Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-10-2011, 11:27 AM   #1
ohgirlohboyohno
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thumbs up NEWBIES day in diapers :) pic overload.*added 1 month*

Okay - I love those posts in Q and A where everyone posts pics of every diaper change (just editing their original post) and we can see a wide range of diapers on each childs body type...so I have been taking pics of each diaper change today...anyone else wanna play?

This is Joslyn - she is 3 days old today - she was 7 lbs 5 oz at birth and left the hospital (at 26 hrs) at the same weight - she gets weighed again tomorrow, so she might be a tad heavier now. She was 20.5 inches long (and we tend to have long torso kiddos)
* okay I ended up doing this for 2 days - since we had a lot of diaper options - at her 4 day check up she was 7 lbs 1 oz (so roughly 7 lbs for all these pics)

First up - Star Baby Designs AIO in NB size - not the best fit around her legs - but fits well under the cord

Elbee OBV fitted in XS
quick dry version - great fit all around

Bitty Bliss fitted (from Diaper Drive Thru) XS - a little big still - but held well

Grovia NB AIO
, rise is snapped down - this one fits good - I wish it had a cord snap down and it is a little "rough" - which I think it seems that way b/c it has very little stretch but it actually fits really good once you get it on.

Swaddlebees Mininappi decent fit - but it was not very absorbant with just one little insert

Weehugger 1 with a softbums nb pod and preemie prefold - little too big still - but should be good

Lil Joey we love this one - fits the BEST - but probably not for long -

SBISH XS fitted - fits good - very absorbent

Bottombumpers S SNAP I added a little snap down for the cord - makes it perfect <3 This fit great and held well around the legs too!!

Bottombumpers S APLIX this was too big - could not get a nice snug fit yet. I think once she chunks up a little it will work great

Bum Genius XS (newborn AIO) I first thought these didn't fit very good - but then I folded the front down just a tad and they are now one of my favorites!

:::::::::::::::: One Month old::::::::::::::::::::::
I don't know what she weighs - probaboly btw 9-10 lbs but this is her in a Carter's 3 month sleeper for reference...she fits in most 0-3 month clothing

BG SMALL AIO I know these are discontinued but I think there are still a bunch floating around. This is a tad too big in the rise - but it has great absorbency and coverage (like for the car seat)

Bottombumpers Small, aplix - we have a unch of these and I love love love them - they have great coverage and hold everything in, no leaks ever in them.

Bottombumpers small, snap I like these too - but it is kind of tricky to get the snaps all done up with her legs all scrunched up, not the best for "older" (like Grandma) care givers

Grovia NB AIO I still can't seem to get comfortable getting these on - they just have no good stretch. Once on they seem to fit ok but I think we have grown out of the absorbency, and she sometimes has plumber butt in them

KLB AIO testerI got this quite a while ago - it was her tester and I LOVED it back then and love it now too!! It is a OS diaper and fits great!!

Swaddlebees mini nappi these have slowly become a fave as well, they are pockets but I just lay the stuff on top (so no stuffing) they are on the middle rise snap right here.

Elbee fitted XS Love these - it is the quick dry version and I have a doubler in there, so normally not this bulky. Still fit great!

Weehugger 1 this is over the elbee, fits great and good coverage

SBISH XS fitted, this too still fits great and holds wonderfully

Thirsties duo 1 I put this over the SBISH

Advertisement

NEW Giftable Innotab2 players FS (pink and blue) here

Last edited by ohgirlohboyohno; 11-12-2011 at 11:34 AM.
ohgirlohboyohno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:31 AM   #2
karabeth05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NEWBIES day in diapers :) pic overload.

how sweet!! i would love to play...whenever my baby decides to come out

have you seen the One Happy Baby Diaper Pattern?
karabeth05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:35 AM   #3
ohgirlohboyohno
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by karabeth05 View Post
how sweet!! i would love to play...whenever my baby decides to come out
You can just save your spot and jump in and edit when your LO gets here We don't have to do it all on the SAME day

NEW Giftable Innotab2 players FS (pink and blue) here
ohgirlohboyohno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:39 AM   #4
kimmiepie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We're not CDing this time so my pics would be pretty boring. I love seeing all the pics though. This will be fun to watch!
Old 10-10-2011, 11:44 AM   #5
karabeth05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgirlohboyohno View Post
You can just save your spot and jump in and edit when your LO gets here We don't have to do it all on the SAME day
done and i will just drool all over the sweet little babies and diapers until then

btw, i love that sesame shirt...can i ask where you found it??

have you seen the One Happy Baby Diaper Pattern?
karabeth05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:45 AM   #6
Saharan
Registered Users
seller
seller

She is too cute....I can't wait for my new bundle to get here and try out all our NB diapers.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:51 AM   #7
tsavoie11
Registered Users
seller

I'll save my spot too...this way you all can see what the diapers will fit like when your little ones are as big as mine!

Ok, some are from yesterday. I don't have a lot of variety but I'll put him in all the different ones I have. Oh, and he's back up to birth weight so he's 9 lb 10 oz. but you guys can see that he's long and skinny.

Here's a BG x-small. I don't really like these. Too wide across the crotch, they gape at his legs and he leaks every.single.time.

Here he is in a Grovia newborn. I love the fit.

and rockin' his airplanes!

Mommy to 4 princesses and my new little man

Last edited by tsavoie11; 10-10-2011 at 02:06 PM.
tsavoie11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:00 PM   #8
gem898
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by karabeth05 View Post
done and i will just drool all over the sweet little babies and diapers until then

btw, i love that sesame shirt...can i ask where you found it??
I bought the fabric on ebay a few months ago. You can find it by searching "elmo and friends fabric"

I can't wait to participate in this post!
Old 10-10-2011, 12:24 PM   #9
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

I was starting to wonder when the October mamas were going to post some fluffy pics!
sisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:46 PM   #10
tsavoie11
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarchMama2010 View Post
I was starting to wonder when the October mamas were going to post some fluffy pics!
I was thinking about it but there were so many mammas waiting for their babies that I didn't want to make it worse!

Mommy to 4 princesses and my new little man
tsavoie11 is offline   Reply With Quote