Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-14-2011, 10:06 AM   #21
amb2j
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The Walking Dead

My hubby DVRd last nights episode (he is CRAZY about zombies) so Im sure I will watch it tonight if I want to or not

Advertisement

Old 11-14-2011, 10:17 AM   #22
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

I like the show, it does give me crazy pg zombie nightmares though, so I am trying to not watch when possible. Once it starts, I can't NOT watch..lol
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:35 AM   #23
lauren_brooke
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Last nights was crazy! DH figured out the barn story as soon as Maggie read the note. And, I have to agree that Daryl is my favorite right now. I freaked out when he woke up and the zombie had his foot. And then screamed when Andrea shot the gun. Next week's should be interesting. And, I too, think Lori needs to come clean about her and Shane.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:13 AM   #24
L&A'smommy
Registered Users
Formerly: laylaeomommy
seller

I've only seen the first two episodes of this season since I don't have cable. Is there a way besides paying on the apple tv to see it without cable or dish?
Old 11-14-2011, 11:30 AM   #25
Rainfall
Registered Users
seller

DH and I had to catch up last night because we were behind. I agree about the Sophie storyline. Find her already! Geez! DH and I are thinking she's going to be found as a zombie and then they'll have to shoot her. When Maggie read the note, I thought her dad was hiding dead bodies in the barn and was some kind of killer...so I was a little off. I'm also loving Darryl! He's a softie, but we're thinking he might start cracking soon with the hallucinations of his brother. Especially that he was telling Darryl to shoot Rick in the head. Hopefully not, because I'm really liking him! Andrea is a nut and I'm dying to know how Lori plans to tell Rick about the pregnancy.

Earning FREE Amazon.com gift cards using Swagbucks!
Rainfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:34 AM   #26
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

I'm going with maybe he's experimenting on them. Ok so I haven't watched the whole season but who's the baby daddy? Lori's been with Shane and Rick.
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:34 AM   #27
lauren_brooke
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainfall View Post
DH and I had to catch up last night because we were behind. I agree about the Sophie storyline. Find her already! Geez! DH and I are thinking she's going to be found as a zombie and then they'll have to shoot her. When Maggie read the note, I thought her dad was hiding dead bodies in the barn and was some kind of killer...so I was a little off. I'm also loving Darryl! He's a softie, but we're thinking he might start cracking soon with the hallucinations of his brother. Especially that he was telling Darryl to shoot Rick in the head. Hopefully not, because I'm really liking him! Andrea is a nut and I'm dying to know how Lori plans to tell Rick about the pregnancy.
Yep, that's where we're at, too! I could do without Andrea...although Dale is probably my least favorite right now, although I feel bad for him since Andrea was so bad to him for awhile. I think last night was a turning point for that whole story.
Old 11-14-2011, 12:34 PM   #28
mom2LBJ
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lilbubs View Post
I'm going with maybe he's experimenting on them. Ok so I haven't watched the whole season but who's the baby daddy? Lori's been with Shane and Rick.

DH and I knew something was up with the barn/farm once he kept asking them to leave. I was thinking it was his wife as a zombie, and then maybe all of their now zombie family & friends but there is a ton of them in there, and hes a vet, so maybe experimenting on them.

I'm betting Shane is the father since Rick has only just recently came out of a coma. I think she is keeping it in secret since Rick will do the math and find that it wont add up to him being awake at the time of conception.
mom2LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 12:52 PM   #29
keysersoze
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by L&A'smommy View Post
I've only seen the first two episodes of this season since I don't have cable. Is there a way besides paying on the apple tv to see it without cable or dish?
I watch it online.
Old 11-14-2011, 01:15 PM   #30
kai_e
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We just started watching it a week ago but it only took us that long that watch the first season on Netflix and then the play catch up on Season 2 on Amazon.

I so big fat heart this show and not just because I love all things zombies. DH says it is because I am from ATL so every time they were in the city, I was like look "there is my old 'hood!"

I have been loathing Andrea for about 6 episodes now. I feel like she constantly has a look like she just smelled a fart.

If I were athletic, I would be doing this Zombie 5k
kai_e is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brain eating zombies, they are all infected!, zombie feces