Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-13-2011, 09:18 PM   #11
JamieJLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2evie View Post
Do you think they're family or he's doing experiments??
My DH thinks maybe they are an insurance policy against aggressive live strangers who might try to take over the farm.

Advertisement

Old 11-13-2011, 11:06 PM   #12
Aub's
Registered Users
seller

Location: Cali Born and Raised But Transplanted To Albany Oregon...
My Mood:

OMG so I just got done watching it and I was so worried that Daryl was gonna die. Then I wanted to shoot Andrea cause she was such an idiot. I do think that he is gonna find Sophia and then he's gonna end up with Carol, IDK why I think this but I just kind of get that vibe.

I feel horribly bad for Glenn and him wanting to know what was up with all the women I am glad that he ended up in the loft and not the barn itself cause I am pretty sure he would have been gone. IDK what the heck is going on with the Dad but he's getting stranger and stranger as the show goes on.

I hate to think that they are going to give up looking for Sophia but I really am not sure that Daryl is gonna let that happen. I do wish that Lori would figure out what she's gonna do cause at some point it's gonna be obvious that she's pregnant. I think she needs to tell her husband about her and Shane and just get it out there and if Shane chooses to leave then she needs to just let go. I think Rick would be a bit upset but at the same time seeing as they have been friends so long he might just be ok with it. I don't think he's gonna be ok with them lying to him this whole time though.
Aubree, Proud Mama To 7 Little Hellion's, Wife To My Sexy Baker Tyler Crunchy, Tattooed, Pierced, Dreddy, Baby Wearing, Extended Rear Facing, AP Parenting, Circumcising, No Longer Vaxing, Mama To An Autistic/ADHD Boy And Dam Proud Of It
Aub's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:19 PM   #13
zabnut
Registered Users

I was seriously hoping this show would follow the graphic novels completely, but they've decided to veer off on some major plot points.
I'm hoping Andrea becomes the badass she's supposed to be and I hope they follow the plot after the farm too. All in all I love this show. Sometimes it should feel draggy, because in that situation all you would want to do is find a safe place and vegetate for awhile, yet constantly be on alert for walkers, which in all truth would feel like eternity. Never really being able to feel comfortable an safe.
zabnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 12:05 AM   #14
mom2LBJ
Registered Users

My Mood:

Its getting VERY draggy. Its like three weeks of waiting and getting nowhere. yeah there are zombies, yeah it may take awhile, but this is TV! Come on! DO SOMETHING So far I liked season one way better than season two is going, yawn.

If season one were anything as slow as this, I'd probably wait for full seasons come out on Netflix all together. They've slowed things down too much.

Last edited by mom2LBJ; 11-14-2011 at 12:07 AM.
mom2LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:54 AM   #15
crunch!910
Registered Users

As soon as I saw the look on her face when he read the paper, I KNEW and guessed it right away. That' why HE likes to deal with walkers. Family, friends, or just that he thinks a miracle willl happen and doesn't like to kill them?
Old 11-14-2011, 05:28 AM   #16
mamashhon
Registered Users
Formerly: m2bs11n5
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabnut
I was seriously hoping this show would follow the graphic novels completely, but they've decided to veer off on some major plot points.
I'm hoping Andrea becomes the badass she's supposed to be and I hope they follow the plot after the farm too. All in all I love this show. Sometimes it should feel draggy, because in that situation all you would want to do is find a safe place and vegetate for awhile, yet constantly be on alert for walkers, which in all truth would feel like eternity. Never really being able to feel comfortable an safe.
Agreed! I havent read them personally but DH has and i always ask him how they differ (and let it get slightly spoiled for me bc im a baby and can't take the suspense) and i must say from what he's told me about the farm in the graphic novels, it sounds way more suspenseful and fast paced than the show.

I hated Daryl but have started to like him now, too! I just wish they'd find Sophia. I wish that someone would put Andrea out of her misery too because I find her incredibly annoying. DH does too.

And i second the PP who says they have zombie preggo dreams. I have this entire pregnancy even before the show came back on!

Last edited by mamashhon; 11-14-2011 at 05:33 AM.
mamashhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 07:59 AM   #17
dpelephant
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am starting to love Daryl too and Glenn is so sweet. I knew something creepy was happening on the farm and with the farm family, and I am anxious to see what happens next week. DH keeps reminding me of "the swimmer" from last week because it grossed me out so much!
I really hope the Sophia story line wraps up one way or the other soon.

I earn extra $ with Swagbucks and Ebates! Join me
dpelephant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 08:04 AM   #18
dpelephant
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-d...rview.php#more

Just read this interview with the actor that plays Daryl

I earn extra $ with Swagbucks and Ebates! Join me
dpelephant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 08:11 AM   #19
mom2LBJ
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpelephant View Post
http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-d...rview.php#more

Just read this interview with the actor that plays Daryl
I always think of The Boondock Saints when I see him. Its hard to picture him as a backwoods redneck character
mom2LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:04 AM   #20
Mom2evie
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2LBJ
I always think of The Boondock Saints when I see him. Its hard to picture him as a backwoods redneck character
I knew id seen him somewhere!!!

I'm a CDing, vaxing on schedule, bottle feeding mama
Mom2evie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brain eating zombies, they are all infected!, zombie feces