Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-11-2011, 03:30 PM   #21
ashayla&acensmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Diamond Babies Weekly Chat :)

I like the idea of asking the featured Momma questions... and maybe putting her name on the thread header. She probably has no idea we are talking about her and asking her questions! (If she comes on here much???).

Advertisement

Married Momma of 4 DS (2-00), DD1 (12-05),DS(8-08)and DD2 (3-12)
ashayla&acensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:55 PM   #22
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I will PM Jess, maybe she gets the notices in her email.

I am also feeling human again but still tired. I think DD doesn't feel well and isn't sleeping well because of it Right now all of my kids are occupied b/c I am watching my friends/neighbors kids who are all the same age (oldest are 6 weeks apart, middle are 4 weeks, and babies are 4 months apart). It's so nice! Have no idea what I am making for dinner. I want fish but not sure what kind. DH is sleeping on the couch and he'd have to go to the store so I bet it's going to be veggie fried rice like I was planning anyways
Old 10-11-2011, 03:55 PM   #23
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am also feeling human again but still tired. I think DD doesn't feel well and isn't sleeping well because of it Right now all of my kids are occupied b/c I am watching my friends/neighbors kids who are all the same age (oldest are 6 weeks apart, middle are 4 weeks, and babies are 4 months apart). It's so nice! Have no idea what I am making for dinner. I want fish but not sure what kind. DH is sleeping on the couch and he'd have to go to the store so I bet it's going to be veggie fried rice like I was planning anyways
Old 10-11-2011, 04:04 PM   #24
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 10-11-2011, 04:47 PM   #25
crunch!910
Registered Users

DH had surgery Monday. It's back to solo me again. So far, keeping up, surprisingly. House is clean, supper cooked, dishes done. Taking a short breather on computer before I have to get back to laundry, walk the dog and child, drag said child in when he's throwing a fit because he would rather walk the dog for 6 hrs straight, and then get child ready for bed in time for me shower and still get to sleep on time or early because I'm EXHAUSTED.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:28 PM   #26
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunch!910
DH had surgery Monday. It's back to solo me again. So far, keeping up, surprisingly. House is clean, supper cooked, dishes done. Taking a short breather on computer before I have to get back to laundry, walk the dog and child, drag said child in when he's throwing a fit because he would rather walk the dog for 6 hrs straight, and then get child ready for bed in time for me shower and still get to sleep on time or early because I'm EXHAUSTED.
mama! Hope ur DH heals quickly and that it's easy for you to stay on top of things. I def feel your pain when it comes to doing things alone.

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:02 PM   #27
MNclothdiaperin'Momma
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunch!910 View Post
Hope that our DH is able to start feeling better soon. I can't believe all that you are doing by yourself.
& DS (4/13/12)

MNclothdiaperin'Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:59 PM   #28
Farmer's Wife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueone View Post
I am having a really crappy morning. I woke up cranky but realized today was the mom group and I'd have a 2 hour break from my son. But I get out to my car and it won't unlock, the override key won't unlock it either. I walked to rite aid thinking I just needed to replace the batter in the remote, but no, it won't unlock still. I'm so ticked, I hate my car. I really really hate it.

It's a nissan versa sl 2009 and now I'm wondering if I could just trade it in for some other regular car since it's all paid off, but I doubt I'd get off scott free and likely have to pay it off some.

My hubby said he'd try to drop off the other key he has for some reason even though he doesn't drive my car at lunch. I hope he can, otherwise I have to cancel my sons doctors appointment for the strange rash that keeps coming back.
I also had a 2009 Versa and hated it. After 6 months of owning it, I traded it in (along with my other old Honda civic hatchback) for a beautiful 2009 Honda Civic. I still love my Civic and have never looked back. I hope to always own a Honda, even if it's a van. Yup, I'm a Honda snob! Good luck with your Versa! I feel for ya!
Old 10-11-2011, 10:07 PM   #29
Farmer's Wife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So I'm kinda back (I'm not on the comp as much), after a bit of a hiatus (8 weeks) from the group. I was just getting down and worried from all the miscarriage talk (past, present, future) and needed a break from it all until the 1st trimester was done. Other than the horrible left hip pain, lower back pain and some tiredness/low energy, this pregnancy is going really well! Tums are my friend too! All is well and baby is growing. I have my second midwife app't tomorrow morning, so excited to finally hear the baby's heartbeat, although we saw it on the ultrasound

I think, since I'm not on the computer much, I would like to be excluded from the weekly featured mama option.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:36 AM   #30
TPLmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Anyone else dealing with contractions/BH because of the full moon???

I've been feeling Braxton Hick-y all afternoon & evening. Called my midwife & she recommended I get checked out, just in case. I called Kaiser & they recommended I wait til tomorrow & someone from OB/Gyn will call me. I'm 14 weeks today.

I was kinda worried, but now after reading about all the October mamas being affected by the full moon, I'm wondering if that's all this is.
TPLmommy is offline   Reply With Quote