Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-11-2011, 05:36 AM   #1
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Tuesday 10/11 CHAT

Advertisement

Old 10-11-2011, 05:45 AM   #2
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Re: Tuesday 10/11 CHAT

where's the NAK w/ coffee and sleep deprived smiliey???? funny thing is the baby is sleeping better than me! gah! idk why I'm not sleeping, just not. plus he pee'd the bed this am. Thank god for mattress covers! lol

today I'm going to finish some laundry, go to PO, get dinner started, and cut everyone's hair tonight.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:23 AM   #3
TeachinAuntie
Registered Users
Formerly: sgoe***
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have to pick my Mom up from rehab center & take her to a doctor's appointment, with both boys in tow.

I also will probably have an appt. of my own to have this lump checked out.

I asked MIL to come over tonight & help with the boys while I do housework, since DH is going to be at class.

We'll see if she shows up.

I have to get the housework done early, so we can be out of the house by 10:30.

TeachinAuntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:29 AM   #4
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Parent teacher conferences today- that means a half day of school-yuck. I love weekdays when it's just me and Seni! I'm looking forward to the conferences, though.

Not much else going on. Luke's only working 3 days this week so he'll be home tomorrow night. I'm planning on knitting most of the morning- I have a great idea for Senia's halloween wool and I'm justy hoping I can execute it.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:32 AM   #5
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Speaking of hair cutting, I cut both of the girls' bangs this weekend. A little crooked probably but last time Naima got hers done at the salon they were so crooked I had to fix them anyway. I figure it's only hair and practicing is the only way I'll learn! With 3 girls I better know how- there's no way I can spend $45 on haircuts every month!
Old 10-11-2011, 09:22 AM   #6
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar_crystalz View Post
Speaking of hair cutting, I cut both of the girls' bangs this weekend. A little crooked probably but last time Naima got hers done at the salon they were so crooked I had to fix them anyway. I figure it's only hair and practicing is the only way I'll learn! With 3 girls I better know how- there's no way I can spend $45 on haircuts every month!
horray for you! I say, unless the kids are suuuper picky about their hair-do, cut it yourself! It is just hair, it grows back, and you'll get better and better as you go. I've been cutting Wayne's hair since we got married, and Sydney has only ever had her hair cut by me. It actually turns out pretty cute...although I see all these other little girls in her class with long hair and think soo cute!, but sydney doesn't like getting it combed, and short seems to suite her just fine.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:36 AM   #7
MamaCoffee
Registered Users
Formerly: babydazedesigns

^^I agree!! I cut Chris & Micah's hair. Buying a $26 pair of clippers has saved us several hundred dollars in haircuts over the years. And I'll cut Ellie's hair too...possibly sooner rather than later. She's got this baby mullet going on at the moment...she's got a tiny bit of business in the front, but a definite party in the back.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:36 AM   #8
sblakeley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Relaxing today after the past week of insane! Just waiting to get the pictures.... Now where is the impatient foot stomping smiley...
Old 10-11-2011, 11:16 AM   #9
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar_crystalz View Post
lol I am so grateful I am able to do it!! Granted, I have let both my state license's expire- cause I def don't wanna do hair in a town where they still have rat tails and mullets
Old 10-11-2011, 11:38 AM   #10
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
We cut hair at home here too. And I'm totally jealous of all the smiley making since I can't do anything on the app but happy & sad.
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote