Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-27-2011, 11:34 AM   #11
Casie629
Registered Users
seller

I started watching the show Parenthood on Netflix right after my BFP and cried constantly, even on parts that shouldn't have been sad. Anything sweet, touching, etc made me start bawling. Crazy!

Advertisement

Casie629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:16 PM   #12
lovermuffin
Registered Users
seller

Re: Really Emotional

Yup, emotional wreck here too! But I am always an emotional wreck, pregnant or not. I cry at almost everything! I have mainly been super grumpy. For example, it is DD's bday party on Sat. I keep telling DH that for lunch I will order those long 3ft sandwiches from Walmart or somewhere and we will have those for lunch at the party. I have probably told him this like 10 times, NO LIE. But everytime he talks to someone on the phone about the party, he mentions about how we will probably do hamburgers etc. When he gets off the phone, I tell him, NO I am getting those sandwiches. This has happened SOOO many times. Last time was this morning. I was sooo MAD!

It sounds soo stupid now that I am typing it all out. But it really irritated me.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:32 PM   #13
bluemoonbutterfly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovermuffin View Post
Yup, emotional wreck here too! But I am always an emotional wreck, pregnant or not. I cry at almost everything! I have mainly been super grumpy. For example, it is DD's bday party on Sat. I keep telling DH that for lunch I will order those long 3ft sandwiches from Walmart or somewhere and we will have those for lunch at the party. I have probably told him this like 10 times, NO LIE. But everytime he talks to someone on the phone about the party, he mentions about how we will probably do hamburgers etc. When he gets off the phone, I tell him, NO I am getting those sandwiches. This has happened SOOO many times. Last time was this morning. I was sooo MAD!

It sounds soo stupid now that I am typing it all out. But it really irritated me.
I would be annoyed by that too. After having such a horrible turn out for the 1st birthday last year, we are just going to the pumpkin patch tomorrow, maybe grab a bite to eat and then come home and carve pumpkins. I figured we would do her presents and such on her birthday next Wednesday, but it will just be the five of us. There is so much drama going on in my family, I don't even want to invite any other family. Hope your LO has a great party this weekend and maybe you will not have to tell DH again about the sandwiches, but then again if he is anything like my DH you probably will.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:01 PM   #14
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

Oh, I pretty much want to smack my DH everytime he opens his mouth this time around. Or looks at me, or breathes funny . Even the teens have felt my wrath, but I am trying to keep it together for the toddler.
I have been teary, but more testy.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:56 PM   #15
graceworks
Registered Users
Formerly: annaelise
seller
seller

My Mood:

thank you for this thread! so reassuring to hear I'm not the only one.

I keep getting mad at my husband about little things, and crying at the drop of a hat. I cried at the Folgers commercial where the mom is running the race...I am quite a crybaby anyways (my response to any big emotion, happy, sad, or mad, is always tears) but this is getting ridiculous!
loving being a stay at home wife to DH (married 4/11/09) and mommy to DD1 (10/4/10) and little DD2 (5/30/12) and expecting baby #3 in March!
graceworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:04 PM   #16
love2bmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedaisyma View Post
Oh, I pretty much want to smack my DH everytime he opens his mouth this time around. Or looks at me, or breathes funny . Even the teens have felt my wrath, but I am trying to keep it together for the toddler.
I have been teary, but more testy.
Oh my word, ME TOO!!! I don't feel super teary this time around, but I am so GRUMPY all the time!! It is so hard holding it together and not screaming at the kids, especially right now because they're both going through really difficult phases and they fight me on EVERYTHING I tell them lately! So DH always gets the brunt of it whether he deserves it or not, because I don't feel so bad screaming at him.
love2bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 09:10 PM   #17
lovermuffin
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2bmommy View Post
Oh my word, ME TOO!!! I don't feel super teary this time around, but I am so GRUMPY all the time!! It is so hard holding it together and not screaming at the kids, especially right now because they're both going through really difficult phases and they fight me on EVERYTHING I tell them lately! So DH always gets the brunt of it whether he deserves it or not, because I don't feel so bad screaming at him.
I agree. I am more of a grump this time around than weepy. DH went to a rodeo tonight and was so glad to get out of the house. LOL
Old 10-28-2011, 07:01 AM   #18
mother of 4, soon 5
Registered Users

My Mood:

I think when my husband found out that we are only having one he was disappointed cause that means that since we talked about having two more counting this one. We could have been done and then no more pregnancies with a crazy lady- I bet he will wanna be done after this one now. lol. We walks in the door and wants to turn back around and leave again he said. Thats how crazy emotional I have been. I feel lm being rationale on my thoughts but he always begs a differ.

mother of 4, soon 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:36 AM   #19
bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I cried last night when we were giving my in laws the news..I don't know if it was just nerves or happiness or what, but DH thought I was nuts!