Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-18-2011, 08:13 AM   #231
lj2blessed
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Circumcision has profoundly affected every member of my family...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpforever View Post
I think you may be onto something. I know that there is at least one lady here who has said (not on this thread) that she prefers "energetic" love making as opposed to gentle. I'm sure that she's not the only one in the world this way. We all have different preferences. We are all built differently. Our bodies respond to different things. Just ask my ex. He was just convinced something was wrong with me when I didn't immediately succumb to his tried and true cassanova efforts. Yeah. Every woman is different and what it takes for me is going to be different for what it takes for someone else.
I agree with this! And I think "energetic" was a very classy way to frame that

Advertisement

Old 11-18-2011, 08:28 AM   #232
momtoGcubed
Registered Users
Formerly: momtoGsquared
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyful Tie Dyes View Post
I find this VERY difficult to believe (the 99% stuff). Every single woman I know IRL who has been with both said the sex was better/more comfortable with an intact man.
Not at all true for me.

Also my husband is intact and has had many problems from it. He's had infections under the foreskin (no matter how clean he kept the area). He's had difficulty maintaining an erection which the urologist determined was caused by a problem with his foreskin. So he was the one that was adamant that DS be circumcised. My son did not cry and fell asleep during the procedure. None of us were traumatized and we do not regret having it done.

(I would have posted this in the positive circ stories thread, but it's locked. I don't know why this one isn't as well.)
Old 11-18-2011, 08:32 AM   #233
mcpforever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lj2blessed View Post
But this choice was made for them by their parents, correct? Does it not make sense for us non-circing parents to "feel for" (using your words, not mocking) our sons and let them make their own choice?
Thank you for being kind to me. I do understand the choice.

If there were zero circumcisions to blame for sexual issues, then what? It is safe for us women to blame circumcision because a) it takes the responsibility completely from us and b) it takes the initial responsibility away from the man. (But then she can place it back on him by requesting restoration.)

I have seen numerous threads involving circ regret. It seems that reading the links that have been provided (by intactivist only sites) compounds that regret and furthur guilts those regretting parents more than necessary by providing "worst case scenario" type descriptions and describing them as though it's just what happens due to circumcision. The way it reads to me, those problems being described are linked to every circumcision ever performed. Nowhere did I read how common or uncommon these complications are. Nowhere was the admission that it doesn't happen to everyone.

I'm trying to come up with a decent analogy to illustrate my point here.

Last edited by mcpforever; 11-18-2011 at 08:34 AM.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:42 AM   #234
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by november View Post
Haven't read all the replies but just wanted to say thanks for sharing your story. It helps reaffirm my stance on the issue for sure - any sons I have will be as God intended. I'm so sorry for your heart ache. :0(

Sent from my Droid using DS Forum
Thank you for your support.

http://www.facebook.com/INTACTID?ref=ts#!/INTACTID
Old 11-18-2011, 08:52 AM   #235
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Thank you for being kind to me. I do understand the choice.

If there were zero circumcisions to blame for sexual issues, then what? It is safe for us women to blame circumcision because a) it takes the responsibility completely from us and b) it takes the initial responsibility away from the man. (But then she can place it back on him by requesting restoration.)

I have seen numerous threads involving circ regret. It seems that reading the links that have been provided (by intactivist only sites) compounds that regret and furthur guilts those regretting parents more than necessary by providing "worst case scenario" type descriptions and describing them as though it's just what happens due to circumcision. The way it reads to me, those problems being described are linked to every circumcision ever performed. Nowhere did I read how common or uncommon these complications are. Nowhere was the admission that it doesn't happen to everyone.

I'm trying to come up with a decent analogy to illustrate my point here.
I can tell you with certaintly that circumcision is the issue for my husband and I. I have tried EVERYTHING to make the pain better. I am not blaming my husband, it is not his fault because it wasn't his choice. For MY HUSBAND AND I, circumcision is the factor that causes MY pain. Also, there are many benefits of foreksin restoration for male and female. It can only help, at least in MY HUSBAND'S AND MY SITUATION. THE END!

Last edited by RaZZberry; 11-18-2011 at 08:53 AM.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:55 AM   #236
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtoGcubed View Post
Not at all true for me.

Also my husband is intact and has had many problems from it. He's had infections under the foreskin (no matter how clean he kept the area). He's had difficulty maintaining an erection which the urologist determined was caused by a problem with his foreskin. So he was the one that was adamant that DS be circumcised. My son did not cry and fell asleep during the procedure. None of us were traumatized and we do not regret having it done.

(I would have posted this in the positive circ stories thread, but it's locked. I don't know why this one isn't as well.)
It is not locked because it is my personal experience and IT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A DEBATE!

Last edited by RaZZberry; 11-18-2011 at 08:58 AM.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:56 AM   #237
Elsaraw
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

RaZZberry, that is such a thoughtful and well written and emotional story- I hope many will learn from you!
Old 11-18-2011, 08:57 AM   #238
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsaraw View Post
RaZZberry, that is such a thoughtful and well written and emotional story- I hope many will learn from you!
Thank you for your support.

Old 11-18-2011, 09:04 AM   #239
mcpforever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZZberry View Post
I can tell you with certaintly that circumcision is the issue for my husband and I. I have tried EVERYTHING to make the pain better. I am not blaming my husband, it is not his fault because it wasn't his choice. For MY HUSBAND AND I, circumcision is the factor that causes MY pain. THE END!
Please don't feel as though I was discounting your pain. Pain sucks and it doesn't belong in lovemaking. (unless you're into BSDM)

I guess I'm really confused because I am reading in the links that it's a lubrication + energetic issue (due to lack of sensitivity) for the circ vs uncirc but then I see someone post that even slow and well lubed it hurts.

Either way, I think that healing will come easier for you if you try to separate your personal sexual issues from the regretful circumcision of your son.

Last edited by mcpforever; 11-18-2011 at 09:06 AM.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:10 AM   #240
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Please don't feel as though I was discounting your pain. Pain sucks and it doesn't belong in lovemaking. (unless you're into BSDM)

I guess I'm really confused because I am reading in the links that it's a lubrication + energetic issue (due to lack of sensitivity) for the circ vs uncirc but then I see someone post that even slow and well lubed it hurts.

Either way, I think that healing will come easier for you if you try to separate your personal sexual issues from the regretful circumcision of your son.
ENOUGH! I will work throught this pain how I see fit. You don't have to believe my story, that is not my point. My point is to share my personal experience and have it available for others who need support and information. You have no idea what I have been through. PLEASE STOP POSTING BECAUSE YOU COMMENTS ARE NOT CONSTRUCTIVE.

Closed Thread