Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-12-2007, 01:21 PM   #1
e_mom_e
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
WOW this is crazy!

Ok I wanted to share this because I am so tickled....ok me and a friend and her friend/neighbor all had babies within one week of each other last year. All April babies. All of our babies are so similar and have so much fun playing...anyway we were all at a gymboree class and were talking about each of us wanting to get pg again. Well my friend said she wasn't trying yet but wants to soon, the other said they were trying, and I said we were not trying yet but we were not trying NOT to kwim. LOL

Well I am at the point I could find out I am pg but haven't taken a test yet, dear friend emails me and sends a cute pic of her daughter in a shirt that says "I'm the big sister". So she's pregnant, they weren't even trying yet, they were actually trying not to. After I just talked to my friend on the phone to find out her news she told me that our other friend was def pg too.

So NOW I am DYING to find out if I am pregnant!!! I can't imagine if we are all pregnant in the same month, the month of our 3 children's birthday's!!!

is this cute or what!

Advertisement

Old 04-12-2007, 01:25 PM   #2
BRIDEN
Registered Users
Formerly: brveille
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: WOW this is crazy!

Thats too funny!! They will all be in teh same grade and graduate together adn everything!! The three older ones will def relate to each ohter abou tthier younger siblings and vice versa!! I hope you are pregnant!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_mom_e View Post
Ok I wanted to share this because I am so tickled....ok me and a friend and her friend/neighbor all had babies within one week of each other last year. All April babies. All of our babies are so similar and have so much fun playing...anyway we were all at a gymboree class and were talking about each of us wanting to get pg again. Well my friend said she wasn't trying yet but wants to soon, the other said they were trying, and I said we were not trying yet but we were not trying NOT to kwim. LOL

Well I am at the point I could find out I am pg but haven't taken a test yet, dear friend emails me and sends a cute pic of her daughter in a shirt that says "I'm the big sister". So she's pregnant, they weren't even trying yet, they were actually trying not to. After I just talked to my friend on the phone to find out her news she told me that our other friend was def pg too.

So NOW I am DYING to find out if I am pregnant!!! I can't imagine if we are all pregnant in the same month, the month of our 3 children's birthday's!!!

is this cute or what!
Old 04-12-2007, 01:27 PM   #3
luv2recycle
Banned

My Mood:

That is pretty cool!!

My sis and I are due within 3 wks of each other but I am having twins so we will probably go closer together and we were pg with our firsts together also

Let us know and GOOD LUCK!! I love pg tests
luv2recycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:41 PM   #4
jls~Kain~Drake
Registered Users

My Mood:

I've got 2 friends in completely different states (and they don't know each other)..and we've all got kids the same ages. We all have 3yo's and 18-20mo's. One of them also has an almost 6mo, but we went through the first 2 pregnancies together It was SO weird for my friend to have her 3rd pregnancy and me not be pregnant with her...and it's STILL weird for her to have her 3rd child and I don't have one to match!
Old 04-12-2007, 01:42 PM   #5
e_mom_e
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by brveille View Post
Thats too funny!! They will all be in teh same grade and graduate together adn everything!! The three older ones will def relate to each ohter abou tthier younger siblings and vice versa!! I hope you are pregnant!!
well the sad thing is...they are both military so they won't be around that long...hopefully they will both be here till they have the babies though (cause their husbands are both in flight school and that doesn't keep them here long).
Old 04-12-2007, 05:00 PM   #6
blondeviolin
Registered Users
seller
seller

Wow! Well...when are you going to test?!?!

BTW, your son has my birthday. Great day to be born.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:29 PM   #7
Samantha
Goodness gracious he's hot!
seller

My Mood:

So are you testing or what?
Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:34 PM   #8
luv2recycle
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
So are you testing or what?
I am curious too
luv2recycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:36 PM   #9
mrsbehaven007
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ok.. why didnt you test yet?! come on? that is pretty darn cool though !!
mrsbehaven007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:37 PM   #10
Proverbs169
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Wow, that's cool! GL mama
Proverbs169 is offline   Reply With Quote