Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 04:03 PM   #51
blane,j,&morgansmom's Avatar
blane,j,&morgansmom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Norman, Oklahoma
Posts: 3,945
My Mood:
Re: Share positive NON circing stories!

Well...I have a circ'd boy. and they totally skrewed it up. Just sayin.

Advertisement

__________________
Miranda~Wife to loving DH -Jonny-
Homeschooling mama to Blane '98, Morgan '01 and J-Donn '08--Super Auntie to Declan '10 and Gunnar '13
blane,j,&morgansmom is offline  
Old 11-17-2011, 04:03 PM   #52
CherryPie's Avatar
CherryPie
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: with my 4 rad kids
Posts: 13,493
My Mood:
Re: Share positive NON circing stories!

Two intact sons with no probs! One circd son who had a few probs as an infant so far.
__________________

GetSafeScents.com- New Spring/Summer 2014 catalog is out!
Join Scentsy | Scentsy Closeout Section
Follow me on Instagram: @SarahB00)
CherryPie is offline  
Old 11-17-2011, 04:08 PM   #53
Kriket's Avatar
Kriket
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,148
My Mood:
Re: Share positive NON circing stories!

I guess I will share my "story" welcome to my overshare

my 1st BF was intact. It came up a few times over the years. In HS at lunch others brought it up that they assumed he was intact because his brother was. Still some others kind of mocked and poked fun. I didn't know, I was a kid, and only have sisters. Didn't think to much more about it.

Once exBF mentioned a circed friend had a hard time finishing, postulated it was because of the circ. Still had no clue, just filed it away under "useless info about a friends junk"

We eventually broke up, and I met my now DH who is circed. I seriously asked if he was ok and if it hurt him. I was like 20 and this was literally the 3rd penis I had ever seen in my life. (I didn't even notice if #1 was cut) but I was really shocked at the difference. Eventually I put it together that the tightness and unnatural pulling was from the circ and knew I could never circ my sons as babies.

so that's my overshare and why my boys are intact.
__________________
I make milkshakes in my yard.
Kriket is offline  
Old 11-17-2011, 04:09 PM   #54
MyLovely's Avatar
MyLovely
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In Transit
Posts: 3,354
Re: Share positive NON circing stories!

Love this thread

No kiddos yet, but one of my friends who was a little older than me was a doula, and at 18 she talked to me about circumcision and I was horrified! I'd never had much of an opinion, other than googling what they look like when some random girl said intact ones looked weird, and all I noted was "hey, looks like a penis...big whoop."

Since then, I've gone ahead and talked to many people. I think that helping others form a solid opinion before they meet their partner or have kids is an important thing.

So, thanks lovely ladies, for all you do. My future intact boys thank you all
__________________
MyLovely is offline  
Old 11-17-2011, 04:11 PM   #55
RaZZberry's Avatar
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 456
My Mood:
Re: Share positive NON circing stories!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blane,j,&morgansmom View Post
Well...I have a circ'd boy. and they totally skrewed it up. Just sayin.
I am SO sorry. If you are able to talk about it, how did it get screwed up?
__________________
One Mission. One Body. We are men and women across Idaho sharing research-based information on intact care and circumcision.

http://www.facebook.com/INTACTID?ref=ts#!/INTACTID
RaZZberry is offline  
Old 11-17-2011, 04:14 PM   #56
blane,j,&morgansmom's Avatar
blane,j,&morgansmom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Norman, Oklahoma
Posts: 3,945
My Mood:
Re: Share positive NON circing stories!

It looks as if it has an extra piece of skin hanging off the edge? Hard to explain. Like the ring slipped and they either left or took off too much from the other side.
And...My step ds (19now) was circ'd at birth, then they had to re-do it when he was 3. I so should have learned from that experience and not put my ds thru it.
__________________
Miranda~Wife to loving DH -Jonny-
Homeschooling mama to Blane '98, Morgan '01 and J-Donn '08--Super Auntie to Declan '10 and Gunnar '13
blane,j,&morgansmom is offline  
Old 11-17-2011, 04:14 PM   #57
Brooke789's Avatar
Brooke789
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SC
Posts: 4,175
Re: Share positive NON circing stories!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZZberry View Post
LOL.

My circ'd son always peed on me and himself. I have never been peed on by my intact son. I wonder if there is a correlation?
Your DS has never peed on you during a diaper change?? Really? I don't think I could count the times...
Brooke789 is offline  
Old 11-17-2011, 04:16 PM   #58
RaZZberry's Avatar
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 456
My Mood:
Re: Share positive NON circing stories!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriket View Post
I guess I will share my "story" welcome to my overshare

my 1st BF was intact. It came up a few times over the years. In HS at lunch others brought it up that they assumed he was intact because his brother was. Still some others kind of mocked and poked fun. I didn't know, I was a kid, and only have sisters. Didn't think to much more about it.

Once exBF mentioned a circed friend had a hard time finishing, postulated it was because of the circ. Still had no clue, just filed it away under "useless info about a friends junk"

We eventually broke up, and I met my now DH who is circed. I seriously asked if he was ok and if it hurt him. I was like 20 and this was literally the 3rd penis I had ever seen in my life. (I didn't even notice if #1 was cut) but I was really shocked at the difference. Eventually I put it together that the tightness and unnatural pulling was from the circ and knew I could never circ my sons as babies.

so that's my overshare and why my boys are intact.
This is why I'm thinking about home schooling. I don't want either of my boys to be teased like this.

I once hear a story of a boy how said he had sex with a girl so hard that she was bent over in pain for a week. I was in high school and this terrified me. Lo and behold sex is painful for me and now I understand that story. It's because of circ. Sex is not supposed to hurt.
__________________
One Mission. One Body. We are men and women across Idaho sharing research-based information on intact care and circumcision.

http://www.facebook.com/INTACTID?ref=ts#!/INTACTID
RaZZberry is offline  
Old 11-17-2011, 04:17 PM   #59
RaZZberry's Avatar
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 456
My Mood:
Re: Share positive NON circing stories!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blane,j,&morgansmom View Post
It looks as if it has an extra piece of skin hanging off the edge? Hard to explain. Like the ring slipped and they either left or took off too much from the other side.
And...My step ds (19now) was circ'd at birth, then they had to re-do it when he was 3. I so should have learned from that experience and not put my ds thru it.
Oh, my goodness. I am so sorry. When he's older, I think manual foreskin restoration could fix that for him.
__________________
One Mission. One Body. We are men and women across Idaho sharing research-based information on intact care and circumcision.

http://www.facebook.com/INTACTID?ref=ts#!/INTACTID
RaZZberry is offline  
Old 11-17-2011, 04:18 PM   #60
RaZZberry's Avatar
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 456
My Mood:
Re: Share positive NON circing stories!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke789 View Post
Your DS has never peed on you during a diaper change?? Really? I don't think I could count the times...
Nope...at least not yet. LOL
__________________
One Mission. One Body. We are men and women across Idaho sharing research-based information on intact care and circumcision.

http://www.facebook.com/INTACTID?ref=ts#!/INTACTID
RaZZberry is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.