Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-12-2011, 11:05 PM   #11
DevonP
Registered Users
seller

Re: Nursing bras

I love the Bravado Bliss bra. I have 2 and wear them constantly. They are well lined and very supportive (I am a 36G while nursing). It is a procey bra, but if you have never ordered from diapers.com before they have it, and you can get a discount on your first order - I can never remember if it is $20 off over a certain amount or 20%. But I bought one from there and got the discount so it was a great deal. They also have a sale section o their web site.

Advertisement

DevonP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 02:36 AM   #12
Chibirsd
Registered Users
seller

Re: Nursing bras

I have one from mother hood maternity. It is full coverage with no underwire and has a low enough cut I can wear vneck shirts with it.It's actually called "wireless full coverage nursing bra " By motherhood maternity. The padding is also pretty thick ( just enough to make sure nipples don't show but not so much that it's like a push up) I ordered mine off amazon the sizes are true to size. I also have medela seemless soft cup but not a huge fan.
Chibirsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 03:33 AM   #13
6ofharts
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I bought a few LLL bamboo bras and ADORE them. I also have a Hot Milk that I like a lot. Tried Mother's Love but they run large so they didn't fit me well. My other fave is Bestform can't remember where I got them from though. I'm not a fan of underside either so these are what I found that were comfy.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 11-13-2011, 12:48 PM   #14
kferg
Registered Users

I liked my target maternity bras until I bought some from motherhood maternity. I've thrown out all the target ones. And the bras at motherhood are somewhere around $20, which I think is still pretty cheap for a maternity bra. They'll also measure you to make sure you're getting the right size (I was several cup sizes off). Oh and they look and feel like regular bras. I also felt frumpy in my target ones.
kferg is offline   Reply With Quote