Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-05-2011, 04:58 PM   #1
Sherrie87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
lets see your stash you have already..:)

Well i officially hit 20 weeks yesterday...lol I have been planning on this baby for about 2 years...and been buying since then..and we finally got prego...SOOOO i decided today that i was gonna take pix...lol

I ended up forgetting to snap a pic of 9 medium diapers, and i refuse to unpack them to get them back out to snap a pic...lol but you get the idea

This doesn't include diapers i have up for sale on here, or ones i have pulled out already to sell but havn't listed..lol

This also dont include my sons diapers...lol witch have some mediums/petites and a WHOLE bunch larges..lol

My wool and fleece stuff, there is a pix of three sets, that is missing a pir of longies out of the pick, they are at a friends house who is using them for size reference on the longies she is making me..

diapers.. of course photobucket listed them backwards..lol

10 med fitteds and 1 cover

os BGs

4 small fitteds and 9 covers

41 small FBs

small HH

1sm green and comfy AIO and 1 small made by me beatles AIO

3 small pink girly mamma made pockets

5 small nanas bottems

16 small BG

42 NB fitteds

28 white, and 22 colored XS fbs, and one ooga FB style pocket made by me

62 hour glass shaped PFs

1 next size up from NB and 2 small flats

9PFs about an inch longer than NB size

3 and half doz nb PFs

Covers NB size, 1 prorap, 1 cotton buttons, 2 NB covers NIP from china 2 nb bummis, 4 mamma made covers

2 XS Bgs, 2 NB nanna bottems, ooga AIO and pocket i made

12 preemie Pfs with micro fleece on top, 4 normal preemie PFs, 2 OBV PFs, 1 daddy flat, and one made by my "daddy" PF?..lol

9 preemie kushies AIOs

lol am i needing anything?..lol other than more mediums..LOL

Advertisement

Wife to Joey, 1-12-07 Mother to six , Britney 10/13/00, Jared 05/27/03, Hunter 05/10/04, Kimbery 10/26/06,Kole 09/05/08, Alaina 03/20/12 I CD of corse..:P, co-sleep, BFing,non-circumcising, baby wearing, pretty crunchy..:P Fan Page Come "like" Me.. My IHA/ISO I LOVE to trade.. Blog post of some stuff I can make you!..:P
Sherrie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:29 PM   #2
TwinKristi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Um WOW!! my stash is pretty lame compared to your's LOL I have about 3doz PFs, 5 covers, 8 pockets, 10 AIOs, a fitted, 6 fleece covers, and a few wool wraps/covers in XS/NB. Then I have the same PFs, about 10 covers, 8 AIOs, and a few fitteds in small. Once the baby grows out of the XS I'll start adding more to my S or OS stash. I'm waiting to buy longies until baby is born and I have good measurements. I've had anywhere from an 8lb skinny baby to a 9+ lb chubster so I want something he can wear for a bit. Great stash though!!

Last edited by TwinKristi; 11-05-2011 at 06:30 PM.
TwinKristi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:35 PM   #3
bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: lets see your stash you have already..:)

That first wool set is
Old 11-05-2011, 06:36 PM   #4
Sherrie87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Normally my babies are teeny i havn't had one over 6 1/2 pounds..lol and they always seem to be skin and bones...and about 2.5 mths old they chunk up really fast..lol

i'm sure i will cont. to add and sell stuff from my stash...LOL so whooo knows what i will end up with..HAHA

I got a wild hair up my butt, and had to take pix of it all so i would KNOW what all i had..lol cause with all that in totes and adding to it for atleast 2 years some of the stuff i forgot i even had..lol till i saw them..lol and i had to SEEE how much i have..lol

