Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-17-2011, 03:38 PM   #41
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Share positive NON circing stories!

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_just_me View Post
My DS is intact and has never had any problems. Definitely easier to keep clean than a girl! LOL!

Threads on diaperswappers really got me thinking about it and I'm so glad they did! My DS is perfect - exactly as he was created!

As for rating threads...it is really quite unfair. Not everyone can rate a thread, so honestly I think they should get rid of it. May of us have asked about our inability to rate threads, and no one has been able to give an answer as to why we don't have that option at the top of our page. My page only says: Thread tools, Search this tread, and Display modes. That is it. No Rate this thread on my page Not fair
Glad I'm not the only one.

Advertisement

http://www.facebook.com/INTACTID?ref=ts#!/INTACTID
Old 11-17-2011, 03:39 PM   #42
Brooke789
Registered Users
seller
seller

Nothing much to report here for our positive NON-circing story. DS was left exactly as he was meant to be!
Old 11-17-2011, 03:41 PM   #43
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpledayz View Post
19 month DS is intact. I'd say ours is a positive experience since I didn't care/understand prebirth.

I think if we hadn't made the choice to leave ds as is before his birth it's very possible I would have made the choice post birth. Any time I've changed diapers, starting when I was 11, I thought a babys penis looked wrong. Even when I was pregnant and saw a 1 year old penis it just looked weird and too complicated. The first time I saw ds I realized that his looked right.
This is exactly how I feel! I always thought that circ'd penises looked...dry and uncomfortable. Now, I realize why.

Old 11-17-2011, 03:42 PM   #44
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

I never got peed on either, but we did practice ECing. So from 3 weeks on, we would just offer the potty right after taking his diaper off and then we never got peed on and he learned really fast how to pee on cue - cut back on how many diapers we used per day!
Old 11-17-2011, 03:43 PM   #45
ktmelody
No Longer Here

My Mood:
My son is 8 and intact. Never a problem here. Hubby was on board from before we even found out he was a boy.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:43 PM   #46
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaacsmum View Post
I seriously got peed on all the time with my DS. He was pretty wiggly for diaper changes, so if I wasn't careful he'd knock off the washcloth I'd cover him with. But when he'd miss me and pee on his own face? I was never sure if I should laugh or feel mortified by my lousy diapering skills.
LOL.

My circ'd son always peed on me and himself. I have never been peed on by my intact son. I wonder if there is a correlation?

Old 11-17-2011, 03:45 PM   #47
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_just_me View Post
I never got peed on either, but we did practice ECing. So from 3 weeks on, we would just offer the potty right after taking his diaper off and then we never got peed on and he learned really fast how to pee on cue - cut back on how many diapers we used per day!
That's really neat. I can never tell when my son is going to pee so I don't know that ECing would work for us.

Old 11-17-2011, 03:54 PM   #48
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I really appreciate the foreskin when my intact son yanks on his penis like a rubber band and all he pulls is his the foreskin. My circ'd son used to do this and he would end up pulling on his glands and cry. I really appreciate that a whole penis is designed for a baby to explore and play because that's how they learn.

Old 11-17-2011, 03:58 PM   #49
USMCgirl_05
Banned

My Mood:

Good lord I can't believe how far they can stretch that thing out too!!!

It looks like it would hurt but I guess not
Old 11-17-2011, 03:58 PM   #50
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCgirl_05 View Post
Good lord I can't believe how far they can stretch that thing out too!!!

It looks like it would hurt but I guess not
I know! LOL

Closed Thread