Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-17-2011, 04:21 PM   #61
BC Mom
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Share positive NON circing stories!

My 17 month old is intact and caring for him has been a breeze! No problems at all. Also my 37 yo intact dh has had no problems at ALL. Same for my intact brothers (ages 28 & 35). I think my mom and mil were the original 'intactavists' lol-so proud of them for going against the grain in the 70's

Advertisement

Old 11-17-2011, 04:22 PM   #62
CherryPie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My intact boys never peed on me, it would just go straight down. My circd son on the other hand would shoot up in the air

GetSafeScents.com- New Spring/Summer 2014 catalog is out!
Join Scentsy | Scentsy Closeout Section
Follow me on Instagram: @SarahB00)
Old 11-17-2011, 04:23 PM   #63
Kriket
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZZberry View Post
This is why I'm thinking about home schooling. I don't want either of my boys to be teased like this.

I once hear a story of a boy how said he had sex with a girl so hard that she was bent over in pain for a week.
well.... this sounds like a guy joke thing too you know, he and a horse have so much in common... kickstand... wrap it around your leg to put on pants

I can go on
Old 11-17-2011, 04:25 PM   #64
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriket View Post
well.... this sounds like a guy joke thing too you know, he and a horse have so much in common... kickstand... wrap it around your leg to put on pants

I can go on
That's so funny!

http://www.facebook.com/INTACTID?ref=ts#!/INTACTID
Old 11-17-2011, 04:25 PM   #65
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryPie View Post
My intact boys never peed on me, it would just go straight down. My circd son on the other hand would shoot up in the air
Yeah, me too!

Old 11-17-2011, 04:25 PM   #66
RaZZberry
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC Mom View Post
My 17 month old is intact and caring for him has been a breeze! No problems at all. Also my 37 yo intact dh has had no problems at ALL. Same for my intact brothers (ages 28 & 35). I think my mom and mil were the original 'intactavists' lol-so proud of them for going against the grain in the 70's
How awesome!

Old 11-17-2011, 04:26 PM   #67
Nanner99
Registered Users
seller

2 intact boys here. In part due to msg boards like this one (I think I read about circ vs anti over on MDC).
No issues at all. I am very thankful we left them as is!
Old 11-17-2011, 04:28 PM   #68
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryPie View Post
That's so true! It is especially nice when they potty train, cause it just goes down in the potty. You don't have to worry about them remembering to point it down! LOL!
Old 11-17-2011, 04:36 PM   #69
MavericksMama
Registered Users
seller

My whole son has been so easy to take care of! Easy to diaper, easy for potty training. And it looks so natural. Ever since having an intact son, whenever I see a newborn boy who is circumcised, I think it just looks so graphic, even once it is all healed.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:40 PM   #70
Sarai*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had planned on circ'ing my firstborn, but then we had a girl. Then we had twin girls, one stillborn, and the other died in an accident in the hospital nursery, from a routine low risk procedure. When the fourth was a boy, we decided we didn't want ANY unnecessary routine procedures, low risk or not. The office nurse asked we were going to circ if we had a boy, so she could set it up. I told her "Y'all killed our daughter putting in a PICC line. I don't even want to know what you would do to a son if you tried to circ him. If we have a boy, DO NOT touch his penis." She said "uh, OK", and then called in someone special to come and talk to me about how I was coping with my pregnancy.

So I had a son, and except for letting our OB hold him for a few minutes, I didn't let anyone near him. He was about three when my husband, who is circ'd was showering with him, and he noticed there was a difference, and asked about it. I could hear my husband through the bathroom door, trying to explain. My son responded, very seriously, "Oh, so was your penis so big they had to cut some off? Like it wouldn't fit in your big boy pants?" I about died laughing. Medical issues aside, the whole thing was worth it, just for that conversation. Then, later, my son came out, retracted his foreskin, and told me "Look, mommy, my penis isn't like daddy's, there's like ANOTHER penis inside of it!"

"wow, how exciting for you, that's really cool!" Cause really, what else is there to say at that point.

I'm glad we didn't circ so I can tell those stories over and over, they never get old, as well as the health benefits, and not having to worry about what they would do to him. Oh, and the whole body integrity thing, I would not be happy if someone surgically altered my genitals as a child.