Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-17-2011, 04:03 PM   #51
blane,j,&morgansmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Share positive NON circing stories!

Well...I have a circ'd boy. and they totally skrewed it up. Just sayin.

Advertisement

Old 11-17-2011, 04:03 PM   #52
CherryPie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Two intact sons with no probs! One circd son who had a few probs as an infant so far.

GetSafeScents.com- New Spring/Summer 2014 catalog is out!
Join Scentsy | Scentsy Closeout Section
Follow me on Instagram: @SarahB00)
Old 11-17-2011, 04:08 PM   #53
Kriket
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I guess I will share my "story" welcome to my overshare

my 1st BF was intact. It came up a few times over the years. In HS at lunch others brought it up that they assumed he was intact because his brother was. Still some others kind of mocked and poked fun. I didn't know, I was a kid, and only have sisters. Didn't think to much more about it.

Once exBF mentioned a circed friend had a hard time finishing, postulated it was because of the circ. Still had no clue, just filed it away under "useless info about a friends junk"

We eventually broke up, and I met my now DH who is circed. I seriously asked if he was ok and if it hurt him. I was like 20 and this was literally the 3rd penis I had ever seen in my life. (I didn't even notice if #1 was cut) but I was really shocked at the difference. Eventually I put it together that the tightness and unnatural pulling was from the circ and knew I could never circ my sons as babies.

so that's my overshare and why my boys are intact.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:09 PM   #54
MyLovely
Registered Users

Love this thread

No kiddos yet, but one of my friends who was a little older than me was a doula, and at 18 she talked to me about circumcision and I was horrified! I'd never had much of an opinion, other than googling what they look like when some random girl said intact ones looked weird, and all I noted was "hey, looks like a penis...big whoop."

Since then, I've gone ahead and talked to many people. I think that helping others form a solid opinion before they meet their partner or have kids is an important thing.

So, thanks lovely ladies, for all you do. My future intact boys thank you all
Old 11-17-2011, 04:11 PM   #55
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blane,j,&morgansmom View Post
Well...I have a circ'd boy. and they totally skrewed it up. Just sayin.
I am SO sorry. If you are able to talk about it, how did it get screwed up?

http://www.facebook.com/INTACTID?ref=ts#!/INTACTID
Old 11-17-2011, 04:14 PM   #56
blane,j,&morgansmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

It looks as if it has an extra piece of skin hanging off the edge? Hard to explain. Like the ring slipped and they either left or took off too much from the other side.
And...My step ds (19now) was circ'd at birth, then they had to re-do it when he was 3. I so should have learned from that experience and not put my ds thru it.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:14 PM   #57
Brooke789
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZZberry View Post
LOL.

My circ'd son always peed on me and himself. I have never been peed on by my intact son. I wonder if there is a correlation?
Your DS has never peed on you during a diaper change?? Really? I don't think I could count the times...
Old 11-17-2011, 04:16 PM   #58
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriket View Post
I guess I will share my "story" welcome to my overshare

my 1st BF was intact. It came up a few times over the years. In HS at lunch others brought it up that they assumed he was intact because his brother was. Still some others kind of mocked and poked fun. I didn't know, I was a kid, and only have sisters. Didn't think to much more about it.

Once exBF mentioned a circed friend had a hard time finishing, postulated it was because of the circ. Still had no clue, just filed it away under "useless info about a friends junk"

We eventually broke up, and I met my now DH who is circed. I seriously asked if he was ok and if it hurt him. I was like 20 and this was literally the 3rd penis I had ever seen in my life. (I didn't even notice if #1 was cut) but I was really shocked at the difference. Eventually I put it together that the tightness and unnatural pulling was from the circ and knew I could never circ my sons as babies.

so that's my overshare and why my boys are intact.
This is why I'm thinking about home schooling. I don't want either of my boys to be teased like this.

I once hear a story of a boy how said he had sex with a girl so hard that she was bent over in pain for a week. I was in high school and this terrified me. Lo and behold sex is painful for me and now I understand that story. It's because of circ. Sex is not supposed to hurt.

Old 11-17-2011, 04:17 PM   #59
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blane,j,&morgansmom View Post
It looks as if it has an extra piece of skin hanging off the edge? Hard to explain. Like the ring slipped and they either left or took off too much from the other side.
And...My step ds (19now) was circ'd at birth, then they had to re-do it when he was 3. I so should have learned from that experience and not put my ds thru it.
Oh, my goodness. I am so sorry. When he's older, I think manual foreskin restoration could fix that for him.

Old 11-17-2011, 04:18 PM   #60
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke789 View Post
Your DS has never peed on you during a diaper change?? Really? I don't think I could count the times...
Nope...at least not yet. LOL

Closed Thread