Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-25-2014, 10:27 AM   #1821
pinks20
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The Walking Dead

I didn't think he had died either. I though about the guy in the bathroom as the one that turned zombie. I need to rewatch the episode. lol, i missed so many allusions in that episode! Ive been reading blogs about the paintings Michonne and Carl find.

Advertisement

pinks20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:27 AM   #1822
Blindbatbeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellypokorny
That guy who was choked (while fighting for who'd get to sleep on the bed), was definitely killed! That was part of the suspense of Rick getting out before he turned. He was dead. I'm sure of it, and since Rick offed the other guy on the toilet, no one saw him. If they had thought someone was in the house, I'm pretty sure they would've ran after them (which they didn't).
No rick killed the guy in the bathroom and the guy that saw him was just chocked out by the bed. They talked about one guy "seeing" the coward that killed the guy in the bathroom and turned him into a walker but whatever his name was saw his face and that's good enough
Old 03-25-2014, 10:51 AM   #1823
eracheld
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindbatbeth
No rick killed the guy in the bathroom and the guy that saw him was just chocked out by the bed. They talked about one guy "seeing" the coward that killed the guy in the bathroom and turned him into a walker but whatever his name was saw his face and that's good enough
The sound on my tv kept cutting out on this part, I was wondering what he said!

Scentsy team!
eracheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:24 AM   #1824
dpelephant
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mms1972 View Post
I really don't want Daryl with those jerks! I hope they meet up with Rick and he defends Rick/Carl/Michonne and he goes with them. And I get that weird vibe from Terminus too. I know their are cannibals in the comics.....I have a feeling they are there too
Cannibals?!?! That would explain the come on in we'll fix you a hot plate (OF HUMAN/WALKER FLESH!)

also, I really hope they find Beth, I was just starting to warm up to her.

I earn extra $ with Swagbucks and Ebates! Join me

Last edited by dpelephant; 03-25-2014 at 11:26 AM.
dpelephant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:48 AM   #1825
DesertRat
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindbatbeth View Post
Now I'm confused. So which guy saw Rick's face and lived to tell the tale? The guy who saw him under the bed was choked to death. And the bathroom guy is dead. So who else saw him? I don't remember that part. Unless they are bluffing about someone having seen his face?
DesertRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:51 AM   #1826
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

The guy who seen him under the bed wasn't killed.....he was put in a sleeper hold basically. He passed out but wasn't killed. In that episode they clearly show him breathing asleep on the floor. That is the only one who seen Rick.
Old 03-25-2014, 12:15 PM   #1827
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: artistmom
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mms1972 View Post
The guy who seen him under the bed wasn't killed.....he was put in a sleeper hold basically. He passed out but wasn't killed. In that episode they clearly show him breathing asleep on the floor. That is the only one who seen Rick.
This.

Your not a woman until people come out of your vagina and step on your dreams. Louis C.K.

Swag with me! 10% off at my HC store with code: diaperswappers
Fashionably Green Baby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:47 PM   #1828
kellypokorny
Registered Users

That makes total sense! Man I really missed a lot watching that episode. I'll blame it on the baby! There's so many innuendos to the show that when you're trying to watch it while doing other things it's easy to miss small details. That's why I'm glad to have you girls!

In my opinion, I'm actually kind of tired of the motorcycle gang. I feel like it's a divergent of the storyline and actually completely un-needed. Terminus & Eugene are enough! Sometimes having "bad guys" seems like just a filler. I hope they get their just rewards and the show moves on.
kellypokorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:05 PM   #1829
Blindbatbeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRat
Now I'm confused. So which guy saw Rick's face and lived to tell the tale? The guy who saw him under the bed was choked to death. And the bathroom guy is dead. So who else saw him? I don't remember that part. Unless they are bluffing about someone having seen his face?
Lol they guy that was choked didn't die you can see him in the episode it was the darker/Hispanic looking one.
Old 03-25-2014, 02:05 PM   #1830
Blindbatbeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Awesome!

Tags
brain eating zombies, they are all infected!, zombie feces