Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-21-2011, 09:12 AM   #11
Dutchlish
Registered Users
Formerly: MWally29
seller

Re: Two Week Wait: November 20 - December 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfarmom View Post
I'm waiting it out with ya'll. It's very early morning of 6 DPO. I'm going to buy more tests today and test on Saturday.
Look at you ladies so close together!! for some BFPs real soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by txmap View Post
I'm only 2 DPO, and I think I might have hyper-ovulated. I'm sure I will be obsessing over every possible (and imagined) symptom these next 2 weeks. LOL

I'm not exactly TTC.... more like hoping for a surprise. (DH is kind of at the "if it happens, it happens, but I don't want to actively try" stage). :/
At least you can increase your chances of "if it happens, it happens," right? I don't know about your DH but my DH has no clue about ovulation and such things. He just knows that I have a period once a month Good luck, mama! I'm obsessing right along with you!

3 DPO today and still not much. Still crampy and my bbs are a little tender which doesn't normally happen to me after I O but it'd be too early to attribute to pregnancy at this point so. We'll see.

Advertisement

M. - married to my best friend J. since 2006 ~ liberal, semi-crunchy, vegetarian, babywearing, CDing, Extended RFing, ER RN mama to my greatest loves B. (9/2008), C. (5/2010) and V. (9/2012) and A.(7/2014). Always missing the ones we didn't get to hold.
Dutchlish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:17 AM   #12
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchlish View Post
On another note - I had cold-like symptoms with both my pregnancies so hmmmmm?
Hmm..guess we'll see I never heard of cold symptoms being associated with pregnancy!

Quote:
I'm only 2 DPO, and I think I might have hyper-ovulated. I'm sure I will be obsessing over every possible (and imagined) symptom these next 2 weeks. LOL

I'm not exactly TTC.... more like hoping for a surprise. (DH is kind of at the "if it happens, it happens, but I don't want to actively try" stage). :/
What makes you think you hyper-ovulated? Hoping for the best for you!

Quote:
3 DPO today and still not much. Still crampy and my bbs are a little tender which doesn't normally happen to me after I O but it'd be too early to attribute to pregnancy at this point so. We'll see.
I always like to think every little thing is a possibly pregnancy sign, and then I remember "oh yeah, even if I did get pregnant it wouldn't even have implanted yet and so I can't really be feeling symptoms..." But it's so hard not to try to up your chances in your mind!! Hope the next week flies for you!
Old 11-21-2011, 11:39 AM   #13
txmap
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
Hmm..guess we'll see I never heard of cold symptoms being associated with pregnancy!

A chronically stuffy nose is really common during pregnancy. Apparently nasal passages swell up just like everything else.

What makes you think you hyper-ovulated? Hoping for the best for you!

I posted about it in the Family Planning forum, but basically, I've always had O pain (one side one month, then the other side the next, etc.) Last week I had sharp O pain on the right side all day. Then the next evening/night, I had my normal feeling O pain on the left side, and also an abundant supply of fertile CM for 3 days straight. I'm getting older (35), recently weaned my toddler, and my maternal g-ma had twins, all of which could contribute to my likelihood to drop more eggs, so having double-sided pain sure makes me suspicious.

I always like to think every little thing is a possibly pregnancy sign, and then I remember "oh yeah, even if I did get pregnant it wouldn't even have implanted yet and so I can't really be feeling symptoms..." But it's so hard not to try to up your chances in your mind!! Hope the next week flies for you!
I do that too. I've POAS so many times since my DS was born...
Old 11-22-2011, 09:15 AM   #14
Dutchlish
Registered Users
seller

Quote:

Thanks! Me, too.

Pity party alert - I am sick. I feel like I'm coming down with the flu and as much as I would love to say: "Maybe it's because I'm pregnant!" I really don't think so. I feel like poop. Bleh. At least I don't have class tomorrow and we are going to my in-law's so I will have lots of help with the kids. Just gotta make it though today!

How is everyone else feeling? I wanna hear some symptoms; real or imagined.
M. - married to my best friend J. since 2006 ~ liberal, semi-crunchy, vegetarian, babywearing, CDing, Extended RFing, ER RN mama to my greatest loves B. (9/2008), C. (5/2010) and V. (9/2012) and A.(7/2014). Always missing the ones we didn't get to hold.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:17 AM   #15
Dutchlish
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
I do that too. I've POAS so many times since my DS was born...
Oh, I know!! Even the sight of a positive OPK gets me super excited. It's a positive something!! I'm so lame.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:06 AM   #16
Christylkeller
Registered Users

My Mood:

Can I join you too? I am 5 DPO. I was completely and utterly exhausted yesterday, but it is most likely to a crazy busy schedule for the last 10 days, but I am hoping that it might be pregnancy related, even though I *know* it is way too soon to even begin to feel symptoms... BB's are still tender and I keep getting achy twinges in the uterus area... I think I will wait until 11 DPO to test as by then if my temp was going to drop it would have started that morning, so if no drop, then testing will be on my to do list!

