Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-18-2011, 09:11 AM   #241
Dory
Registered Users
Formerly: Thing1 & Thing2
seller
seller

While I know that there are surely instances where whether or not the sexual partner is circumcised or not does make a difference, most women don't experience both with the same exact partner. So it's something that the majority would not be able to test without bias. To me it keeps bringing up the thought of the little saying "it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean," where it isn't the size rather the methods and what a man does with it. I think in many cases that is a very plausible reason for liking the husband over a previous partner - while one might assume it is because the husband is or isn't circ'd and the guy before him was the opposite, but it could also be that you're a better fit with your husband/long term partner. I mean, it's much better with my husband than the fella before him and they have the same status of cut or not cut, but it's also better with my husband than it was 9 years ago.

Again, I don't want it to seem like I'm discounting someone's valid pain and intercourse issues, but the thought that keeps popping into my head.

Advertisement

Old 11-18-2011, 09:13 AM   #242
Dory
Registered Users
Formerly: Thing1 & Thing2
seller
seller

OP I know I'm not her, but I never got from mcpforever's post that she was trying to hurt or insult you. Please don't be offended. From the way it reads, she was trying to find a gentle way to talk to you, but you're very emotional about the issue. I'm sorry for your struggles.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:15 AM   #243
syfitz
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by momtoGcubed

Not at all true for me.

Also my husband is intact and has had many problems from it. He's had infections under the foreskin (no matter how clean he kept the area). He's had difficulty maintaining an erection which the urologist determined was caused by a problem with his foreskin. So he was the one that was adamant that DS be circumcised. My son did not cry and fell asleep during the procedure. None of us were traumatized and we do not regret having it done.

(I would have posted this in the positive circ stories thread, but it's locked. I don't know why this one isn't as well.)
I had the same experience with my college bf and was also about to post about it in the "positive circ" thread before it was closed.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:18 AM   #244
Elsaraw
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Circumcision has profoundly affected every member of my family...

I haven't read this whole thread- it looks like it got way too dramatic.
But, my husband is circumcised and he is saddened what it has done to him. His penis is WAY too sensitive and he says it hurts some, and feels pulled to tight. Obviously anything that influences him like that would influence me as well. This is a MAJOR issue and many men feel this way- I see this subject coming up more and more. (no pun intended)
We didn't circumcise our boys.

Last edited by Elsaraw; 11-18-2011 at 09:26 AM.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:19 AM   #245
mcpforever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZZberry View Post
ENOUGH! I will work throught this pain how I see fit. You don't have to believe my story, that is not my point. My point is to share my personal experience and have it available for others who need support and information. You have no idea what I have been through. PLEASE STOP POSTING BECAUSE YOU COMMENTS ARE NOT CONSTRUCTIVE.
Why are you yelling at me? I was only asking honest questions and sharing my thoughts and asking for more help in understanding. I thought the point was for people to learn from your experience. I thought you were wanting the support to heal. I have been very careful to remind you that I am not discounting your experience or pain. I have been sure to acknowledge both sources of them (the regretful circumcision of your son and your intimacy issues) nearly every time I have posted directly to you.

I'm sorry if you found my quest for understanding offensive. It was not my intent.

Last edited by mcpforever; 11-18-2011 at 09:33 AM.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:21 AM   #246
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~happy2Bamommy~ View Post
It's not a debate nor will it be a thread that picks apart the wording of others, regardless of what side if the fence you are on.
Please be advised.

http://www.facebook.com/INTACTID?ref=ts#!/INTACTID
Old 11-18-2011, 09:23 AM   #247
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsaraw View Post
I haven't read this whole thread- it looks like it got way too dramatic.
But, my husband is circumcised and he is saddened what it has done to him. His penis is WAY too sensitive and he says it hurts some, and feels pulled to tight. Obviously anything that influences him like that would influence me as well. This is a MAJOR issue and many men feel this way- I see this subject coming up more and more. (no pun intended)
We never even considered circumcising our boys.
Thank you for your support. I am saddened for them.

Old 11-18-2011, 09:27 AM   #248
Elsaraw
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZZberry View Post
Thank you for your support. I am saddened for them.
I worded my post poorly- oops
Old 11-18-2011, 09:28 AM   #249
3rockstars
Registered Users
Formerly: FaeryGnomeHome
seller

OP, may I ask if you've been with an intact man? I'm not debating that you are feeling pain during sex or that you feel strongly about circumcision, but how are you positive that being with a man who is intact would solve your pain problems? I HAVE been with both and can say that while the feeling is vastly different, the "lube" factor didn't really play into it. I can't say one is way better than the other from the female perspective. Then again, I don't have pain during intercourse if it's done right but honestly I didn't see the "wow" factor that everyone is talking about during my time with an intact man.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:32 AM   #250
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpforever View Post
Why are you yelling at me? I was only asking honest questions and sharing my thoughts and asking for more help in understanding. I thought the point was for people to learn from your experience. I thought you were wanting the support to heal. I have been very careful to remind you that I am not discounting your experience or pain. I have been sure to acknowledge both sources of them (the regretful circumcision of your son and your intimacy issues) nearly every time I have posted directly to you.

I'm sorry if you found my quest for understanding offensive. It was not my intent.
I am not actually yelling at you, just emphasizing my statements. I am sorry if you thought I was yelling at you, I really wasn't. Tone is difficult to show on the internet. How about this? If you have any further questions please PM me. Otherwise, let's keep this to positive, constructive messages that do not call my personal experience into question. I have done hours of research and I have tried EVERYTHING. Believe me, I don't need the same questions I have already thought about, FOR YEARS, asked over and over again.

Last edited by RaZZberry; 11-18-2011 at 09:40 AM.
Closed Thread