Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-22-2011, 06:16 AM   #1
CountryChicMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Anyone else feeling the spread?

The other day I was on my feet ALLLLL day (more than 12 hrs) and by 9pm when I finally got to sit down, I felt really achy and heavy down there. Almost like I did PP with my second. I'm also feeling this extreme spreading out every time I need to use the bathroom/sit on the toilet. I never felt anything like this after my first, granted he was a c/s. I didn't know if it was just me being stretched out from delivering a big baby or if this is pretty common after vaginal births?

Advertisement

Old 10-22-2011, 07:22 AM   #2
KaylaJayne
Registered Users
seller

Re: Anyone else feeling the spread?

Oooh no I feel it too! Usually after a long day at work I just feel achey down there! DH wants to DTD and I already feel sore... poor DH!
Old 10-22-2011, 10:44 AM   #3
angelina_lover
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have had 2 c-sections and am speading too. I also never had that happen to me. I was worried that I was gonna open up when I had some bowel problems
angelina_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 07:04 PM   #4
songbird516
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have been feeling a little like this when I'm on my feet for a while, so I know exactly what you mean. I don't think it has anything to do with the size of the baby or the birth, really, because I had a relatively easy birth and a smallish baby
Old 10-22-2011, 08:26 PM   #5
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think this baby is going to come early, b/c it already feels like he is going to just fall out.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 08:39 PM   #6
KaylaJayne
Registered Users
seller

Harmony - you are having a boy right? I felt that way with DS... literally thought his arm was just going to fall right out!!! Not so much with this baby here but it is early for me to feel that way... however I am higher IMO than I was with DS
Old 10-22-2011, 09:23 PM   #7
blackberry75
Registered Users

Yes and it's aggravating my hip injury. Even doing the exercises the PT gave me isn't helping. At the end of even a short shift I can't sit or stand w/o pain. The bebe is riding way lower than Gman did.
blackberry75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 05:47 AM   #8
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaJayne View Post
Harmony - you are having a boy right? I felt that way with DS... literally thought his arm was just going to fall right out!!! Not so much with this baby here but it is early for me to feel that way... however I am higher IMO than I was with DS
Yep, another boy. I even have to wrap up my belly for support already, most days. Feels good.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:30 PM   #9
sourpatch_babe
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

God yeah, been feeling it for over a week now but it's every time I do anything other than sit very still. Heck, even thinking about it makes it hurt and I don't remember it hurting this much either of my previous pregnancies (and Ducky was so low I was afraid he'd fall out while I walked up the stairs).

But I can't even complain about it out loud as every time I do, Cletus starts kicking me in the bladder and sending me to the bathroom. This child better be at least twice as cute as the other two kids because he's causing way too much trouble already.
Dear Baby in my Belly, Please come out. Seriously. It's like a 100 degrees here, IN CANADA. Your dad has taken to calling me puffy. I get that you're a dude and the last thing you want to do is leave a place you're going to spend the rest of your life trying to get back into, but enough. Your room is really cool, come out and see it. Sincerely, Love Mummy

Last edited by sourpatch_babe; 10-23-2011 at 03:32 PM.
sourpatch_babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:36 PM   #10
xoxCoralxox
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

oh yes , and youd think at my job were i sit in a chair all day id be fine.... but my tail bone and hips are SOOO sore all day..... Standing up and walking is murder..... i feel like a brick is going to just drip out of my crotch ...( lol tmi ) .... then on top of my awful BM issues im getting hemroids ( more tmi im sorry )

went to a farm today did WAY to much walking and pumpkin picking and crap and omg ... it was just nuts ....only there for about 3-4 hours but im ready to pass out NOW...

cant though gutta try to stay up till at least 8 , gutta be up early long boring day of work to come....-sigh- mat. leave needs to hurry up lol i wanna sleep in before baby gets here....

~~~Expecting Jan.2015 Baby~~~
xoxCoralxox is offline   Reply With Quote