Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-24-2011, 06:00 AM   #1
Prettylocks
Registered Users
seller

Monday 10/24 Chat

Good Morning!

Advertisement

Old 10-24-2011, 06:10 AM   #2
Prettylocks
Registered Users
seller

Re: Monday 10/24 Chat

Wow! Earlier than I thought! It was just DH and the boys at home yesterday so my house is trashed. Off to power clean while the kids are sleeping. DH already went to work.

Anyone else waiting for the UPS/mailman?
I am hoping for a check in the mail that should have been here last week, some diapers off FSOT (that I shouldn't have bought), and the UPS guy with some much needed inserts.

With all that is coming in I need to get some things outta here. I'll start with that puzzle on the floor.

Last edited by Prettylocks; 10-24-2011 at 06:14 AM.
Prettylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:51 AM   #3
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm waiting for UPS too. I'm getting a steam mop. Not as exciting as fluffy mail.

I had it in my head that you were supposed to get news on the 18th? Am I just imaging things? I hope all is well either way.
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 09:10 AM   #4
Prettylocks
Registered Users
seller

Yes! All the tests came back normal! So I just going to give it time and if I don't have any problems, I'll just get another exam in a year.
I am so relieved. It was a big deal getting childcare for all the appts and tests... I can't imagine if it had been something. What a scare.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:20 AM   #5
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:

Morning! Man, I slept great! Harper had her 2 mo appt this morning and that went well. She is growing like a weed and is upper 90th% for height and weight! She got two vax, dTap and Prevnar, two more in a month- we are going to follow our Peds alternative vax schedule this time and he is totally for it.

DH works nights this week and I'm gonna be busy! I have Calebs school conference tonight and Dominics tomorrow night and our consult with the psychologist about Dominics eval tomorrow morning before DH leaves.

I am waiting on the mailwoman here too... 2 pair of babylegs from FSOT coming today, two orders from TCP (if you havent checked out their site yet DO IT, their sale is awesome!! I got jeans for 9.80, reg $22, for the boys plus a ton of other things), three packages from my mom for DD from Spots- dont know whats in those, and some bows for DD that MIL ordered her. Come on mail!!

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:47 AM   #6
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hey everyone-

just got sydney from school. she had a field trip to the local zoo today. I forgot until I was picking her up. If I had remembered, I was going to try and meet them there. oh well. she enjoyed the 'fairy dogs' (prairie dogs) .

lunch in a minute, bottle for kezia, then maybe the library. early afternoon is a drag and a half around here. kids fight nap, and fight if they are awake. can't seem to win. so, we'll either hang out upstairs and try to put away laundry, or go to the library.

later
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:06 AM   #7
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

morning! It's beautiful here today and life just seems... possible, it's gonna be a great day!

We've got the speech therapist coming this afternoon, I hope Nigel responds well. I can't wait to communicate with my little lovey buddy.

I've got the new Coldplay album rocking on the itunes - dh will be ecstatic !

Big boy will be playing with his buddy after school and we'll join their family for dinner and cookie decorating.

Miss Mary is quietly laying on the couch taking in her state of milk drunkenness... I suppose I should hit the showers soon (that would be utterly embarrassing to have the therapist come to my house and I'm still in my pajamas... but at least the toilet is clean ).

Hope you are all enjoying a lovely fall day!

Laundry is on schedule and I need to bake bread.
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:28 AM   #8
jenn5388
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
Wow! Earlier than I thought! It was just DH and the boys at home yesterday so my house is trashed. Off to power clean while the kids are sleeping. DH already went to work.

Anyone else waiting for the UPS/mailman?
I am hoping for a check in the mail that should have been here last week, some diapers off FSOT (that I shouldn't have bought), and the UPS guy with some much needed inserts.

With all that is coming in I need to get some things outta here. I'll start with that puzzle on the floor.
VERY MUCH

We're still waiting on that dang escrow check. should be about 2600 bucks, and I have some christmas stuff I'm just itching to buy. they said "on or before the 19th" well the 19th came and went, so we called, then they said they didn't send it out until the 17th (so how in the hell was it going to be here by the 19th is beyond me) so now they're saying it should of been here by saturday.. well it wasn't. I'm going to wait until today.. if it doesn't show I'm calling back. I'm so totally irritated by it.. on top of that we got paid 3 days early last paycheck, so of course, we aren't going to get paid until payday this time around, because that's how it works. So payday is tomorrow... Needless to say, we're broke, and we're waiting on SOMETHING. lol At this point I don't care which one is it, just something.

Got my keyboard fixed finally, lol I got the new one in the mail last week, put it in in about 30 seconds.

And, Levi is finally learning to sleep from 10-4 then go back down until 7 or 8. Every once in awhile I need to re paci him, but since he can't keep it in his mouth well because of that dang tounge tie, I have to hold it there until he fall asleep, or he's drowsy enough not to care anymore. His appt is on the 26th, and we'll know weight/length then.. but I'm guessing he's about the size of a 4 year old now. lol He's so HUGE and pudgy. lol Here's some pictures of my huge baby boy.

He was wearing a pocket under it. lol I don't do well with the moistness that using fitteds tends to cause. not my thing. but hey, atleast it's cloth, I use them every once inawhile, I think by my 3rd I'm just over the whole cloth diaper thing. lol Ignore the unmatching shirt. I have no solid colored Tshirts. lol

jenn5388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:40 AM   #9
Prettylocks
Registered Users
seller

That baby is cuuuuuute!

eta: I did okay at the PO. Got my fluffy mail but no $$. The UPS guy usually gets here around noon, so I don't have to wait too much longer.

Last edited by Prettylocks; 10-24-2011 at 11:42 AM.
Prettylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:01 PM   #10
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had a pretty good weekend. Luke worked Sat but just right next door and it was only for a few hours. A pretty easy $125 anyway. Sunday we hung out at home and watched a couple football games.

I actually managed to clean up my scrap room a bit and started sewing a diaper. I'm liking it much better than the previous one I made so I'm excited about that. I should've put the elastic on the other side before turning but I know that for next time.