Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-21-2011, 01:02 AM   #1
veveland
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
anyone heard from Brie (skolbut)?

Haven't heard from her in a while and wondering how that sweet little boy is doing!

Advertisement

Old 10-25-2011, 03:40 AM   #2
skolbut
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: anyone heard from Brie (skolbut)?

I'm here, I'm here!! Just SUPER busy!!!!!

Don't hate me -- I have an amazing baby. He is SO good and only wakes twice a night to feed. I exclusively pump and have been able to keep up enough for his daytime bottles, so we do two formula bottles at night, plus a friend pumps a bottle a day for me (he doesn't like her milk so I've been stashing it in the freezer just in case). He had a bump on his back that gave us a scare, but u/s showed no abnormalities and it seems to have gone away. Our transition to three kids has been SO easy and seamless, it's like he's always been here with us. The big boys are over the moon for him, and my husband takes everything in stride. One day I fell asleep before I could give Carson a bath, so my husband just did it for me, all by himself.

Since I took so much time off when I broke my leg I had to go right back to work, literally days after he was born. It's a super busy time of year with football and basketball season overlapping plus fall weddings. Add family gatherings, five day a week preschool for my oldest, and a SIL who is planning a last minute wedding into the mix and I feel like we're nonstop!

I LOVE all of you... I'm so thankful for my DS family.... thanks for checking in! I'm on facebook, more than I should be, since I have to make myself SIT to pump that's my computer time, so send me a PM if you want my last name so you can find me there

Here's a link to Carson's newborn pictures.
http://kristyphotography.zenfolio.com/p714269457
B... newly type II diabetic, wife to B 9/16/05, mama to B 1/23/07 H 9/27/08 (after three years of GI issues FINALLY getting a celiac diagnosis!) and our miracle baby C who joined us 9/6/2011, and is forever greatful to his "milk mamas" who pump for us! We do lots of crunchy things and some soggy things, too.

Last edited by skolbut; 10-25-2011 at 03:47 AM.
skolbut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:43 AM   #3
skolbut
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh! And my chunker is over 10 pounds, shooting him up from the 25th percentile to the 50th! I took him in for a cruddy cold that he got from a friend's baby, and told them I was worried he wasn't taking in as much. The doc (love our family doc, he's very 'been there done that' laid back) laughed and said he's not worried as long as he's hydrated and showed me the curve! Amazing
B... newly type II diabetic, wife to B 9/16/05, mama to B 1/23/07 H 9/27/08 (after three years of GI issues FINALLY getting a celiac diagnosis!) and our miracle baby C who joined us 9/6/2011, and is forever greatful to his "milk mamas" who pump for us! We do lots of crunchy things and some soggy things, too.
skolbut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:13 AM   #4
veveland
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Yay! Glad you are with us! We have a facebook group that most of us are keeping up on instead of here. I think there is a thread with the link in it not too far down. Join us and share pics!!!
Old 10-25-2011, 01:46 PM   #5
Lovinmama3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So glad everything is going well for you Brie!! You sure have a cute newborn on your hands!