Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-02-2011, 06:00 AM   #11
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: 10/31-11/6 Marchkins

Man I've got a cold. But today is u/s day!!!! Now if I can just figure out how to get to the office.

Advertisement

lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:59 AM   #12
bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
Hi guys. I and the kids are sick. Intestinal virus of some sort, I guess, but it's dragging on. :/ And we're at my mom's house, yay. I've done more loads of laundry than I planned on. Poor DD went through her entire underwear stash in two hours the other day.

But we're all staying hydrated and keeping food down and stuff, so hopefully we'll be on the mend soon.

Baby boy is ACTIVE! He kicks HARD HARD HARD and still flip-flops up and down nearly daily. And sometimes if he's laying just right, I can press on my tummy and feel a little "part" sticking out right there. Could be the head, could be the butt. Probably still too little to be a foot or knee yet. I laid on the floor on my back and put a plate on my tummy so baby could kick at it and others could see the kicks when the plate bounced, lol.
Ugh, sorry you all have had the sickies. That's never any fun. Hopefully you guys have started to feel better! Glad to hear your little man is active and making himself known

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourpatch_babe View Post
And my stupid pregnancy brain is at it again! I have changed my paypal password at least seven times in as many weeks. For the life of me I can neither remember the previous password NOR remember where I wrote it down and put the piece of paper at so every time I've had to go in I end up having to reset the password again!
I know the feeling! I use the same generic password for stuff like coupon websites and those types of things. But the important ones I have to keep them all in one place so I don't forget them or lose them

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecialefty View Post
Man I've got a cold. But today is u/s day!!!! Now if I can just figure out how to get to the office.
Yay for U/S day!!! I know there are a few today, can't wait to see all the announcements!!!

Well, I think DD is getting sick. She's all congested, sneezing and coughing. We had taken her to a pumpkin patch over the weekend, and I kept eyeballing this big group of kids running around sick. Their parents were nowhere around anyway, so I don't think they cared that the kids' snot was running into their mouths and they were coughing their heads off. I just knew that DD would end up sick from it. Ugh. Why can't people keep their sick kids at home? I would think it would be a common courtesy to others with kids! Now I'm getting all snotty and sneezy today too, which is just lovely.

My next appointment is Tuesday, for a regular OB checkup and an ultrasound. I can't wait to see our little girl again. Plus they will be checking my cervix to make sure it's staying how it's supposed to. I'm still trying to decide when I want to tell people the name we've chosen. I have told a couple of people, but haven't really announced it yet.

bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:48 AM   #13
umphreysmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yay for all the ultrasounds this week!!! Everyone must be so excited!!!

Not much going on here, dd LOVED Halloween, she even said trick or treat at every door and she isn't even two yet. Also, it has now been 3 days and nights since she has nursed so she is officially weaned!!! It was so easy, I guess that is the joy of waiting so long. I just tell her to lay down and go sleepies and she does, in the night she just snuggles close and tried to grab them a few times but I just said "no, no, go sleepies" and she does, no crying no nothing!!!! I am over the moon because I thought it was going to be so hard and was worried about having to tandem. Next will be getting her into her own toddler bed but I will tackle that probably after her birthday in December. Hopefully she will STTN by then and it won't be so hard.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:50 AM   #14
png_lovebirds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, it's still a girl!!!! PHEW!!! And everything looked great! Baby measures 19wks3days and I have a Csection date of March 16 at 730am!! I asked the Doc if I could book it early b/c my parents are coming from overseas and need to be buy their tickets asap to save money!

I am SO excited to have a a little girl, AND healthy baby, AND and end date! LOL!
png_lovebirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 12:37 PM   #15
CountryChicMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yay for a great appt and a confirmed girl!! Can't wait to hear from everyone else today.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:04 PM   #16
hilaryisinked
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecialefty View Post
DDC but you know I've been stalking you all day!!!!
Old 11-02-2011, 01:41 PM   #17
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilaryisinked View Post
DDC but you know I've been stalking you all day!!!!
We're team pink again!!! Uploading pictures now.

This is her reaching for her foot, we got a video of this too.

Last edited by lecialefty; 11-02-2011 at 01:45 PM.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:59 PM   #18
Shaylee
Registered Users

Wow, so many girls today! Now I am curious to see where the boy/girl numbers stand.

Also, png_lovebirds, good for you for getting a date this early. My practice isn't scheduling that far out yet and secretly, I am still hoping one of the docs in my new practice will agree to a trial of labor after my 2 sections. Probably not, but I haven't met everyone yet, so I'm still holding on to a sliver of hope.

AFM.....my family is totally displaced after this past weekend's snowstorm. No electricity since Saturday, and my yard is a mess. Most roads are passable, but you wouldn't believe the # of branches hanging, resting on power lines or simply just piled up in people's yards. We lost 3 trees and have many large branches that need to be cleaned up from all around our yard. Thankfully, we have family close by with power and plenty of room for us.
Shaylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 03:33 PM   #19
CountryChicMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congrats Alicia!!!
Old 11-03-2011, 02:06 AM   #20
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Thanks

Now I've been awake since 3am because I can't breathe through my nose. Tomorrow is going to be a long day I think.