I think the only thing i will try to get more of is NB and small wool, and medium pocket diapers..lol or OS...lol but other than that i think i better stop..lol
Wife to Joey, 1-12-07 Mother to six , Britney 10/13/00, Jared 05/27/03, Hunter 05/10/04, Kimbery 10/26/06,Kole 09/05/08, Alaina 03/20/12 I CD of corse..:P, co-sleep, BFing,non-circumcising, baby wearing, pretty crunchy..:P Fan Page Come "like" Me.. My IHA/ISO I LOVE to trade.. Blog post of some stuff I can make you!..:P
Old 11-05-2011, 06:37 PM   #5
Sherrie87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmamakelsey View Post
That first wool set is
Oh yes it is..lol i saw it and HAD to get it...lol it has some really light pink in it..lol so i figured i could point it out if i had a girl and not say anything about it if it was a boy...but i'mhaivng a girl..HAHAHA
Old 11-05-2011, 06:41 PM   #6
DJ_ClothDiapers
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherrie87 View Post
Well i officially hit 20 weeks yesterday...lol I have been planning on this baby for about 2 years...and been buying since then..and we finally got prego...SOOOO i decided today that i was gonna take pix...lol

I ended up forgetting to snap a pic of 9 medium diapers, and i refuse to unpack them to get them back out to snap a pic...lol but you get the idea

This doesn't include diapers i have up for sale on here, or ones i have pulled out already to sell but havn't listed..lol

This also dont include my sons diapers...lol witch have some mediums/petites and a WHOLE bunch larges..lol

My wool and fleece stuff, there is a pix of three sets, that is missing a pir of longies out of the pick, they are at a friends house who is using them for size reference on the longies she is making me..

diapers.. of course photobucket listed them backwards..lol

10 med fitteds and 1 cover

os BGs

4 small fitteds and 9 covers

41 small FBs

small HH

1sm green and comfy AIO and 1 small made by me beatles AIO

3 small pink girly mamma made pockets

5 small nanas bottems

16 small BG

42 NB fitteds

28 white, and 22 colored XS fbs, and one ooga FB style pocket made by me

62 hour glass shaped PFs

1 next size up from NB and 2 small flats

9PFs about an inch longer than NB size

3 and half doz nb PFs

Covers NB size, 1 prorap, 1 cotton buttons, 2 NB covers NIP from china 2 nb bummis, 4 mamma made covers

2 XS Bgs, 2 NB nanna bottems, ooga AIO and pocket i made

12 preemie Pfs with micro fleece on top, 4 normal preemie PFs, 2 OBV PFs, 1 daddy flat, and one made by my "daddy" PF?..lol

9 preemie kushies AIOs

lol am i needing anything?..lol other than more mediums..LOL
Just had to peek and WOW is right! All that knitwear is amazingly cute. I especially love the very first outfit.
DJ_ClothDiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:44 PM   #7
Sherrie87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks.. i love that first set too..lol it has to be my pride an joy and the most $$$ one too..lol hubby hasn't a clue how much i spent..lol
Old 11-05-2011, 07:16 PM   #8
umphreysmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Wow!!! So you are having a girl? Amazing stash!!!

I was just posting in my ddc wondering if I had enough/too much but I know the answer to too much . I will try and take pics in the next few days, my camera battery died and I can't find the charger at the moment.

Newborn stash

Newborn fleece longies and shirt
3 SBish xs
3 newborn snapless fitteds
3 wahm newborn fitteds
2 kissaluvs size 0
2 blissful bootys AIO's
3 grovia AIO newborn
3 BG AIO's xs and one small
2 thirsties size 1 covers
Pocket change pocket newborn
2 RaR covers newborn
1 baby beehinds cover
2 no name covers
10 prefolds (6 embellished)
6 megaroos etpf
Wool cocoon w/matching hat
Wool newborn longies
Wool newborn longies set (hat and socks knit wool too)
2 SBish size small covers
1 small fuzzibunz

1 gallon ziplock bag filled with newborn sposies
Old 11-05-2011, 07:21 PM   #9
Sherrie87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

HAHAHAAA i wasn't about to ask if i had to much..lol Cause i know i have WAY to much in just FB pockets..lol and thats not counting all the other stuff..HAHAHAHA

I"m glad i'm not the only one..lol
Old 11-05-2011, 10:34 PM   #10
Sherrie87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i keep coming and looking at the pix, trying to figure out what "boyish" stuff i'm gonna sell...since i have a little girl on the way..lol

any ideas, of what is to boyish for a girl???? help would be great..lol