Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-26-2011, 05:07 AM   #11
foggierbard9
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Gas

I have it horribly too, my main problem is that it doesn't want to come out and is building up causing horrible stomach/back pain. I am going to call the nurse at the OB today and find out what I can do to try and help this. Last night was HORRIBLE. My back hurt so I put a heating pad on it and it was like that was the trigger to my stomach to just fill/bloat with gas...I was in horrible agony all night. Everything was all good until I started the prenatals and they messed me all up.

Advertisement

Last edited by foggierbard9; 10-26-2011 at 05:12 AM.
foggierbard9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:38 AM   #12
Only
Registered Users
Formerly: hu**rees
seller
seller

I don't have it too bad but it's there. I noticed I'm burping a lot, thankfully no horrendous man burps but after I eat there they are!

Austen 06/12
Only is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:46 AM   #13
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

oh man, I have never had it like this! And the belching too! I am like a 90 yr old man with all the stuff coming out of me DH is impressed, lol
Old 10-26-2011, 10:06 AM   #14
bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Eat smaller meals, eat slower, avoid carbonation and gassy foods like beans or onions
Old 10-26-2011, 10:08 AM   #15
lovermuffin
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmamakelsey View Post
Eat smaller meals, eat slower, avoid carbonation and gassy foods like beans or onions
BUt I LOVE carbonation and beans and ONIONS! HAHAHA
Old 10-26-2011, 10:52 AM   #16
foggierbard9
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmamakelsey View Post
DH asked me this morning if I drank some soda to help get rid of the bloating...seriously what is he thinking. I did call the triage nurse line today and spoke with the nurse practitioner because I was a bit worried about how BAD the pain was, she said it is totally normal and once I get through the first trimester I should be less bloaty/gassy/in pain. I said none of my other pregnancies were like this, and her words were "that is why I stopped at 3, they kept getting worse symptoms." I plan to run and get some Gas X tonight when DH gets home because I am so done with the pain of bloating.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:33 AM   #17
KatrinaLoves
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mother of 4, soon 5 View Post
Ive never been able to do that in front of my DH, I just cant do it! So then i get belly aches.

Lol, I intentionally let them rip as near to him as possible. His is always terrible, so even a small amount of revenge is satisfying.
KatrinaLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:41 AM   #18
lovermuffin
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrinaLoves View Post
Lol, I intentionally let them rip as near to him as possible. His is always terrible, so even a small amount of revenge is satisfying.
AMEN to THAT! ^^^^

He is always letting them rip near me. He is soooo gassy in the morning and just lets them rip all throughout the room. I CANNOT even begin to count the times I have woken up to his stench. NOT COOL!
Old 10-26-2011, 11:46 AM   #19
jenni_michelle
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have terrible gas pains, gas and belching! I never had these issues with my other two!! I'm so OVER it LOL. Especially the times I can't pass the gas and then I double over in pain wishing I could just fart!!!
Old 10-26-2011, 12:05 PM   #20
Only
Registered Users
Formerly: hu**rees
seller
seller

Well, I take it back, today I had gas. It wouldn't 'come out' so to speak. Finally it did, and relief!!

Austen 06/12
Only is offline   Reply With Quote