Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-11-2011, 09:04 AM   #1
carolineb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Nursing bras

Okay I really need a better nursing bra. The ones I have have no support or padding so I usually wear a couple layers and even then it won't block the "headlights"!

I never get a chance to get out and shop but buying online is hard as I like to touch see feel the product. I hate underwires so is there a good bra out there with padding and support but no underwires?

Ds is 7 months but I plan on letting him wean on his own so I imagine we'll go quite a bit longer. So it will be worth it to get a couple better bras.

Advertisement

Old 11-11-2011, 09:57 AM   #2
DottieHarley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nursing bras

I still wear nursing pads for this exact reason (headlights).
DottieHarley is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:00 AM   #3
smilewithme
Registered
seller
seller

My headlights weren't too bad...but I got good, reasonably priced bra's by motherhood at baby's r us. I think the highest price was $18 something...because of sales. I was not disappointed with the purchase, and they are padded well.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:11 AM   #4
Connor
Registered Users
seller

Bravado is awesome!
Old 11-11-2011, 01:18 PM   #5
kateroc
Registered Users
seller

I have one from the gap that I like because it does have a little padding, which is nice when I leak a little during letdown.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:57 AM   #6
AnimalHouse
Registered Users
Formerly: mama***ms
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have several different brands of nursing bras, but my favorite is one from Target... Gillian & O'Malley, I think? It was cheap (less than $16!), and conceals any headlight situation , without a ton of a padding... I hate padding.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:55 AM   #7
carolineb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama.timms
I have several different brands of nursing bras, but my favorite is one from Target... Gillian & O'Malley, I think? It was cheap (less than $16!), and conceals any headlight situation , without a ton of a padding... I hate padding.
Where are they at target? In the regular undies section or maternity? I tried looking there but had all my boys with me so you can imagine how distracted I was! I might see if hubs will keep the older 2 and let me get out for a bit today.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:14 AM   #8
ackeller
Registered Users
seller

I watch sales because the department store ones make me itch, plus I've found that some of the nicer brands hold up longer. :P I love Bravado, LLL is ok, Motherhood tend to wear out too quickly for my taste (I wash them every other day when I'm nursing because I leak), herroom.com has a lot of nice options, although I usually just browse their and purchase elsewhere (I know that's horrible but their prices are terrible and they never have sales that I've seen). I just bought a HotMilk for 60% off! Can't wait to try it in a few months. I have a friend who's, well, very big anyway. I know she likes Medela and LLL.

I say hold out for Black Friday and watch for sales online.
Old 11-12-2011, 11:56 AM   #9
AnimalHouse
Registered Users
Formerly: mama***ms
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolineb View Post
Where are they at target? In the regular undies section or maternity? I tried looking there but had all my boys with me so you can imagine how distracted I was! I might see if hubs will keep the older 2 and let me get out for a bit today.
Nursing bras and tanks have their own little department, within the regular undies section.
Old 11-12-2011, 12:03 PM   #10
flobee76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama.timms View Post
I love my Target nursing bras and tanks!!!
Mom to DD (5/04), DS (8/07), DD (2/09)DD (5/13), Blessing #4 in the arms of Jesus 11/2011

Jesus-follower, Traditional Foodie, Homeschooler, frugal-er
flobee76 is offline   Reply With Quote