Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-26-2011, 09:29 PM   #21
Kätzchen
Registered Users
seller

I nurse absolutely everywhere I go, my three month old likes to comfort nurse every time we go anywhere we recently went to a large expo with many, many people, quite a number of which complimented her on her hair, only a few noticed she was nursing out of dozens, I just mastered layering shirts! Almost as great a trick as side lying to nurse!

Welcome baby Edeltraud! 27-7-2011 Von meinem iPhone gesendet.

Advertisement

Old 10-27-2011, 10:36 PM   #22
cdwelton
Registered Users
seller

Re: Extreme NIP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremysprincess View Post
I NIP at our pumpkin patch a couple weeks ago, and it was the one time I've ever done it without a cover in public. Some family walked by and the mom said "that is so inappropriate, there are children around, she can walk to the car and feed that baby" Then covered her 7 year old's eyes and said you don't need to see that. You couldn't see ANYTHING. It looked like she was sleeping. I wanted to scream at that lady.

I NIP in public at the circus last weekend and DH got something from one of the guys walking around, and the guy refused to look at me at all. And I was covered. I hate how people act about it, like it's some evil horrible thing.
That's so sad! I hate how people think BF is gross.

I was babysitting my niece who is 6 and an only child.. so she didn't know much about BF. I had to nurse my DD several times while she was over. At the end of the day she would sit next to me with a doll up her shirt and 'feed' it while I was feeding DD. I thought it was so cute! I told her mom afterwards just so she would be aware that she learned something new and I was so happy that her mom's response was, "Well, that's a pretty good thing for her to learn." I was afraid she would be upset or weirded out.