Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-17-2011, 11:59 AM   #31
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Moms of girls, lets discuss anthing BUT circ stories...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiliki View Post
Oooh! great idea! I'll search through their clothes after nap time! Thanks
If you would like other ideas based on clothes they have just ask. I love repurposing and all. It is like a challenge for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happysmileylady View Post
My teen was in a full on bra by the age of 10. And started her cycle by 11. I am so so so afraid for when I have the two young ones hitting the teen years at the same time.

Teen girls are SO SO SO much more difficult than baby girls. I was just carrying the sleeping 1yr old upstairs last night and thinking :sigh: why can't they stay small and tiny like this forever.
Where did you find bras that fit? I can't find anything. I am considering taking her tanks and cutting them short to be right at that area and adding FOE or elastic. She complains about the tanks especially on hot days.

She IMO needs a bra/ extra shirt to try and make it is less noticeable. It is more then just buds now. I have started slowly talking about body changes. Mentioned if hair grew in places it wasn't before to let me know. She knows I have a woman thing and use pads for it. I plan to start talking exactly what it is after Christmas. I have a feeling she will get hers early. The women on her dad's side have. I hope not til 10-11 but want her to not spaz out if earlier.

I agree with you about them staying tiny. I look at my bff's DD and go why can't mine be that little. She is 2 and of course had the attitude but I will take that over my 8 year old any day.

Advertisement

Old 11-17-2011, 12:00 PM   #32
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Beautiful girls. I hope I have a girl...one day.

http://www.facebook.com/INTACTID?ref=ts#!/INTACTID
RaZZberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:03 PM   #33
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
Oi, she's 20 mos...but a ham. She can be a little unpredictable, but this is unlikely to mess w/ any naptime, so I think she'll opt for funny over moody. Like, last weekend we went out to eat & she's sitting across from me, shoving food in her face. I'm terrified of choking, so I look at her & say, "You need to slow down." Little smartie pants looks me in the eye & deadpans, "SSSSSSLLLLLLOOOOOWWWWW" as she brings another bite to her mouth at a snail's pace. DP & I both just about hit the floor rolling. THAT's what I'm looking for this weekend
Funny. Sounds like my niece when she was that age!
Well DD was fine and chipper til she saw Santa then it was freak out. She was 23 mos old. I was the bad mom that still took a pic, though I was in it and holding her which she was ok with. She still had a face that looked like get this over with NOW.
Old 11-17-2011, 12:03 PM   #34
nada87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I have opposites. ODD loves super heroes, bugs and dinosaurs, YDD likes dresses, shoes and hairbows. Sadly my girls aren't going to be dressed matching (my dream was to have two girls to dress alike) ODD doesn't look right in stuff that looks good on the baby and vice versa. ODD looks like a mini teenager and YDD looks like a toddler. Oh well maybe I can find similar enough outfits.

I'm on my phone and the touchscreen hates me so my posts are short, to the point and probably misspelled.

I FOUND MY RAINBOW, NOW I AM CHASING MY POT OF GOLD
nada87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:05 PM   #35
nada87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38
Oi, she's 20 mos...but a ham. She can be a little unpredictable, but this is unlikely to mess w/ any naptime, so I think she'll opt for funny over moody. Like, last weekend we went out to eat & she's sitting across from me, shoving food in her face. I'm terrified of choking, so I look at her & say, "You need to slow down." Little smartie pants looks me in the eye & deadpans, "SSSSSSLLLLLLOOOOOWWWWW" as she brings another bite to her mouth at a snail's pace. DP & I both just about hit the floor rolling. THAT's what I'm looking for this weekend
You should be so proud!! That's the kind of kid I wanted, ODD is close but she has never done anything that awesome.

I'm on my phone and the touchscreen hates me so my posts are short, to the point and probably misspelled.

I FOUND MY RAINBOW, NOW I AM CHASING MY POT OF GOLD
nada87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:13 PM   #36
BottomOfMyHearts
Registered Users
Formerly: NewFoundFaith
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
Apparently, MCP's kids add up to 110%

We've got a girly-girl in the house, much to my chagrin...she'll be dressing up this Saturday morning to go have breakfast w/ Santa when he arrives at the local mall. This will either go really, really well or really, really poorly...who wants to take bets on which it is?

New Contest coming Soon!Please visit my Facebook store! <--Click
BottomOfMyHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:18 PM   #37
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBearSquared View Post
I didn't even catch what it meant. I kinda ignored it thinking it was something I missed somewhere in other threads.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:56 PM   #38
kindramay
Registered Users
seller

Just got a Christmas dress at Target-
Did 2 and 4 year pics last weekend. Had to hide the dress in my closet because she can dress herself and she keeps putting it on.

Last edited by kindramay; 11-17-2011 at 02:57 PM.
kindramay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:00 PM   #39
Zepp
DS Addict
Formerly: K*B*T*M*
seller
seller

My Mood:

mine just won a giant stuffed animal in a contest. I will have to take a pic later(:
Old 11-17-2011, 03:12 PM   #40
Br2me
Registered Users
seller
seller

all girls here...so far...not sure what #3 will be...but get to find out in a couple of weeks.. DD1 (3yrs old)is a back and forth tomboy and girly girl...she loves to dress up and act like a princess (loves gettign on her tutu for dance class)but she loves to put on her jeans and cowgirl boots and go outside with daddy...she was actually laying down in the dirt playing just two days agos...she sooo knows what she is allowed to go out and play in and what is not...DD2 just goes with the flow...she is 11months old
Br2me is offline   Reply With Quote