Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-16-2011, 06:36 PM   #1
ForeverYoung
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ISO SO MUCH - Mama Cloth, Chemo hats, Clothes++IHA: Maternity, BodyByVi, Goodmama +++

ISO:

I'd like to have a memory quilt made - at least one, considering three (one for each kid) made with their old clothes from when they were babies

Also looking for fun, knitted/crocheted hats for my little cancer fighting four year old. (See link in siggy)

I can always be convinced to be looking for Wii, DSi or 3DS games.

I need little girl clothes - anything from 4T-6.

I need boy clothes in sizes 8/10 and also in size 18H to Adult M..

I could use mama clothes in size XLish tops - depending on fit...and XL-3X bottoms - again, depending on fit.

He could use daddy clothes in 3X tops, depending on fit.

I need some mama cloth...prefer minkee or obv, but will consider whatever.

Will also consider toys and other books, and kiddo playthings. Looking for play food, etc...

Hmmm, I'll update this list as I figure out what else I need. (You can try me on anything you just think sounds great, cause I might very well be interested!)

IHA:

- Goodmama diapers - mostly girly, a handful of boyish, several hard to find (or at least used to be ) (From what I understand, they're "skinny tag" diapers...so, not positive on that, but that's what I'm told. haha
- BuBu BeBe Girly diapers
- Bumkins AIO diapers - size S, M, L (varied patterns and also just "plain" white/off white
- Fuzzi Bunz Pocket Diapers - inserts available - Size Small and Large (These need new elastic. It's not from wear, but rather from being in storage.)
- Girly Fleece - Soakers, Skirties, Longies - Sized S, M and L
- Woollybottoms - Both Girly and GN - Sized XS, S - EUC and some NWT also
- Varied Size Small Fitted diapers
- Size Small Wool
- Thirsties (and other brands and WAHM) Covers
- Motherlove More Milk Plus products
- Varied Yarn
- Varied fabrics - mostly woven, but some knit and also fleece
- Mary Kay - TONS and TONS of skin care products
- Avon - TONS and TONS of products - skin care, gifts, perfumes, etc.
- AT&T Blackberry Curve
- Photo Restoration and Graphic Design - Custom design invitations, announcements, etc.
- Photography
- Medela CSF breast milk storage bags
- Pampered Chef - Huge variety available
- Ring Sling - Maya Wrap
- Beautiful WAHM (Cupcake Carriers) XL sized custom diaper bag with lots of extras (have a matching mei tai I might be convinced to part with as well)
- Babywearing Wraps - Hoppediz and a brand that currently escapes me - will update, but it's in a room with sleeping kiddo at the moment
- Maternity Clothes (Size S, M, L, XL, 2x, 3x and 4x)
- Maternity Underwear (NEW) - Size XS, S, M, L
- Nursing shirts - Smalls through XL
- Girly Flannel double sided 8X8 new (but washed) wipes
- Ewe Need It (ENI) Wooly wash bars, wash, spray and shower silk (just a few of these items left)
- Body by Vi shakes and supplements
- One opened (with literally two shakes missing) tropical strawberry Shakeology.

As I think of more things, I will add to the lists! If you've made it this far, congrats - that's no small task!

Let me know what you have, or are interested in. Again, I have (or can take pictures) of all of my IHAs. I'll look forward to working something out!

Advertisement

Last edited by ForeverYoung; 07-30-2013 at 04:49 PM.
ForeverYoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 06:40 PM   #2
airxwife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
For your maternity clothes, do you have a cardigan (not wool) in medium or large? I am also looking for motherhood maternity jeans with full belly panel in a large.
airxwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 07:14 PM   #3
ForeverYoung
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ISO SO MUCH - Mama Cloth, Kindle, Clothes IHA: Maternity, BodyByVi, Goodmama +++

Quote:
Originally Posted by airxwife View Post
For your maternity clothes, do you have a cardigan (not wool) in medium or large? I am also looking for motherhood maternity jeans with full belly panel in a large.
I have this in size Large, and the jeans are Motherhood, size Large also. (I do have some other sweaters, but mostly just pullover style.) Now, I have a bunch of Motherhood in PXL or XL...but I think this is the only pair I have in size Large. Let me know if either is of interest.

Old 11-16-2011, 08:02 PM   #4
airxwife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thanks, not quite what I'm looking for. Thank you though.
airxwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 08:23 PM   #5
lindma
Registered Users
seller

Can you post or pm me with pics of L nursing tops?
lindma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 08:49 PM   #6
babydogs3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ISO SO MUCH - Mama Cloth, Kindle, Clothes IHA: Maternity, BodyByVi, Goodmama +++

Can I see pics of the M & L girly fleece you have and the custom diaper bag. What ENI shower silk do you have?
Would you be interested in trading for anything iha (links in siggy)?
Old 11-16-2011, 09:50 PM   #7
LyssieRose
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have a super cute wool skirtie, it's a M/L I think in EUC/Like new. It almost fit my DD but was too small in the thigh (9in. thigh). I also have a stash of wool sweaters that I can make longies/shorties/skirties out of.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:41 PM   #8
You Tell 'Em
Registered Users
seller
seller

PMed you

Are you a WAHM crafter looking for an easy way to track inventory and pricing? I <3 using Craftybase!
Looking to add an advocacy design to your own shirt? All screen printed transfers are for sale on my Etsy store!
You Tell 'Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:29 PM   #9
mamamila
Registered Users
seller

What more milk products do you have?
mamamila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:07 AM   #10
jaemom
Registered Users
seller

I have 3 pairs of boys size 12 Arizona "skinny" jeans. 2 are in VGUC, one is is GUC- slight fading at knees and some wear at the hem. LMK if you want pics.
jaemom is offline   Reply With Quote