Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-28-2012, 05:10 PM   #471
Hillargh
Banned

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett's mommy

But she also has the emotional and psychological *** kicking of knowing that the man she loves is being beaten. She could hear it all she just one room away. I the first person to give under any kind of pressure. I would have done the same.
Idk man, it would've pissed me off and gave the strength to not back down. Everything he went through was for nothing because of her.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DS Forum

Advertisement

Hillargh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:12 PM   #472
Only
Registered Users
Formerly: hu**rees
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillargh

ETA: Spoilers again

Maggie pissed me off. After all Glenn went through, she opened her face and outed their location. He got beat from here to the moon, and protected himself with a freaking chair! Even when they put the gun to her head and trailed her in there topless, he didn't say anything.

She has to show a little nip and sees ONE threat and talks. I wanted to smack her myself. Good of the group man!

Glenn messed up mentioning Andrea though. I was like, nooooooooo!

I told my husband the same thing. It's not about individuals it is about the greater good of the group. He told me to hush my face because I was speaking like a true military wife. Bahaha.

I wanted to punch Maggie. Glenn was being a trooper. He should've shot Meryl without hesitation.

Hmm zombie apocalypse + crazy racist redneck you left to die on a roof + Asian guy = no damn good.

Austen 06/12
Only is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:17 PM   #473
Scarlett's mommy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only

I told my husband the same thing. It's not about individuals it is about the greater good of the group. He told me to hush my face because I was speaking like a true military wife. Bahaha.

I wanted to punch Maggie. Glenn was being a trooper. He should've shot Meryl without hesitation.

Hmm zombie apocalypse + crazy racist redneck you left to die on a roof + Asian guy = no damn good.
I agree I would have just killed him in the first place then they wouldnt be in this situation.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:21 PM   #474
Only
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett's mommy

I agree I would have just killed him in the first place then they wouldnt be in this situation.
If they put a bunch of DS mother bears on this show Meryl would be dead and every other evil character.

Maggie should know once the Gov and Meryl have the info needed they are zombie food.

Austen 06/12
Old 11-28-2012, 05:21 PM   #475
Hillargh
Banned

My Mood:
Quote:

Haha, maybe it's my ex military wife coming out then I just couldn't let someone go through that crap for nothing.

And yep, he should've. He's fast, I think he could've done it.

Old 11-28-2012, 05:22 PM   #476
Hillargh
Banned

My Mood:
Quote:

If they put a bunch of DS mother bears on this show Meryl would be dead and every other evil character.

Maggie should know once the Gov and Meryl have the info needed they are zombie food.
Exactly. They don't beat info out of you for good reasons. If nothing else, protect the location for the kids.

Old 11-28-2012, 05:24 PM   #477
Only
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:

Haha, maybe it's my ex military wife coming out then I just couldn't let someone go through that crap for nothing.

And yep, he should've. He's fast, I think he could've done it.

Probably. I was shouting at the TV "This isn't about saving your lover boy you moron, it's about the greater good of the group!" my husband was like "Woahhhhh calm down. Spoken like an infantry wife. You better not start putting a Marine wife bumper sticker on your car or carrying a diaper bag made from my cammies." Lmao.

Austen 06/12
Old 11-28-2012, 05:29 PM   #478
Only
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:

Exactly. They don't beat info out of you for good reasons. If nothing else, protect the location for the kids.

My thoughts are that chances of living after being captured like that are slim, either way they are taking an axe to me, no point in putting others in jeopardy especially my handicap DAD, an infant, and child.

It just hit me she gave up the location of her own father. Crap.

Austen 06/12
Old 11-28-2012, 05:58 PM   #479
Janine
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: The Walking Dead

I can totally get panicking and talking even though it is illogical. But I don't get why they didn't just give them some other location. Like, tell them that everyone is at the farm. Seems plausible, at least a few if these jerks would kick the bucket going there to check it out, and then the real camp wouldn't have been given up. Worst case scenario, they kill you after you give the location. Best case scenario, you buy yourself some valuable time to save yourself or wait for rescue from Rick. But in either case, the prison location won't be compromised, and you can always just shrug and say "they must have moved on" if someone checks the farm and finds no one there.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:09 PM   #480
BoyCrazy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: The Walking Dead

Yeah why did Glenn name drop Andrea?? Trying to make Merle feel connected to the group still? It just seemed unnecessary to mention her, it's not like that would have worked on Merle anyway and you would think Glenn would know that.
BoyCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brain eating zombies, they are all infected!, zombie feces