Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-31-2013, 09:35 PM   #1071
eracheld
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmalily

^ completely agree!!!

I'm not as on board with the Daryl carol ship. I guess I just see her as too much of a mother figure.
I agree... I just envision him with someone younger.

Do I just read an article theorizing that maybe Rick is dreaming it all while he's in his coma at the hospital or whatever. It is totally possible but if this show ever goes there I think I'll cry. I am way too invested for them to take it all away from me lol

Advertisement

Scentsy team!
eracheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:39 PM   #1072
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

They could have grabbed a lot of food from Woodbury.

Why the helk did Martinez and travis just look at guvy? They could have killed him easy. I don't think either of them are crazy or cold blooded like he is.

I knew Andrea was gonna die but when the guv retreated from the prison and glen took off his helmet, I was afraid the Woodbury people had left a sniper behind on purpose and glen was gonna get shot in the head.

sry 4 abbrev, im 1 hnd-ed typng & nak frm my iPhone
Old 03-31-2013, 09:42 PM   #1073
eracheld
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedaisyma

Why the helk did Martinez and travis just look at guvy? They could have killed him easy. I don't think either of them are crazy or cold blooded like he is.

I knew Andrea was gonna die but when the guv retreated from the prison and glen took off his helmet, I was afraid the Woodbury people had left a sniper behind on purpose and glen was gonna get shot in the head.

Totally thought the same thing about glen!

Scentsy team!
Old 03-31-2013, 09:42 PM   #1074
MyLovely
Registered Users

Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen1981 View Post
Well, no one is refilling grocery stores.. And we have no idea how many other groups might be emptying them as well. Wouldn't take that long to burn through a grocery store if enough groups raided them. And I imagine, lots of bottled items would be broken in scuffles, ect.
True, but it looks like they've stayed in the greater Atlanta area, so they have a lot to pick from. Plus, from flashbacks it looks like most people just grabbed what they had and left ASAP, dying pretty quickly afterwards (either dying dying or walkers). I do agree though, it may take some searching to find a well-stocked one. It seems like their only option though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eracheld View Post
I agree... I just envision him with someone younger.

Do I just read an article theorizing that maybe Rick is dreaming it all while he's in his coma at the hospital or whatever. It is totally possible but if this show ever goes there I think I'll cry. I am way too invested for them to take it all away from me lol
First, I think it's funny that so many people think she's too old They're about the same age, and Carol was looking SEXY as heck in that biker getup today. I just love them together, they have the bond of being loners (no family) and they look gorgeous and grey-haired together. Plus, I will forever love Daryl for the the flower scenes (with both Sophia and Carol).

Second, I will be so upset if that's the case. I keep wondering though, how on earth will they come back from this apocalypse? I watch Revolution and find myself wondering the same thing then too.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:43 PM   #1075
Jackalopekat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedaisyma View Post

I wondered the same thing. Why would anyone have loyalty to him at this point? Martinez showed himself to be a (somewhat) decent guy recently. You know the Governor will kill them when he finds new people to manipulate, so they can't reveal what he is.
Jackalopekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:04 PM   #1076
eracheld
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackalopekat

I wondered the same thing. Why would anyone have loyalty to him at this point? Martinez showed himself to be a (somewhat) decent guy recently. You know the Governor will kill them when he finds new people to manipulate, so they can't reveal what he is.
The only thing I can come up with is that they were shocked and scared. These 2 somewhat saw the governors savage side, but not the full extent AND they still thought he was doing things for the good of Woodbury. So seeing him murder their entire group was probably pretty surprising.

Scentsy team!
Old 04-01-2013, 01:14 AM   #1077
eco-mum
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I was really disappointed with this episode! I thought they should have done so much more! I hope Carl doesn't start to go off the deep end next season. I seeeeeriously hope Daryl and Carol have some more screen time/ flirting together next season too. I love them. And I completely agree, she is maybe 5-10 years MAX his senior? She's not too old for him at all. They seem to really get eachother in such a cute way.

Also, I love how in a zombie apocalypse Andrea had a pedicure
Old 04-01-2013, 02:59 AM   #1078
Janine
Registered Users

My Mood:
I was secretly hoping that Andrea would have asked them to just lock her in there so she could turn and then attack the governor when he came back to see what happened to her. Oh well. I was hoping that the governor would have met his demise one way or another, and I'm bummed that his remaining soldiers didn't have the guts to off him. My hopes for next season: that the governor gets offed, that they leave the prison (can't handle another season there!), and that some of the new people find a nice, safe home elsewhere (I can't keep track of THAT many characters). Hopefully Tyreese and his sister stick with Rick's group too.
Janine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:49 AM   #1079
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I don't get why they just didn't wait for the gov to come back and take care of him so they could have all moved to Woodbarry instead of taking more to the prison...seems like Woodbarry would be better stocked/ equipped for that many people......
Old 04-01-2013, 09:09 AM   #1080
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mms1972
I don't get why they just didn't wait for the gov to come back and take care of him so they could have all moved to Woodbarry instead of taking more to the prison...seems like Woodbarry would be better stocked/ equipped for that many people......
Why does everyone assume he'd go back? Idk. After killing all the adults, I'm pretty sure he knows he'd have a hell of a time making that place work again..

Tags
brain eating zombies, they are all infected!, zombie feces