Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-05-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
KiteGirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What do you think?

Not sure if this is the place to put this, but I rather accidentally put it here than the TTC, since I'm not dealing with infertility and want to be sensitive. I read the stickies but remain confused, so I chose here to be safe!

SO! I'm wondering if I'm feeling pregnancy symptoms?

My last period was a short one (for me) and went from October 16th-October 19th. My husband and I had sex (am I supposed to say "DTD?" Haha) on October 30th. This last week I started to feel bloated, and then today I had a very weird and sudden crampy 15 minute time period where a little bit of blood came out. All afternoon I've had cramps like before my period.

My calendar (that I track my period with) says that my next period is due November 17th, so it's too early for a test, but I'm thinking these are good signs?

You know. Just wanting to obsess. Like I do. And if I say, "What do you think? Am I pregnant?" to my husband one more time, I think he'll go stay at a hotel tonight. Haha.

Advertisement

KiteGirl: Mother of one boy, Cy Wife and Partner to John, educator, and perpetual student. I'm into cloth diapering (although Cy is a potty-using boy now!), babywearing, crib sleeping, vaccinating and circumcising, and am happy to support you in what you believe, as well.
KiteGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 05:26 PM   #2
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Re: What do you think?

I think this is a great place to put it.

That timing puts your right around CD14, and about 6dpo if you O'd on that day. I would say give 5-7 more days so that you can get a positive test.. that's about the earliest you will see a result, and will give you a few days of cushion on O date.

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 05:33 PM   #3
KiteGirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh my goodness, MommyKeller, your avatar is so cute! Sweet baby

Thanks for your answer, Momma!
KiteGirl: Mother of one boy, Cy Wife and Partner to John, educator, and perpetual student. I'm into cloth diapering (although Cy is a potty-using boy now!), babywearing, crib sleeping, vaccinating and circumcising, and am happy to support you in what you believe, as well.
Old 11-05-2011, 05:43 PM   #4
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Thank you! & No problem Good luck!!

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:14 PM   #5
KiteGirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think I must be insane. I really want to take another pregnancy test, even though I KNOW there probably isn't enough hormone to show up yet if I am pregnant. I am no good at waiting. The only thing I know for sure is that I have a gas baby. Sigh. Maybe I'll eat the leftovers to console myself and try to forget about testing for a few days
Old 11-05-2011, 08:06 PM   #6
mamaratliff
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well if you really enjoy obsessing, you could test now. That would be the only way to be sure that you aren't actually pregnant from last cycle ya know. Then if it's neg, you'll know that you didn't conceive last cycle. And then it gives you an extra reason so pee now AND in a week
Old 11-05-2011, 08:36 PM   #7
KiteGirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hmmm....leaning towards testing just so I stop thinking about it! Haha. Thanks for your input From what I've read I'm not the only one who likes to test when it's not time yet...
Old 11-05-2011, 08:42 PM   #8
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think I tested at like 2 DPO one time, LOL, knowing FULL WELL it would be negative. I just wasn't myself, or something, and seriously couldn't control my body as it opened the package and got the cup ready, etc. And of course, it was as negative as it could be.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:13 AM   #9
CaliRoll
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
This is where Dollar Tree tests came in very handy for me. I could test early and not feel bad for wasting $1. LOL

Stock up on some cheap tests and pee to your heart's content!
CaliRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:26 AM   #10
Googly Bear
Registered Users
Formerly: Leighznich
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yes, great signs! And I just want to add, if you and your DH are actively trying to conceive, then yes you can post in TTC. It's not just for those struggling with fertility - it's for everyone actively trying to become pregnant. Good luck mama!