Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-12-2011, 09:52 PM   #1
Sherrie87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
hypno for sleeping?

had anyone used it for sleeping, i got a new smart phone and searched for the hypno birthing and it came up..but i also found a free DL for sleeping, i dled it thusmorning....back story...i am sick as a dog and 16w 4 days prego and can't sleep anyways, and it is normal for me not to be able to sleep my brain just wont turn off, i slept OK for 2 hours last night before i woke up having an asthma attack, witch i hadn't had one in over 15 years...so it was pretty scarry!! but so i DLed it, and listened to it after i got my kids off to school, and while my 3 and 5 yr old slept. It is about 38min long and well i dont think i made it passed the first 10 mins and i was OUT like a light, this is the FIRST time i have ever used any hypno anything, and i got to thinking about the last thing i remember hearing, and she starts coun't down from 10 about 2 or 3 mins into the recording, and well i remember the number 8 and waiting for number 7 but that is it, but i woke up at 10 with the kids, and normally i get up make them thier food, they eat and we lay back in bed and i normally get about one or two more hours of sleep while they lay with me watching tv, and most of the time going back to sleep, but iw oke up at 10 and i just didn't feel tired anymore, i couldn't go back to sleep so we got up and started our day witch is WAYYY abnormal..lol esp. while being sick as heck and "dying"...lol normally i would sleep ALLLLL day long if DH was home, but i dont think i would of been able to go back to sleep at all. i just WASNT tired at all..it was just crazy!!!

so i was wondering if anyone else uses it or has tried or what..lol

i plan on using it tonight as soon as DS goes to sleep he had a nap after our Doc APT and he is watching tv in bed. i tried about 30 mins ago but really doesn't work when your 3 yr old is kicking you butt and poking you and crawling all over you..lol

Advertisement

Wife to Joey, 1-12-07 Mother to six , Britney 10/13/00, Jared 05/27/03, Hunter 05/10/04, Kimbery 10/26/06,Kole 09/05/08, Alaina 03/20/12 I CD of corse..:P, co-sleep, BFing,non-circumcising, baby wearing, pretty crunchy..:P Fan Page Come "like" Me.. My IHA/ISO I LOVE to trade.. Blog post of some stuff I can make you!..:P
Sherrie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:21 PM   #2
UnschoolingFamily
Registered Users

My Mood:
I used to use a hypnosis CD set that my husband purchased at a "stop smoking" hypnosis seminar. He didn't stop smoking for long, but I would be asleep so fast, I never had any idea what those CDs said! I am a lifelong insomniac, too, so I think that's saying sonething.

Good luck sleeping!
UnschoolingFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:35 PM   #3
Sherrie87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: hypno for sleeping?

LOL i'm glad to know that this worked thusmorning!! i'm hoping that i wont have to take meds, witch i have stayed away from so far, but with this pregnancy i thinkbecause i'm not sleeping like i should be is why i'm sick..so i'm hoping this helps!!!
Wife to Joey, 1-12-07 Mother to six , Britney 10/13/00, Jared 05/27/03, Hunter 05/10/04, Kimbery 10/26/06,Kole 09/05/08, Alaina 03/20/12 I CD of corse..:P, co-sleep, BFing,non-circumcising, baby wearing, pretty crunchy..:P Fan Page Come "like" Me.. My IHA/ISO I LOVE to trade.. Blog post of some stuff I can make you!..:P
Old 10-12-2011, 10:55 PM   #4
BETTYBLUE27
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Link? Or how did you find it? I'd love to try it... I'm a horrible insomniac.

Sent using fat fingers on a REALLY small touch screen.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:11 PM   #5
Sherrie87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

it is called sleep soundly hypnosis its free too..lol best part about it..lol
Old 10-12-2011, 11:42 PM   #6
Sherrie87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

its in teh app store..
Old 10-30-2011, 08:47 PM   #7
alliecatn1
Registered Users
seller
seller

So does that mean you're going to try hypnobabies since the sleeping one worked so well?! Congrats on getting some much needed sleep!

Over the moon!! After 17 months of TTC, our sweet miracle, Corwin Gregory, was born August 29, 2012!! ...And our surprise baby #2 is due April 16, 2014
alliecatn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 12:01 PM   #8
Sherrie87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes i will be using hypnobirthing, I have been using a differant hypno sleeping thing for the last week, and i believe my trail ends tonight so i will be paying for it 2.99 witch isn't bad, my husband thought i was mad at him the other night cause i turned over turned it on and i was out in like 5 mins, witch NEVER happens to me, and well aparntly he was trying to talk to me and i was ignoring him..lol then he relized i have already passed out, so our joke now is that i'm going to bed with my other man..lol cause it is a guy on this new hypno sleeping app...lol

But yes i do plan to use hypno birthing, i have read the book, and done some of the techs in the book, and fell that it is the way for me to go. I was admitted into the ER friday night aparntly i was passing kidney stone, but i swore i was dieing..lol and even my husband told me to go to the ER, so i knew at that point i better go. I knew i wasn't in labor and the baby was fine or i would of went in faster than lightening..lol but i just knew it wasn't the baby and i wasn't having contractions, cause it was just on my right side, and it wasn't a contration atleast they give you a few min break inbetween..lol this didn't it was a constant pain that got worse and worse. and it came out of NO WHERE, and well they admitted me to the ER floor because i was not yet 20 weeks * stupid rule i think but oh well..lol * The EMT for the hospital poor guy had to pick me up out of my friends van and put me in the wheel chair..and i broke his watch some how..lol but he was the best guy ever..i'm sure getting boobie shots made it worth his wild...lol i was in so much pain and having hot flashes that i didn't care who saw my boobs..lol he was lucky i had my panties on...LOL They did a ultra sounds and baby was fine and it did show my right kidney to be swollen because it was backed up...darn kidney stones..lol And on my way back it got realllllly bad, and i couldn't do anything to controll the pain anymore and i notices i started oing my hypno breathing and low tone moaning...and my freinds witch are my labor caoches knew what was going on, but i had my but up in the air of course my butt hanging out..well with panties on cause thier gowns are crazy..lol and my friend was rubbing my back witch didn't help the pain but felt great and i was able to relax and control my pain, but every nurse and doc that walked in and me with my moaning asked if i went buhda on them..lol and then i think it was a game and had several nurses come in that i hadn't seen before..well no so much seen, cause my eyes were closed but hadn't heard before..lol And at one point i was able to tell them what i was doing adnt hey just thought that was soo cool, and then more people came in to watch me moan and rock back and forth..lol so i def!! will go with my hypno birthing, they say passing stones is like or even worse than labor i got this...lol I passed two with out any pain meds..lol and came home and passed another...but the last one they made me take a hydrocodone for pain, but the lowest dose, you know since i'm prego..lol but the bath worked wonders for the last one, i caught my self falling alseep 4 or 5 times and after the lsat time i decided i better get out or i was gonna drown my self..lol

well there is my ramble..lol My friends even got pix of me with my butt in the air moaning and them making a joke out of it..lol
Old 10-31-2011, 10:11 PM   #9
mama23boyz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have been having trouble sleeping as well. I started listening to the Hypnobabies pregnancy affirmations cd at night because it knocks me out. I haven't started the actual program this time. W/ my last pregnancy I always fell asleep listening to the tracks. I will have to look for this one on my phone.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:16 AM   #10
Sherrie87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yeah I like it I stil have it on my phone I do lilethe other one better tho if anyonewants the name I will find out...lol I just no the icon pic and clico it than play...lol so ill have to look