Homeschooling mom to A- '01, M- '05, E- '08 and G born 3/5/13 VBA3C

Always missing my 17 weeker E 7/25/11
Christylkeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:43 AM   #17
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Pam - I had a super stuffy nose most of the first trimester when I was pg with dd, but it didn't start until like 6 or 7 weeks like the rest of my symptoms. I was totally symptom-free until then, which is why I tend to feel like any symptoms early on can't possibly be because of pregnancy. But you always hear that every pregnancy is different, so maybe it's a good sign for me this time!! Wouldn't it be amazing if you got twins!!!?

Quote:
How is everyone else feeling? I wanna hear some symptoms; real or imagined.
I don't usually like to let myself dwell on possible pregnancy symptoms but...since you asked.....I will indulge!! I have had a sore throat and stuffed nose pretty much since a couple days after O. I've been really tired in afternoons. I've been peeing a lot (although that is almost certainly from all the tea I've been drinking for my sore throat!). I've been feeling nauseous particularly around dinner time. I started crying while watching an episode of Master Chef online...I mean, really - MASTER CHEF? And my nipples have started to get sore since yesterday. have been having twinges in the ovary/pelvic region for the past few days, which I don't know if that's a symptom or not but I'll count it since it's in the general vicinity of where things would be going on I also, unfortunately, am SUPER repulsed by DTD the past few days. That was a very unfortunate side effect during my entire pregnancy with DD and super hard to overcome, even after she was born (especially while bfing) Really hoping it won't be as bad if I get pg again.

Almost all my symptoms (who am I kidding - ALL of them) could be chalked up to being sick and pms, but it is fun to indulge in a little hopeful wishing that they are pregnancy symptoms I can't help but be thinking of how/when to tell people if this is it....but AH I hate getting hopes up because it makes bfn's and AF so disappointing.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:44 AM   #18
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Oh, and btw Christy your chart is looking GOOD! Love that temp jump today!
Old 11-22-2011, 09:03 PM   #19
txmap
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Pam - I had a super stuffy nose most of the first trimester when I was pg with dd, but it didn't start until like 6 or 7 weeks like the rest of my symptoms. I was totally symptom-free until then, which is why I tend to feel like any symptoms early on can't possibly be because of pregnancy. But you always hear that every pregnancy is different, so maybe it's a good sign for me this time!! Wouldn't it be amazing if you got twins!!!?

Amazing... Yes! But exhausting... Oh my, I can't even imagine!

I don't usually like to let myself dwell on possible pregnancy symptoms but...since you asked.....I will indulge!! I have had a sore throat and stuffed nose pretty much since a couple days after O. I've been really tired in afternoons. I've been peeing a lot (although that is almost certainly from all the tea I've been drinking for my sore throat!). I've been feeling nauseous particularly around dinner time. I started crying while watching an episode of Master Chef online...I mean, really - MASTER CHEF? And my nipples have started to get sore since yesterday. have been having twinges in the ovary/pelvic region for the past few days, which I don't know if that's a symptom or not but I'll count it since it's in the general vicinity of where things would be going on I also, unfortunately, am SUPER repulsed by DTD the past few days. That was a very unfortunate side effect during my entire pregnancy with DD and super hard to overcome, even after she was born (especially while bfing) Really hoping it won't be as bad if I get pg again.

Almost all my symptoms (who am I kidding - ALL of them) could be chalked up to being sick and pms, but it is fun to indulge in a little hopeful wishing that they are pregnancy symptoms I can't help but be thinking of how/when to tell people if this is it....but AH I hate getting hopes up because it makes bfn's and AF so disappointing.
Those are some promising symptoms! The first symptom I got (very early on) in both of my pregnancies was spitting when I talk. Seriously, my mouth starts to water like crazy as soon as I conceive. I didn't know it was a symptom with my first until much later when I ran across a list of symptoms and excessive spit was listed. Who knew? lol

I don't have that yet, but I have not stopped cramping since I O'd, which is weird for me. And I did cry when I heard the new OnStar commercial on the radio.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:04 AM   #20
psylion
Registered Users
seller

15 DPO, still bfn and still no AF. It usually comes on 12DPO. I'm gonna call the RE nurses today and find out when it's time to give up on this cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum