Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-31-2011, 06:39 AM   #1
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
10/31-11/6 Marchkins

It's u/s week! I think 2 others of you (at least) have your gender u/s this week? I'm excited. Nov. 2 12 noon EST. Then midwife appointment on the 3rd.

Not much else going on this week besides that. It's cold here so I've got a fire in the wood stove, love the warm heat.

Advertisement

lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 07:27 AM   #2
KaylaJayne
Registered Users
seller

Re: 10/31-11/6 Marchkins

Happy U/S week to you ladies!!! I actually have mine in ONE week! Not that I'm counting or anything - LOL!

Random but I thought my DD club would understand... apparently baby does NOT like my jeans this morning. I squeezed myself into a pair of jeans and apparently they are bugging him/her because baby keeps kicking and rolling around right on the pants line like s/he is mad at them! I better go change... *sigh* but I don't quite fit in maternity pants...so really I have no jeans to wear!!
Old 10-31-2011, 07:33 AM   #3
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I hear you about the jeans. I can fit into my maternity pants although they start to fall down by the end of the day. I bought a pair of maternity jeans off of here but they're too short, I hate short jeans.

I'm planning a shopping trip after my u/s, going to hit up the outlet stores for some maternity clothes, shoes, and some baby things.

Oh, baby didn't like dd waking up at 3 this morning. Baby protested some while I laid in the floor to get dd back to sleep.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:02 AM   #4
png_lovebirds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Can't wait for you Wednesday ladies to find out what you are having!!!! Wednesday is gender confirmation day for us....ie anatomy scan!! Just hoping and praying for a healthy baby!!

The past 4 days have been active days for our little girl! I didn't feel her much before then.....but man, she is super active and, I guess, stronger b/c I feel her a lot! It is exciting! My DH even felt her when we were laying in bed the other morning! Ahhhhhh I love this stage! I feel great, have a nice little belly, and still have tons of energy! Great times!
png_lovebirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:21 AM   #5
songbird516
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We have ours at 4:30 on the 2nd (Wednesday), and I have a midwife appointment tomorrow morning. So a good week (hopefully!) My mom and dad and sister are coming in to town for the ultrasound wednesday, so that should be fun. I have to nanny from 3-5:30, so Sonia will be with me at the ultrasound!

I'm feeling great; hoping to go for a jog today, although I keep dreaming that I've gained a ton of weight, which I'm sure is coming from my frustration at already gaining about 16 pounds.

Movement is really sporadic for me; sometimes I'll feel quite a bit, and then nothing for what seems like a whole day. But any movement at this stage is good, right?
Old 10-31-2011, 09:44 AM   #6
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaJayne View Post
Random but I thought my DD club would understand... apparently baby does NOT like my jeans this morning. I squeezed myself into a pair of jeans and apparently they are bugging him/her because baby keeps kicking and rolling around right on the pants line like s/he is mad at them! I better go change... *sigh* but I don't quite fit in maternity pants...so really I have no jeans to wear!!
I was just complaining to DF about this exact same thing last night!!! She does NOT like my waistband of my jeans, or any pants for that matter! She pushes and shoves at it. Almost feels like she's stretching her whole body from my backbone to my belly button!

Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird516 View Post
Movement is really sporadic for me; sometimes I'll feel quite a bit, and then nothing for what seems like a whole day. But any movement at this stage is good, right?
The nurse told me last week that sporadic movement is completely acceptable. She said that because the baby may still be fairly small, that they might be moving in an area where you don't feel it so much part of the time.

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:32 AM   #7
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi guys. I and the kids are sick. Intestinal virus of some sort, I guess, but it's dragging on. :/ And we're at my mom's house, yay. I've done more loads of laundry than I planned on. Poor DD went through her entire underwear stash in two hours the other day.

But we're all staying hydrated and keeping food down and stuff, so hopefully we'll be on the mend soon.

Baby boy is ACTIVE! He kicks HARD HARD HARD and still flip-flops up and down nearly daily. And sometimes if he's laying just right, I can press on my tummy and feel a little "part" sticking out right there. Could be the head, could be the butt. Probably still too little to be a foot or knee yet. I laid on the floor on my back and put a plate on my tummy so baby could kick at it and others could see the kicks when the plate bounced, lol.
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:21 AM   #8
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Andrea - too funny about the plate. DH has felt the baby some but nobody else. I don't like others touching my stomach...and I had two people do it weekend before last....

One more day!!

And I'm resisting going to WalMart for clearance halloween candy....I may try to go to Hobby Lobby too, they're finally open again after being closed for 2 months.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:12 PM   #9
sourpatch_babe
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Haven't been feeling that great this weekend but Cletus has been extremely active as well (Andrea, I've been doing the same thing except I put the kindle on my belly instead of a plate) Except Cletus doesn't move when someone else is trying to see/feel it 8/ I have been having horrible insomnia though and then I'm extremely tired all day long.
Dear Baby in my Belly, Please come out. Seriously. It's like a 100 degrees here, IN CANADA. Your dad has taken to calling me puffy. I get that you're a dude and the last thing you want to do is leave a place you're going to spend the rest of your life trying to get back into, but enough. Your room is really cool, come out and see it. Sincerely, Love Mummy
sourpatch_babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:19 PM   #10
sourpatch_babe
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

And my stupid pregnancy brain is at it again! I have changed my paypal password at least seven times in as many weeks. For the life of me I can neither remember the previous password NOR remember where I wrote it down and put the piece of paper at so every time I've had to go in I end up having to reset the password again!
Dear Baby in my Belly, Please come out. Seriously. It's like a 100 degrees here, IN CANADA. Your dad has taken to calling me puffy. I get that you're a dude and the last thing you want to do is leave a place you're going to spend the rest of your life trying to get back into, but enough. Your room is really cool, come out and see it. Sincerely, Love Mummy
sourpatch_babe is offline   Reply With Quote