Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-10-2011, 08:10 PM   #11
krismark0
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs

Thanks! I found a few there that might work but I can't find any for sale.

I am thinking of taking this bag http://www.zuca.com/zuca_sport/index.php and sewing something so I could have a back and sides to it (when the handle is up) so he could be safe while sleeping. I am a decent sewer and I have designed my own stuff (did a double sided reversible flannel board once). My thinking is if we were out and about to the point that he would fall asleep, we would likely need other things too (potlette, water, snacks) so that would work well. Not to mention we could use it after he stops his naps and we could have him sit there on crowded subways and such.
My daughter wanted one of those bags soooo bad for her ice skates. Sounds like an interesting idea you have, but wouldn't you still have to roll it along with you?

Advertisement

krismark0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 08:46 PM   #12
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does a stroller like this exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismark0 View Post
My daughter wanted one of those bags soooo bad for her ice skates. Sounds like an interesting idea you have, but wouldn't you still have to roll it along with you?
I was thinking it would roll with his weight.

I emailed my father to see if he knows of this bag. My sister (8 years old) is REALLY into figure skating (skates 4 times a week, has a coach and such) and I thought I would see if he thinks it would work for my needs. I haven't heard back from him yet but that doesn't mean much as he is normally busy. My sister is actually about the same size as my son (she is 50 lbs and 48 inches) so if she test drove one and it worked for her, then it would work for him.