Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-17-2011, 11:46 AM   #21
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Moms of girls, lets discuss anthing BUT circ stories...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiliki View Post
2 girls, one boy. I promise not to discuss penises. Kinda sick of the topic anyway, honestly.

Anyway, I'm really bursting at the seams to get my girls some sort of cutesey matching outfits (one is 7 mos, one is almost 5 yrs) ... but money is tight. BOOO!

We're planning a camping trip (at my parent's house LOL!) next weekend. Looking forward to some peace and quiet away from the city. Oh, and S'mores!
How girly do you want to go with the outfits? You could do something like jeans and white or red shirts with matching belts and hair things? If want more girly switch jeans out for matching black skirts or another they have same of already and dress up with accessories?

Advertisement

Old 11-17-2011, 11:47 AM   #22
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpforever View Post
I have a girl! and two boys! Can I join in, even though only 33.3333333333333% of my kiddos qualify?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBearSquared View Post
Just as long as you don't discuss the 77.7777777777%'s penises.
Apparently, MCP's kids add up to 110%

We've got a girly-girl in the house, much to my chagrin...she'll be dressing up this Saturday morning to go have breakfast w/ Santa when he arrives at the local mall. This will either go really, really well or really, really poorly...who wants to take bets on which it is?
Old 11-17-2011, 11:48 AM   #23
Kiliki
Registered Users
Formerly: kr***y
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2kaitlyn View Post
How girly do you want to go with the outfits? You could do something like jeans and white or red shirts with matching belts and hair things? If want more girly switch jeans out for matching black skirts or another they have same of already and dress up with accessories?
Oooh! great idea! I'll search through their clothes after nap time! Thanks
Kiliki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:49 AM   #24
Kiliki
Registered Users
Formerly: kr***y
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
They're just THAT amazing
Kiliki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:49 AM   #25
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2kaitlyn View Post
You aren't the only one. My DD at almost 9 has to wear undershirts, no bra to fit her, and has that pre-teen attitude. Ugh! I so want to just fly through the next 9-10 years or so sometimes.
My teen was in a full on bra by the age of 10. And started her cycle by 11. I am so so so afraid for when I have the two young ones hitting the teen years at the same time.

Teen girls are SO SO SO much more difficult than baby girls. I was just carrying the sleeping 1yr old upstairs last night and thinking :sigh: why can't they stay small and tiny like this forever.
happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:51 AM   #26
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm kicking myself for not buying dd2 a dress for next winter. It was an owl one from Gymboree when we went outlet store shopping last weekend. Dh will just have to take me back sometime.

DD1 needs more dresses too, she has one winter one that's hers, the rest are borrowed and will need to go back to my sister...
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:52 AM   #27
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post

We've got a girly-girl in the house, much to my chagrin...she'll be dressing up this Saturday morning to go have breakfast w/ Santa when he arrives at the local mall. This will either go really, really well or really, really poorly...who wants to take bets on which it is?
How old is she? If between 2-4 I bet poorly. 4-5 hmmm 50/50 I will say good/better. 6+ Should be good.
My DD was awesome with Santa first year..she was almost a year old. 2nd year was a disaster. 3rd year she wanted to go, begged, disaster again though not as bad as year before. 4th year we didn't go. 5th year she wanted to go and it was fine. We haven't gone since..no car/ easy access and long bus ride. She did see the Easter Bunny this April and was great though she is 8.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:54 AM   #28
kattayanna_mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ha my days of putting my girls in pretty matching outfits is over.I'm lucky to get them all 3 at home at the same time.LOL
At least the 6 yr old will let me dress her up ...... sometimes.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:56 AM   #29
seacat
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleahDeann View Post
I only have boys, but wanted to peak at all these girly's as we are expecting #3 and I am hoping its my little girl It was nice just to see a different thread come up today
Me too!
seacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:58 AM   #30
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oi, she's 20 mos...but a ham. She can be a little unpredictable, but this is unlikely to mess w/ any naptime, so I think she'll opt for funny over moody. Like, last weekend we went out to eat & she's sitting across from me, shoving food in her face. I'm terrified of choking, so I look at her & say, "You need to slow down." Little smartie pants looks me in the eye & deadpans, "SSSSSSLLLLLLOOOOOWWWWW" as she brings another bite to her mouth at a snail's pace. DP & I both just about hit the floor rolling. THAT's what I'm looking for this weekend