Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-09-2011, 08:03 PM   #1
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Diamond Babies Weekly Chat :)

Hey mommas!!!! I know we didn't start a new chat for last week. I am starting to find my energy so hopefully I can keep the weekly chats going

So, I say let's start 'featuring' a momma each week. I think we should give information, as much or little as you're confortable with. Like, where you live, kids, husbands (s/o) names, occupations, anything you want to share. Also, I think it'd be fun to come up with 5-6 questions you want the other mommas to answer. Be creative, be wild, be controversial I mean we want to keep it lively, right? I love a good debate, different perspectives etc. No fighting

Let's start with due dates. Please help me if any of these mommas are no longer around AND let me know if you don't want to be 'momma of the week'

Advertisement

Old 10-09-2011, 08:05 PM   #2
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Diamond Babies Weekly Chat :)

Jess-3wyobabes You are up!

I am going off of the list in the sticky for due dates. Anna, can you make sure it's updated? Thanks!
Old 10-10-2011, 06:56 AM   #3
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yay! New chat. I've got energy returning here too which is good because I got a lot of housework to catch up on. Yesterday I had an intense craving for pineapple pizza and made some, it was so good.

Otherwise, sometimes I swear I've been leaking a bit of milk here and there. I was sleeping on my stomach last night (big mistake, woke up with round ligament pain) and swear my shirt felt just a little damp.

My son really wants to go play outside, I need to start moving here.

Question for Jess: What's your favorite book?

Last edited by blueone; 10-10-2011 at 07:51 AM.
blueone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:08 AM   #4
ashayla&acensmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yay for renewed energy, and a new chat week I am thrilled to be reaching the 2nd trimester, and have gone wild with buying NB dipes All I can think about is getting baby stuff.. maybe I should put that on my Christmas list?!
Question for Jess: What do you do for a living?

Married Momma of 4 DS (2-00), DD1 (12-05),DS(8-08)and DD2 (3-12)
ashayla&acensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:11 AM   #5
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Question for Jess- what's your favorite thing to do in your spare quiet me time?

Afm- off to work today. I have to bring my dd to work with me because my MIL never showed up or answered me yesterday. She frustrates me. Always to busy drinking. and my sister is in labor!!! wish I lived closer to her now.

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 08:33 AM   #6
ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I started feeling good toward 13 weeks, felt great but then relapsed a little yesterday and today. Still SO MUCH BETTER!!!!! I am still trying to get my midwife appointment hammered down. The risk assesment done by our health department requires proof of pregnancy. My MW lives an hour away so she is supposed to mail something to me so I can take it in to the health department and only THEN will they schedule my appointment. Bureaucracy.

Question for Jess:

Are you crafty or cooky?
ReadingRenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:04 AM   #7
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Jess - what's your can't miss TV show, if any?

Afm - I've finally figured out how to beat the nausea. I've got to eat a little something every 1.5-2 hrs. Still lacking in energy but hoping that gets better with the iron supp and time. I've been craving baked potatoes like mad lately. Anyone else craving something (besides ranch corn nuts! lol)?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:55 AM   #8
ashayla&acensmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post

Afm - I've finally figured out how to beat the nausea. I've got to eat a little something every 1.5-2 hrs. Still lacking in energy but hoping that gets better with the iron supp and time. I've been craving baked potatoes like mad lately. Anyone else craving something (besides ranch corn nuts! lol)?

I am still craving.. FOOD. Just food in general

Married Momma of 4 DS (2-00), DD1 (12-05),DS(8-08)and DD2 (3-12)
ashayla&acensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:19 AM   #9
ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post

All weekend I craved Fried Chicken. Totally not anything I normally eat on a regular basis. I had fried chicken sandwiches and fried chicken for dinner. And HOT dogs! yeah I know icky. LIke even when I am not pg they are a little sick making. BUt not now. Now they are the best tasting thing in the world. I guess I want some protein and fat.
ReadingRenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:28 PM   #10
OnAnnaTime
Registered Users

Just wanted to pop in and say I will get the DD sticky updated ASAP. I can hardly type on the iPad, much less copy/paste info, and DH has lost part of the laptop charger. So I will get on that tonight as soon as DH gets home. Sorry ladies, I didn't mean to slack on that.