Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-16-2011, 01:51 PM   #31
Divalicious Mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I went to Waverly Hills Sanatorium last night, it was awesome!!! Lots of paranormal activity!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

Old 10-16-2011, 02:05 PM   #32
TeachinAuntie
Registered Users
Formerly: sgoe***
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Whoo HOO Friday Sat and Sun Chatter!

Hugs Naomi,5 weeks ago I could have written your post!! Meds (zoloft 50 mg daily) really turned things around for me!

Have anxiety issues about leaving the boys (what if smething happens to me or them while we are rt and we had to live wo each other!?) but I've left vinnie 3x now!

TeachinAuntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:40 PM   #33
MamaCoffee
Registered Users
Formerly: babydazedesigns

Naomi! I agree with everyone, you need to do what you need to do to take care of yourself, so you can care for your kiddos! Lots of momma's take BF safe meds and continue to BF for a long time. I would also encourage you to reach out to those in your church, like you mentioned your pastor's wife. If you guys are as close as you have said, I truly believe that she absolutely would love to help and would jump at the opportunity. We are also good friends with our pastor and his wife, and I know with my pastor's wife, I can call her when I need to talk/vent or just need a break, and she or her hubby will be here in minutes to take the kids, or tell me to come up to their house and they'll take charge of the kids and just let me relax on their couch. They were SO helpful this summer with Micah when I was big, pregnant and miserable, and DH was gone at youth functions (he's a teacher, so he coordinates youth activities during his summer off). I know how hard it is to reach out when you need help because it makes you feel like you don't have it all together, and are scared what others will think if they see you don't. At least that is how I feel. But I truly think reaching out for help from those around you is one of the best and bravest things you can do! And, no offense to everyone here, while online forums are great for venting and letting off some steam, nothing replaces those relationships in your "real life". And heck, I met my hubby on some online forums exactly like DS (though, they were worship leader forums, not cloth diaper ones. ). I'll be praying for you!!
Old 10-16-2011, 04:48 PM   #34
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

thanks everyone...I'm heading to her house later tonight. Hoping we can talk about stuff. I guess her and one of the college gals are going to be making necklaces to sell for our up coming missions conference...I like to craft, so I'll join them and hopefully get some nice down time and be able to talk. We actually had a very fitting message this mornign about sharing one anothers burdens and the pastor opened up the mic so that people could share some of their struggles...I probably should have gone up, but I'm too dang prideful. Well, not sure what it was, but I just didn't quite feel comfortable going. ANywya, I do feel comfortable enough with this other gal there, so if the conversation leads to it, I'll definitely open up.
still not very decided about meds and breastfeeding. This is NOT said in a judgement way at all, but I feel like I can't take meds while breastfeeding...and wayne is not comfortable with it at all. Our doc just said that there was not a lot of studies done and that makes wayne uncomfortable...he's my good worry-wort. like when I was going to talk with the doc about meds for birth control, I made sure to ask how long the various types had been out because I knew wayne would want to know. he's just too funny that way. anyway, hoping for a good evening.
wayne is just awesome...he doesn't completely get what I am going through...heck, I don't get it myself, but he is trying so hard to be helpful. he vacuumed while I was feeding kezia earlier, went down to be with the older 2 so I could feed kezia again while laying down on our bed so I could rest. such a help...I'd be in deep(er) trouble if he was not as supportive or understanding as he is.

anyway...I've been wanting to get crafty again. I checked out some fun books from the library and have so many neat ideas! I want to make a quilt (throw size) for our living room...just need to figure out a fun pattern and then get some fabric. just need some dough.

oh, speaking of dough...I made this fun toy story alien fleece hat for elijah last year. Some lady saw it on my blog while searching for alien hats. she emailed me and asked if I would be willing to make one for her. I said if it was for halloween, then probably not, cuz I didn't know if I would be able to take the time and not stress out. but Isaid if it was for christmas than maybe. she emailed me back and said if I could, she would like 3 hats!!!! I've been thinking on and off for a couple years now that making fleece hats would be a fun way to make some money.
here's the hat...sydney likes to steal it.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:17 PM   #35
Divalicious Mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
That's cute!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum