Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-24-2011, 10:15 PM   #11
rverrone11
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Extreme NIP!

Woohoo! Great picture.

I pretty much NIP wherever we go unless our students are around. If DD gets too cranky at the grocery store, I'll nurse her while I walk around (it's kind of hard now that she is 25lbs), and sometimes I have to push the cart at the same time. I don't know if anyone notices, but I'm not covered up.

Advertisement

Old 10-25-2011, 01:16 AM   #12
redhairboy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Good job mama!
Old 10-25-2011, 08:47 PM   #13
rahmis4ri
Registered Users
seller

Way to go mama!

I nursed in my bank when I had to sit down and do wire transfer. Luckily the banker is an expectant father so I think he kinda understood, and he helped me fill out the forms after he said that "obviously you're busy".

I didn't have a blanket, no nursing cover, and I was kinda stunned that I did it. I just pulled my cardigan around so I'm covered. I never thought I would do that. But it was between a crying baby and a happy baby. So I thought why not.
rahmis4ri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:02 PM   #14
MDever
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have nursed just about everywhere but on two trips I have had to fly cross country w/ a baby <6mo. Aisle seat! That is a whole lotta boob None of my babies will ever nurse with a cover over their heads. That stinkin' drink cart banged my elbow like 500 times.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:12 PM   #15
LittleThingsMama638
Registered Users
seller

I NIP at our pumpkin patch a couple weeks ago, and it was the one time I've ever done it without a cover in public. Some family walked by and the mom said "that is so inappropriate, there are children around, she can walk to the car and feed that baby" Then covered her 7 year old's eyes and said you don't need to see that. You couldn't see ANYTHING. It looked like she was sleeping. I wanted to scream at that lady.

I NIP in public at the circus last weekend and DH got something from one of the guys walking around, and the guy refused to look at me at all. And I was covered. I hate how people act about it, like it's some evil horrible thing.
LittleThingsMama638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:23 PM   #16
Sweetbabybows
Registered Users
seller
seller

I nursed dd on the hayride yesterday at the pumpkin patch too I used my wrap for a cover. I nursed her at the restaurant at dinner too. I have no problem nursing anywhere we are. I do use some kind of cover if we are in public AND there are other people around.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:58 PM   #17
Gardyloo
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremysprincess
I NIP at our pumpkin patch a couple weeks ago, and it was the one time I've ever done it without a cover in public. Some family walked by and the mom said "that is so inappropriate, there are children around, she can walk to the car and feed that baby" Then covered her 7 year old's eyes and said you don't need to see that. You couldn't see ANYTHING. It looked like she was sleeping. I wanted to scream at that lady.

I NIP in public at the circus last weekend and DH got something from one of the guys walking around, and the guy refused to look at me at all. And I was covered. I hate how people act about it, like it's some evil horrible thing.
I NIP all the time, everywhere we go, always without a cover. I've gotten nothing but the sweetest comments from people. Men can sometimes be a little awkward, but never rude. I'm sorry you have to put up with that crap. That lady's comments and actions sound pretty inappropriate to me!
Old 10-26-2011, 07:01 AM   #18
MommytoMandC
Registered Users

I was so proud of myself. This past sun my DD was baptized. There we were in the first pew of the church not 10 minutes in and she starts crying and rooting. So I NIP right in my seat!!! I usually am that mom that runs to the car even tho I know there is nothing to be ashamed of :;
MommytoMandC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:52 AM   #19
A&M'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremysprincess View Post

Im just throwing this out there but i think we need a cat fight icon for women like this because that's what would have went down if she would have said that to me lol... i probably would have told her exactly how ignorant and immature she is.
A&M'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:55 AM   #20
BottomOfMyHearts
Registered Users
Formerly: NewFoundFaith
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M'smommy View Post
Im just throwing this out there but i think we need a cat fight icon for women like this because that's what would have went down if she would have said that to me lol... i probably would have told her exactly how ignorant and immature she is.
lol word! I would have fired something back for sure!

New Contest coming Soon!Please visit my Facebook store! <--Click
BottomOfMyHearts is offline   Reply With Quote