Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-11-2012, 10:59 PM   #101
flintgirl
Registered Users

My Mood:
This episode was nuts! Some New questions about the zombies appeared tonight, looks like a cool twist. I LOVE this freakin show!! Still mad that Dale died, I liked him. Happy about the one this episode though.

Sent from the coolest Mom ever!

Advertisement

Old 03-11-2012, 11:38 PM   #102
AbbieJack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: The Walking Dead

FINALLY! I am soooo glad!
Old 03-11-2012, 11:43 PM   #103
RastaBaby
Registered Users

My Mood:
I'm hooked on TWD! Watched season 1&2 in 2 days!!! Daryl is no fool! Love the ending of this weeks episode...GOOD RIDDANCE!
RastaBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:28 AM   #104
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

WTF!? That was creepy and exciting and crazy all at once. I think it was the most shocking episode to date. Of course, we watched it really late, after Celebrity Apprentice, so I was creeped out all night!
Old 03-12-2012, 10:15 AM   #105
Mom2evie
Registered Users
seller

I KNEW she didn't know who's baby this was, glad she finally admitted that. I'm probably the only one in American that was sad to see Shane go.

I'm a CDing, vaxing on schedule, bottle feeding mama
Mom2evie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:19 AM   #106
holly6737
Registered Users
seller
seller

So I still haven't watched it, but have read the synopsis and reviews. How can Shane become a Zombie if he was never bitten/scratched? Does everyone become a zombie when you die now? What's happening?!
Old 03-12-2012, 10:29 AM   #107
AbbieJack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by holly6737 View Post
So I still haven't watched it, but have read the synopsis and reviews. How can Shane become a Zombie if he was never bitten/scratched? Does everyone become a zombie when you die now? What's happening?!
Pretty much, I am kind of thinking that is what Jenner whispered to rick at the CDC maybe.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:30 AM   #108
Mom2evie
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by holly6737
My guess is the virus has gone airborne and everyone now has it. And I guess since they shot dale to put him out of misery we didn't see him turn. I want to know where that herd of zombies is coming from!!

I'm a CDing, vaxing on schedule, bottle feeding mama
Mom2evie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:48 AM   #109
holly6737
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yeah, I thought that- that maybe the virus has gone airborne and it only comes out after you die- however it is that you die. Interesting!!!
Old 03-12-2012, 10:53 AM   #110
ssqueakert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbieJack View Post
Pretty much, I am kind of thinking that is what Jenner whispered to rick at the CDC maybe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2evie View Post
My guess is the virus has gone airborne and everyone now has it. And I guess since they shot dale to put him out of misery we didn't see him turn. I want to know where that herd of zombies is coming from!!
Yeaa, I'm guessing the virus has mutated or gone airborne or something so that everyone has it. Maybe some people's immune system is able to fight it off until they die or something, or dieing triggers somehow triggers it. DH also said he's read rumors that everyone has it now too.

I forgot about Jenner at the CDC! That would be interesting if Rick already knew that.

The herd of zombies... maybe they heard the gunshots/noise and are coming from nearby areas? If the town was close by, a bunch of zombies could have been there still. Though,... they did come extremely fast after hearing the gunshots.
Hershall or somebody mentioned how with winter coming and the swamp/rivers freezing (and becoming crossable) the cows roaming around were like dinner bells to the zombies. Maybe they were already semi-close and the gunshots brought them in the rest of the way?

I'm kinda glad Shane is gone. He seemed like he would have gone of fthe deep end at any time (well - he did! he openly tried to kill Rick).

But now they sure don't have very many men left in the group! There's Rick, Daryl, Glen, Tdog (what is his name besides tdog!?). And Hershall (sp?). Wasn't there some other guy in Hershall's group that we hardly ever see?

Interesting how AGAIN Carl was outside (at night by himself) when there was a known situation, and they knew he was sneaking off before (at least Rick & Shane knew). Anyone know how old he is? 10ish?

I'm excited for the next episode, but sucks that it's the last this season!
I hope the next season starts sooner rather than later. This "season" was way toooo short (I know it was technically a half season, but there was still a too-long break in the middle of it).

My ISO/IHA lists
ssqueakert is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brain eating zombies, they are all infected!, zombie feces