Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-18-2011, 09:34 AM   #251
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Circumcision has profoundly affected every member of my family...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rockstars View Post
OP, may I ask if you've been with an intact man? I'm not debating that you are feeling pain during sex or that you feel strongly about circumcision, but how are you positive that being with a man who is intact would solve your pain problems? I HAVE been with both and can say that while the feeling is vastly different, the "lube" factor didn't really play into it. I can't say one is way better than the other from the female perspective. Then again, I don't have pain during intercourse if it's done right but honestly I didn't see the "wow" factor that everyone is talking about during my time with an intact man.
Yes, I have been with one intact male. I experienced no pain because he had his foreskin. For me, that is what made the difference.

Advertisement

http://www.facebook.com/INTACTID?ref=ts#!/INTACTID
Old 11-18-2011, 09:36 AM   #252
faiths13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
OP- just want to give hugs and say im sorry your thread had gotten the to this point. I believe what you say about your problem and I understand what its like to post personal stories/problems on here and be attacked/questioned. Im sorry ppl can't post on this thread to just be supportive.

Sent from my DROIDX using DS Forum
Old 11-18-2011, 09:39 AM   #253
3rockstars
Registered Users
Formerly: FaeryGnomeHome
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZZberry View Post
Yes, I have been with one intact male. I experienced no pain because he had his foreskin. For me, that is what made the difference.
okay. So you've experienced pain with every other circumcised male you've been with? I guess I just see a lot of people jumping on the bandwagon with foreskin restoration but not really having experienced the end result. I don't claim to be an expert by any means, nor have I directly researched it, but there don't seem to be a lot of claims of female sexual pain out there. So it leads me to believe it's not all that common. So I just find myself surprised that there's this many people vehemently opposed to circ based on this one piece of the puzzle. Personally I don't care what people decide on the circ issue and I have all girls so I've never had to make the decision for a son of mine but I know there are many deciding factors that make it up. And I'm really surprised that female sexual pain is this common due to circumcised men.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:41 AM   #254
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiths13 View Post
OP- just want to give hugs and say im sorry your thread had gotten the to this point. I believe what you say about your problem and I understand what its like to post personal stories/problems on here and be attacked/questioned. Im sorry ppl can't post on this thread to just be supportive.

Sent from my DROIDX using DS Forum
Thank you for your support.

Old 11-18-2011, 09:43 AM   #255
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rockstars View Post
okay. So you've experienced pain with every other circumcised male you've been with? I guess I just see a lot of people jumping on the bandwagon with foreskin restoration but not really having experienced the end result. I don't claim to be an expert by any means, nor have I directly researched it, but there don't seem to be a lot of claims of female sexual pain out there. So it leads me to believe it's not all that common. So I just find myself surprised that there's this many people vehemently opposed to circ based on this one piece of the puzzle. Personally I don't care what people decide on the circ issue and I have all girls so I've never had to make the decision for a son of mine but I know there are many deciding factors that make it up. And I'm really surprised that female sexual pain is this common due to circumcised men.
I don't see anyone jumping on the bandwagon, just trying to piece together why they might be having pain, too. There is nothing wrong with exploring all the options. As women, we have to take charge of our own health and make informed decisions.

These links explain the issue very well.

http://journal.nzma.org.nz/journal/116-1181/595/

http://www.examiner.com/family-healt...mment=34449916

http://www.sexasnatureintendedit.com/

Last edited by RaZZberry; 11-18-2011 at 09:47 AM.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:48 AM   #256
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

RaZZberry, you may work through this pain as you see fit but you very well may not be able to use this site as part of the process. Threads like this get very complicated. I explained all this to you earlier.

You are thanking everyone who supports you but taking offense to everyone who doesn't or who questions you or offers advice (even politely)
That won't end up going over well with ladies on here. Even the ones who support you and your cause.

I've known a lot of these ladies on here a long time. I've seen mcpforever post a few questionable things (who hasn't done so if they have spent longer than 3 days on here!) but her post here that you took offense with wasn't one of those things. She was being polite. I believe you are taking offense to things too easily and being defensive as a result.

Your taking my words out of context and using them to threaten a longtime member on here is not okay with me. My job here is incredibly tough. I have to try to keep peace, be a mediator and at times,be a lot tougher than I want to be. These are women I care a lot about. I don't always agree with them and I've had to make a few hard calls on things that I would have rather not made. However, I will always support the ladies on this site, regardless of past history, when I see them being fairly polite and then being attacked for it.

I'm locking this thread but will leave it up.You may still keep the link to your story in your siggy but I'd suggest your plugging in on other areas of the site and getting to know these women when it comes to things not related to circumcision.They are a great bunch.

Circumcision is a very sensitive subject for everyone, rather they are for it or against it. We all know this and need to stay respectful of this regardless of how we personally feel...

Last edited by ~happy2Bamommy~; 11-18-2011 at 06:01 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:51 AM   #257
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Looks like a lot of posting happened between my clicking to respond and then actually hitting submit on my post. I still stand by my earlier post.

OP, you have shared a lot of info and links. I think you have presented your side well and there is now plenty of info for people to consider as they read through your story

Closed Thread