Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-17-2011, 02:01 PM   #21
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Peanut*
I think there are parents who are very happy with their sons circumcision - especially if it fixed a medical problem. I know some people want to believe that all penile/foreskin issues can be fixed with other treatment, but that isn't always true. I get confused with the anti circ rhetoric because it seems to contradict itself a lot - don't circ because it could lead to complications... But even if the circ turned out fine, then you still shouldn't circ because it's mutilation, akin to rape, torture, etc. ... The babies who cry during circ do so because it's painful... The ones who don't flinch or cry do so because its even more painful to them... You shouldn't circ because some babies only get sugar water... But even under general or with anesthetic you still shouldn't do it... I don't know why these points keep being argued, because it seems moot.

I know of a few adult males who have ongoing issues with their intact penises (their wives tell me ) so pulling back and washing doesn't always help everyone and intact doesn't always equal perfectly functional (in regard to sexual function).

Ok, that's not really a story, sorry. I just hate debates in which some people assume they know what is best for other peoples children, even though they have no clue about their health history or anything else.
I you! You have a knack for saying what I'm thinking without making it a personal attack.

Advertisement

Old 11-17-2011, 02:02 PM   #22
*Peanut*
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: S/O Thread : Share Positive Circ Stories

Uh oh... Looks like the intactivists are rating the thread poorly as their way of disagreeing.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:14 PM   #23
Treasures From Elf
Registered
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Peanut* View Post
Uh oh... Looks like the intactivists are rating the thread poorly as their way of disagreeing.
If they really want to be that juvenile, that is their choice.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:15 PM   #24
Wanderlust
Registered Users
Formerly: jen**eth
seller

Our twin boys got circed before they were released from the hospital/NICU stay. The head of the NICU department did it. They were 7 days old. They're 19 months old now and no issues. If we are blessed with more boys, they will be circed too.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:23 PM   #25
*Peanut*
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh... And I LOVE sex with my circed DH about a million times more than sex with my intact ex. That was not enjoyable at all. It was like (for me, personally) those weird gel filled tube toys (water snakes) that you can't ever get a grasp of, because it keeps rolling into itself. KWIM?

Last edited by *Peanut*; 11-17-2011 at 02:26 PM.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:37 PM   #26
formunkyfrommommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Peanut, my experience with an intact man, was not like that at all....but your desciption almost make me spit my all natural hot dog weiner all over the screen..... LMAO
Old 11-17-2011, 02:50 PM   #27
SkyeSpade
Registered Users
seller

My 2 are circed. I've had no complications or problems with either. And because HE is more comfortable with it, DH still actually assist in diaper changes

Any typos are probably a combination of my phone and poor proofreading!
Old 11-17-2011, 03:01 PM   #28
wlillie
Banned

My Mood:

Peanut, I'm about to spit all over myself at work and can't tell anyone why I"m laughing.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:04 PM   #29
*Peanut*
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlillie View Post
Peanut, I'm about to spit all over myself at work and can't tell anyone why I"m laughing.
Well, I wasn't trying to make fun of anyone. but I've always thought that's what it feels like. I'm sure I'd get flamed in any other thread, even though I see TONS of posts devoted to how awful and unsatisfying it is to have sex with a circed partner.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:09 PM   #30
Treasures From Elf
Registered
seller
seller

My Mood:

The only time I've had issues with my husband is when I'm nursing and using a condom.

I just dry out completely.

It's easy to just use some lube. When we don't use condoms, its just fine. And I'm pretty sure anyone that uses them has had the same issue at some point or another.