly she's doing better about it as well. She doesn't "forget" as often now and since I've stopped having to deal with her, we have an overall better relationship. Anyway, all that to say that I pick my battles and having her overly involved in the pregnancy and birthing process isn't really a battle I'm willing to pick right now...although I do dream of an unexpected UC at home just to avoid everyone! LOL

~Amy Eddie: Heather (1/7/2007), Mikayla (11/4/2009), Michael (3/22/2012), and Harmony (1/24/2014)
*LizziesLoops* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:35 PM   #12
Registered Users

Thanks for the laugh! Awesome list
lemonylane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 03:55 AM   #13
Registered Users
My Mood:

LOVE THIS! I totally wish I could post it on facebook without starting a fight.
Married to Nathan Mommy to Tobias (11.23.07) Malachi (11.11.2009) and Leah (3.16.12)
beaute_marquee is offline   Reply With Quote