Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2011, 07:30 AM   #21
KaylaJayne's Avatar
KaylaJayne
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,862
Re: 10/31-11/6 Marchkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaylee View Post
Wow, so many girls today! Now I am curious to see where the boy/girl numbers stand.
I think (just my observation) that the girls outnumber the boys so far! I hope that means I'll be team pink too!?!

Advertisement

__________________
Kayla
Mommy to my Monster (11/12/2007) and my Peanut (3/26/2012)
KaylaJayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 07:30 AM   #22
songbird516's Avatar
songbird516
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 6,164
My Mood:
Re: 10/31-11/6 Marchkins

Alicia- I'm a big believer in Vitamin C for colds, especially in the form of rose hips or acerola cherries. I started getting a cold last friday, so I started taking a ton of it, and so far I've only suffered a mildly stuffy nose.

My mom took Claire back to her house for a few days. I know that it's helpful because I can get things done around her, get my car cleaned, etc...but it's so hard to talk to her on the phone. I start crying just about every time.

I feel a boy shopping spree coming on. I just need to see how much money I have in the bank...Today I plan on going for a jog and getting my car cleaned (while there's no car seat in it!), before working at 3:00. Also I need to start cleaning out Claire's small clothes and washing and organizing them for the consignment sale in the spring. Fun fun.
__________________
Sara- mommy to Claire (01/10) and Micah (3/12) and someone new (10/14)
Birth doula and life-long student of Everything! Need a doula in the central VA area? Let's talk! www.beyondbirthsupport.com
songbird516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 07:50 AM   #23
lecialefty's Avatar
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,293
My Mood:
Re: 10/31-11/6 Marchkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird516 View Post
Alicia- I'm a big believer in Vitamin C for colds, especially in the form of rose hips or acerola cherries. I started getting a cold last friday, so I started taking a ton of it, and so far I've only suffered a mildly stuffy nose.

My mom took Claire back to her house for a few days. I know that it's helpful because I can get things done around her, get my car cleaned, etc...but it's so hard to talk to her on the phone. I start crying just about every time.

I feel a boy shopping spree coming on. I just need to see how much money I have in the bank...Today I plan on going for a jog and getting my car cleaned (while there's no car seat in it!), before working at 3:00. Also I need to start cleaning out Claire's small clothes and washing and organizing them for the consignment sale in the spring. Fun fun.
Thanks I'll have to look into those. I asked MIL about vit C just last week (former nurse) and she couldn't/wouldn't tell me if it'd be helpful or not...

I finally slept some last night but woke up feeling pretty crappy this morning.

I'd be going on a boy shopping spree too, if mine was a boy. I guess I'll just have to settle for some bitty fluff although I'm almost covered there too...well at least if I buy dd some clothes they can be kept for new dd. There easily justified shopping.
__________________
Alicia + A = E + M and C
I shop at Mom's Milk Boutique
Using Swagbucks to earn paypal and amazon gift cards!.
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:09 AM   #24
songbird516's Avatar
songbird516
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 6,164
My Mood:
Re: 10/31-11/6 Marchkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecialefty View Post
Thanks I'll have to look into those. I asked MIL about vit C just last week (former nurse) and she couldn't/wouldn't tell me if it'd be helpful or not...

I finally slept some last night but woke up feeling pretty crappy this morning.

I'd be going on a boy shopping spree too, if mine was a boy. I guess I'll just have to settle for some bitty fluff although I'm almost covered there too...well at least if I buy dd some clothes they can be kept for new dd. There easily justified shopping.
I have some super cute girl things (newborn), including a really pretty pair of newborn wool longies that I bought last time. we didn't use too many fitteds + wool, but I just liked them as pants when she was little PM me if you want to negotiate anything! I need to start getting rid of stuff now...

