Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-07-2011, 09:59 PM   #11
jaelynsmommy61607
Registered Users
seller
seller

My 1st I didnt get much sickness.but I knew I was pregnant. With my 2nd I had a little sickness in the early morning. I knew I was pregnant also. This time I'm completely shocked. I had no clue I was pregnant.

Advertisement

jaelynsmommy61607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:25 PM   #12
katia
Registered Users
seller

Re: question for those who already have been through 2 pregnancies

My pregnancies were completely different. I had a whole series of problems and looked and felt gross with my first (girl) and felt and looked fabulous with my second (boy). I always joke if I have another, I will know gender, but I think everyone is unique, as is each pregnancy.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:00 AM   #13
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by katia View Post
My pregnancies were completely different. I had a whole series of problems and looked and felt gross with my first (girl) and felt and looked fabulous with my second (boy). I always joke if I have another, I will know gender, but I think everyone is unique, as is each pregnancy.
well, I do beleive that wives tale! My sister has 4 (and is preg with her 5th but I haven't seen her) and with both of her boys, she looked awesome (even though she was horribly sick), shiny hair, etc. With her girls, she looked like crap, I mean, pasty and just....bad, lol. With all of mine (all boys) i look awesome even though I feel terrible. Like my hair is shiny, my boobs look good, etc. So if this one is a girl, I should be able to tell by the mirror
Old 10-08-2011, 09:56 AM   #14
groovymum
Registered Users

My Mood:

My first 2, both girls...fairly easy same symtoms. Slightly nauseous, but never threw up, sleepy, mostly mild. I'm 5weeks and 3 days. I'm feeling way worse with this one, and already sick feeling all day. However I've been fighting a cold, nursing still and not sleeping, so I'm wondering if this is how this pregnancy will go or if it's just because my body is trying to do a million things. Interesting though. I also don't think I started feeling sick with my girls until the 6th week.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:44 AM   #15
jenni_michelle
Registered Users
seller
seller

Both my two pregnancies before this one were different...

My first I had diarrhea and vomiting till the end of the pregnancy, but the nausea only came once a day and I'd get sick and feel a bit better. I craved meat all through out my pregnancy, had lots of smell aversions and could smell things a mile away LOL.

My second I had some diarrhea and vomiting but not to the extent of my 1st pregnancy. I was nauseous all day, every day till I hit my 2nd trimester. I craved sweets and despised anything meat. Very emotional and easily irritated.

Some things were the same with each... like being really tired, clear/vibrant skin (normally clear though), lots of hair growth, lots of weight gain, and heartburn.

With this pregnancy I've been nauseous all day again (no vomiting *YET*), really tired, zits on forehead, no cravings yet, and don't want to eat anything - nothing sounds good (have to force myself to eat). There will be a ton more as the pregnancy goes on though.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:23 AM   #16
lovermuffin
Registered Users
seller

I was MUCH more nauseated with my second even though, I didn't begin to have m/s until 9weeks, which is when I found out I was pregnant. LOl.

I didn't have any food aversions with my second though. But I m/c my second pregnancy at 13 weeks so my info may not be the best to go off of. HA!
Old 10-27-2011, 10:20 PM   #17
caseyheather123
Registered Users
seller

It's funny you say that. I have 2 girls and a boy. Smell didn't bother me as much with my girls, but with my son they bothered me big time and I craved chinese food when I was pregnant with him.

I seemed to crave more sweets and acidic foods like spaghetti, pizza, tomatoey stuff and with my son it was chinese food and I didn't really care for sweets too much.
caseyheather123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:51 AM   #18
love2bmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had much worse morning sickness with my boy. With my DD I only threw up 3 times the whole pregnancy, with my DS I lost count. I was always sick. I know it's still early, but this pregnancy is seeming a lot more like my one with my DD, so we'll see if that means anything!
love2bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:45 AM   #19
mommymandy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My first and second were different,my first I would throw up in the morning, then be fine all day, with my second I was sick all day, and. They were both boys, so I have no idea.
This time I'm nauseous on and off, but haven't actually been sick, so who knows. Lol

www.AmandaGreene.OrigamiOwl.com
"You tell stories with words, we tell stories with jewelry"
mommymandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:51 AM   #20
Pampered Mama
Registered Users
Formerly: JASMommy
seller
seller

My Mood:

DDC, but out of my 6 pregnancies, they have each had their own quirks as far as ms/no ms, cravings, etc- I have 2 girls, 2 boys, and 2 m/c too early to find out sex.

Pampered Mama is offline   Reply With Quote