Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-17-2011, 07:30 AM   #1
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
10/17-10/23 Marchkins

What's up for this week?

DH is on 2 weeks of 12s...not looking forward to that at all. And dd has a cold that she has graciously shared with me although I think she feels worse than I do.

Andrea - waiting on your u/s results!

Advertisement

lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:45 AM   #2
KaylaJayne
Registered Users
seller

Re: 10/17-10/23 Marchkins

Nothing exciting this week for me... busy but not exciting!

I work all week - at a childcare center - and the school is having a 1/2 day on Wednesday so I will be working 8-6 that day (YUCK!)

Sunday we are going by my dads house so that we can help clear away 2 giant trees that are being removed... again not all that fun at all!

Next week, however is going to be a busy FUN week!

Monday is my mom's birthday
Tuesday is our center's Fall Festival with jack-o-lanterns, stories, crafts, games, ect!.
Wednesday is my 1st prenatal appointment *some of you might know the story*
Thursday is the village's Halloween Caper and I am going to be face painting.

Oh and we have that wonderful cold here too... and I cannot shake it! I've had it now forever it seems and it just sticks around!
Old 10-17-2011, 09:15 AM   #3
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Reposting from the old thread and subbing to this one.

Okay, so my u/s is later this morning. For the first time, we're finding out! I'm super excited. And one of my BFFs is due 4 days before me and has her u/s this morning, too, an hour before mine, lol.

The "bad" thing is that all these thoughts and wonderings about our ultrasounds has been giving me SUPER INTENSE preggo dreams, LOL. I dreamed that DH and I had a boy, seeing a VERY CLEAR (but very brief) boy part on the u/s. I kept watching and re-watching the video (in my dream) to make sure, lol.

Then, I remember checking my friend's FB page after her u/s, and I kept seeing a bunch of "congrats on your boy!" posts on her wall, so apparently she found out she's having a boy, too.

Thing is, these dreams were SO VIVID! It's getting really hard to separate dreams from reality when they happen like THAT.

Anyway. It's just about time to walk out the door here! So excited.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:22 AM   #4
png_lovebirds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have a repeat gender check U/S at 1230 today! Apparently everyone knows of someone that was told they were having a girl and it turned out to be a boy....ugh....so I am going for another U/S just to make sure! I need to bond with the right gender!! I will love a boy as much as a girl....but I know I would be devastated if someone told me I was having a girl and then a boy popped out! So, I need to know NOW if a little pee-pee has grown!

GL to everyone getting their gender checks today!!!
png_lovebirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:07 AM   #5
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

It's a boy!

I also have a marginal previa, so they want to scan me again in 6-8 weeks to see if it moves any, but other than that, everything looks fine.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:39 AM   #6
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
It's a boy!

I also have a marginal previa, so they want to scan me again in 6-8 weeks to see if it moves any, but other than that, everything looks fine.
Now I wonder if my guess is right. 2w 2d until I hopefully find out.
Old 10-17-2011, 12:25 PM   #7
CountryChicMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
It's a boy!

Congrats!!

@Alicia: I hate that your hubby is having to work twelves. My DH works 7am to 7pm at least 5 if not 6 days a week and it's rough. It definitely takes a toll on my energy and mental/emotional state. I can't imagine how single moms or military wives do it.

Nothing much going on here. Need to hurry up and start/finish DS2's halloween costume(s) since we have a get-together this weekend! Time has just flown by it seems!

I'm also anxiously waiting to feel some sort of movement. I'm 17weeks (will be 18wks this Friday) and I haven't felt anything!
Old 10-17-2011, 01:37 PM   #8
songbird516
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryChicMama View Post
Congrats!!

I'm also anxiously waiting to feel some sort of movement. I'm 17weeks (will be 18wks this Friday) and I haven't felt anything!
I'm 19 weeks and still not feeling much movement! I might get 1 or 2 kicks a day, but that's about it. And even those aren't really strong I'm not worried, but I wish that I was feeling more movement. I don't remember what was going on at this point with Claire.
Old 10-17-2011, 02:04 PM   #9
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryChicMama View Post
Congrats!!

@Alicia: I hate that your hubby is having to work twelves. My DH works 7am to 7pm at least 5 if not 6 days a week and it's rough. It definitely takes a toll on my energy and mental/emotional state. I can't imagine how single moms or military wives do it.

Nothing much going on here. Need to hurry up and start/finish DS2's halloween costume(s) since we have a get-together this weekend! Time has just flown by it seems!

For real! He usually works 6:30-3 and I'm usually dead tired when he gets home and I only have 1 toddler! He has a great job though so I try not to complain, but man some days are long.

Movement - funny story, they detonated/demolished a bridge near our house yesterday morning and it woke little bit up - I got 3 or 4 good kicks out of it. I'm almost 18 weeks and am starting to feel them a bit more regularly now.

Not me Monday - I did not just eat 3 1/2 home made raspberry muffins (and want more) and I am not considering watching a third movie today...
Old 10-17-2011, 02:57 PM   #10
kspicer119
Registered Users

I have been feeling more movement lately, and I even felt it on the outside yesterday. I get to have an ultra sound on wednesday. But its only to check my cervical length, my doc is trying to decide if I need to get the progesterone shots or not. My last one was a premee, so they are trying to decide the best way to go with this. I am hoping that maybe we can get a good gender shot while they are at it, but if not, we will have that ultrasound in about a month, since I am only 16 1/2 weeks right now.
kspicer119 is offline   Reply With Quote