ETA- if anyone has BOY newborn wool that you'd like to destash, consider me interested.
__________________
Sara- mommy to Claire (01/10) and Micah (3/12) and someone new (10/14)
Birth doula and life-long student of Everything! Need a doula in the central VA area? Let's talk! www.beyondbirthsupport.com
songbird516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 01:12 PM   #25
sourpatch_babe's Avatar
sourpatch_babe
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: fondling my coconut's nipples
Posts: 11,589
My Mood:
Re: 10/31-11/6 Marchkins

ALL OF MY EXCITEMENT IS COMING OUT RIGHT NOW!!! We just got word yesterday that The Hubby's report date to the new base was moved to May 10 which means that Cletus will be well over a month old (probably closer to two, depending on when he decides to make his appearance) when we travel. That's taking a HUGE load off my mind as I didn't want to fly less than four weeks after his due date.
__________________
Dear Baby in my Belly, Please come out. Seriously. It's like a 100 degrees here, IN CANADA. Your dad has taken to calling me puffy. I get that you're a dude and the last thing you want to do is leave a place you're going to spend the rest of your life trying to get back into, but enough. Your room is really cool, come out and see it. Sincerely, Love Mummy
sourpatch_babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 01:47 PM   #26
Harmony96's Avatar
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 24,312
My Mood:
Re: 10/31-11/6 Marchkins

Oh yay!
__________________
Andrea, child of God, wife of Tim, charting, sewing and authoring mama of L, B, ^i^ J, J, and G
Usborne Books & More - NO sales minimums for consultants!
New titles January 2016!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:09 PM   #27
*LizziesLoops*'s Avatar
*LizziesLoops*
Registered Users
Formerly: angelami4
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Posts: 1,996
My Mood:
Re: 10/31-11/6 Marchkins

We're having a boy! Found out back on Oct. 18th though. So as a previous mom mentioned, I have several cute girly NB crocheted woolies that I would be willing to trade for some boyish wool, clothing, fluffies ^_^ We are super excited to FINALLY be having our boy after 2 girls!
__________________
~Amy Eddie: Heather (1/7/2007), Mikayla (11/4/2009), Michael (3/22/2012), and Harmony (1/24/2014)
*LizziesLoops* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 06:23 PM   #28
Shaylee's Avatar
Shaylee
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Small Town New England
Posts: 659
Re: 10/31-11/6 Marchkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourpatch_babe View Post
ALL OF MY EXCITEMENT IS COMING OUT RIGHT NOW!!! We just got word yesterday that The Hubby's report date to the new base was moved to May 10 which means that Cletus will be well over a month old (probably closer to two, depending on when he decides to make his appearance) when we travel. That's taking a HUGE load off my mind as I didn't want to fly less than four weeks after his due date.
Great news!

Can't wait to see what everyone buys on there gender shopping sprees.

I just bought a pair of boy longies today. Can't wait to get some fluffy mail after not having electricity for 5 days...and still counting.
__________________
Mama to
and
My IVF Miracle Marchkin born January 2012
Shaylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 06:30 PM   #29
songbird516's Avatar
songbird516
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 6,164
My Mood:
Re: 10/31-11/6 Marchkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaylee View Post
Great news!

Can't wait to see what everyone buys on there gender shopping sprees.

I just bought a pair of boy longies today. Can't wait to get some fluffy mail after not having electricity for 5 days...and still counting.
hahaha. Today I bought a pair of boy longies and matching hat, 3 organic tops and bottoms from a DS mom, and a knitted cotton outfit w/ a hood from Old Navy. It's a sweater and pants, and it's..tan I think. Nice and low-key.

I also pulled out Claire's newborn longies and thought- meh, I can put a boy in this! It's not THAT girly. And my husband actually agreed!
__________________
Sara- mommy to Claire (01/10) and Micah (3/12) and someone new (10/14)
Birth doula and life-long student of Everything! Need a doula in the central VA area? Let's talk! www.beyondbirthsupport.com
songbird516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 06:37 PM   #30
crunch!910's Avatar
crunch!910
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,208
Re: 10/31-11/6 Marchkins

My first prenatal is tomorrow!!! I'm really, really hoping I like the doctor/midwife group and don't have to keep lookign for a doctor, considering I'm almost half way through my pregnancy and have had no care. Here's hoping that they have U/S in office and will do gender check!!! But, I doubt it. I'll be 20 weeks in 9 days, ... I'm very impatiently waiting to find out what gender baby is!!!!
__________________
Mommy to M (9/09) & G (4/12) & expecting Feb 2014
crunch!910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.