Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-07-2011, 09:58 AM   #1
mrstilly
Registered Users
seller

paypal payment pending??

I've bought and sold on here and ebay. I've never had an issue with paypal payments and have limited, but all positive feedback. Just this week, paypal started holding payments for things sold on ebay. It's never happened before, the $$ has always been available right away. It says it'll take 7-10 days to clear once DC says the item was delivered. I've never had a dispute against me or anything. Why is this starting now? I can understand protecting people from those who are new to selling on ebay to make sure it's not a scam, but I've had my pp and ebay account for several years.

Advertisement

mrstilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:18 AM   #2
happymama&wife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: paypal payment pending??

Same thing happened to me this last week or 2. It's annoying. But I found that if I purchase my postage through paypal, it only takes about 3 days after dc says delivered to get my money.

Oddly, I sold 6 items on ebay and 1 of them I had the money right away, the other 5 were all pending. All the auctions ended the same day within an hour.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:43 AM   #3
meganbell05
Registered Users

Re: paypal payment pending??

we bought a bunch of babylegs from the babylegs site through pp & it took forever too
meganbell05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:11 AM   #4
trellisaze
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by meganbell05
we bought a bunch of babylegs from the babylegs site through pp & it took forever too
I'm pretty sure this is a different issue. It's because babylegs hasn't accepted/processed the payments yet. The eBay issue is something else entirely that a lot of sellers are running in to.
trellisaze is offline   Reply With Quote