Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-30-2013, 05:21 PM   #991
Shaunam
Registered Users

Re: The Walking Dead

I know this is horrible, but any time they talk about "killing the brain", I wonder if people with prior brain injuries would turn. Like my DD. She can't walk or even crawl...would she turn? And if she did, would she get up and walk, or just lay there like she does now? God, I'm a horrible mother I know. LOL

Advertisement

Old 03-30-2013, 05:48 PM   #992
eco-mum
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
So, am I the only one thinking that the Governor is concealing a bite from the warehouse scene with Andrea? I mean, he has been experimenting on himself back at Woodbury and then he bit Merle's fingers off without any hesitation.. Maybe he's slowly turning?
Old 03-30-2013, 07:32 PM   #993
MyLovely
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebandive View Post
I guess I didn't think about it that way. I just thought Shane was the worst kind of scumbag since Otis wouldn't leave him behind, but Shane was willing to sacrifice Otis.

The shot in the head thing was my theory too, but many of them don't have any evidence of head trauma. Unless I wasn't looking closely enough. But like all those dead bodies outside the hospital in the first episode- you think they were all shot in the head?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyCrazy View Post
They said on an early episode of Talking Dead that the dead bodies that didn't turn were brain damaged. So I would assume that the bodies they show in cars probably died of a head trauma like in a crash. It's not always obvious to look at them especially when they've been rotting for a while.
I'd have to go back, but it looked like most of the cars were perfectly intact (maybe a few small fender benders). I've spent the entire series trying to figure out how they didn't turn.
Old 03-30-2013, 07:34 PM   #994
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunam
I know this is horrible, but any time they talk about "killing the brain", I wonder if people with prior brain injuries would turn. Like my DD. She can't walk or even crawl...would she turn? And if she did, would she get up and walk, or just lay there like she does now? God, I'm a horrible mother I know. LOL
Now we need a brain scientist...

I keep wondering how Gary Busey would do... I've been watching celerity apprentice and they reference his head injury on every episode.
BeccaSueCongdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:16 PM   #995
bea2269
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy of 2girls

She should have taken the truck!!!
A huge plot hole for me. She didn't even check for keys?!
bea2269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:46 PM   #996
MyLovely
Registered Users

I wonder if we're going to find out what happened to Lori. I mean, no WAY could that walker have eaten every last piece of her without spilling more blood. Not to mention, math! How would an entire adult body fit inside of one walker? I'm not holding out hope that she's alive alive, but I think she may be a walker. It's been driving me crazy since it happened.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:46 PM   #997
Mommy of 2girls
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLovely View Post
I wonder if we're going to find out what happened to Lori. I mean, no WAY could that walker have eaten every last piece of her without spilling more blood. Not to mention, math! How would an entire adult body fit inside of one walker? I'm not holding out hope that she's alive alive, but I think she may be a walker. It's been driving me crazy since it happened.
It has been driving me crazy too!!
Old 03-30-2013, 09:47 PM   #998
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLovely
I think you are over thinking it. She ate her. No more Lori. IMO.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:58 PM   #999
MyLovely
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen1981 View Post
I think you are over thinking it. She ate her. No more Lori. IMO.
I probably am overthinking it, but I just don't see how it's possible for a human (a dead human, but still human) to eat a whole other human and not leave a shard of bone or more blood or anything behind. Especially when even a whole horde of walkers still leaves remains behind. I definitely don't think she's alive (it'd be a cheap trick), but the whole thing is fishy. I've watched all the behind the scenes stuff, and they are neurotic and particular in literally every detail. They have no shame in terms of gory scenes, so I just don't see why they didn't leave some remains behind other than a small strand of hair. Even if it was a pile of blood, or a few bones, or a finger, or something.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:59 PM   #1000
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller

I did think it was weird there wasn't more of a "mess" for only one walker being around to eat her. I'd think that it'd take a few of them at least. I mean there were like three walkers on t-dog and they left his whole skeleton there... Only one walker finishing an entire Lori? Hmmm...
BeccaSueCongdon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brain eating zombies, they are all infected!, zombie feces