Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-10-2011, 12:57 PM   #11
LnzsOut
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Diamond Babies Weekly Chat :)

Yay for a new chat! I've been out of the loop for a few days. How was everyone's weekend?? We finally made it camping this weekend! Friday and Saturday were great. We did a little hike, and DS actually made it about 3/4 mile by himself! I was pretty proud of him, it was a pretty steep and rocky trail. Sadly, DS had a little bit of an upset tummy Saturday afternoon and ended up with a raw bottom. He was miserable all night and kept waking up screaming because his bottom burned, ESPECIALLY when we had to clean him up I felt so bad for him (and for our camping neighbors, too). We ended up packing up to leave around 6am on Sunday, and of course, he was fine after that. He's been eating like a pregnant woman all day today!!

Speaking of eating, I randomly picked up a package of Tofurkey for our camping trip, and I'm now addicted. Weird, but it tastes so delicious.

Jess: What, if anything, are you craving??

Advertisement

Old 10-10-2011, 03:28 PM   #12
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Omg, making cookies when preggo is torture. I wanted to eat the cookie dough so bd!
Old 10-10-2011, 03:29 PM   #13
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Question for Jess: have you clth diapered before and what made you decide to use cds
Old 10-11-2011, 07:30 AM   #14
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi everyone! I'm back After a month of searching for a new home, staying with friends and family, and then waiting for the tenant to move out so we can move in... We are finally set up in our new home and internet was connected yesterday

DH & his friend moved everything in last week and unpacked most of the house before DD & I showed up. Definitely the best move ever. This is, at the least, my 18th home! Not including all the transitional places we've lived.

WAS doing better with the fatigue, down to one - one hour nap a day and I could skip a nap every third day. Well... Now that we're at a high elevation I'm pretty much exhausted all the time and sleep away most of the day. I get up about 5/6, do dishes and clean up from the day before. DD stirs and I head back to bed for a little snooze. Have to have my one hour nap every day and snoozes too, or at least close my eyes and lay down.

With the featured mama... I thought she was supposed to ask US the questions? Cuz that's a lot of questions she's going to be responding to otherwise

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:22 AM   #15
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

I am having a really crappy morning. I woke up cranky but realized today was the mom group and I'd have a 2 hour break from my son. But I get out to my car and it won't unlock, the override key won't unlock it either. I walked to rite aid thinking I just needed to replace the batter in the remote, but no, it won't unlock still. I'm so ticked, I hate my car. I really really hate it.

It's a nissan versa sl 2009 and now I'm wondering if I could just trade it in for some other regular car since it's all paid off, but I doubt I'd get off scott free and likely have to pay it off some.

My hubby said he'd try to drop off the other key he has for some reason even though he doesn't drive my car at lunch. I hope he can, otherwise I have to cancel my sons doctors appointment for the strange rash that keeps coming back.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:55 AM   #16
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Either way on the questions. Guess we could make that determination now. I originally thought the featured momma could ask the questions but i kinda like the idea of her answering our questions. I don't think it's too many, not everyone will participate every week.

Thoughts????
Old 10-11-2011, 10:09 AM   #17
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by chayla View Post
Either way on the questions. Guess we could make that determination now. I originally thought the featured momma could ask the questions but i kinda like the idea of her answering our questions. I don't think it's too many, not everyone will participate every week.

Thoughts????
I've always thought that a featured mama answers questions. That's how it worked in my last ddc. I don't think their are too many questions either and none really require long explanations.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:38 AM   #18
ClemsonMama87
Registered Users
Formerly: macsmommy10
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hi ladies! I feel the need to share with you about my dream last night This was the 1st time that I had a dream where I could see my baby's face. Apparently, it was a little girl who looks just like DD did as a baby and we had an awesome BFing relationship! This is a big deal for me since DD & I only made it to 3 months due to some horrible advice. I'm excited about being a mommy again and being able to have a great breastfeeding experience!
Old 10-11-2011, 11:59 AM   #19
ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I thought it was the featured mama who answered the questions? Also I was thinking maybe it would be a good idea to put the featured mama's name in the title thread of the weekly chat since if she doesn't read the weekly chat she might have no idea we are all asking her questions!

Shakeeta sounds like an awesome dream!

Seachells( I think that is your new name...) welcome back!

I am 13 weeks 3 days today and I got hit with EXTREME exhaustion yesterday afternoon and it hasn't gone away yet. I feel like I ran 20 miles or something. I can't do ANYTHING. The nausea seems to be mostly gone although there are certain things I still can't think about eating. But the fatigue is off the charts. I thought I was supposed to be feeling better! *grumble grumble*
ReadingRenee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:20 PM   #20
MNclothdiaperin'Momma
Registered Users

My Mood:

Today I feel like I am starting to be more human! Yesterday, I only had one bout (about two hours) of nausea and gagging! WOO HOO! I can't believe how fast this is going by already. I finally shared on facebook the other day about the pregnancy and it was actually pretty positive responses back. I figured that there would be a couple people with some comments, but they didn't seem to say anything at all! Needless to say, that made me feel so much better.
& DS (4/13/12)

MNclothdiaperin'Momma is offline   Reply With Quote