Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-23-2011, 07:05 AM   #21
Christylkeller
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Two Week Wait: November 20 - December 4

So, I had a bit of a dip today! How much/little of a dip is indicative of implantation? And is 6 DPO a *normal* time for that?

Advertisement

Homeschooling mom to A- '01, M- '05, E- '08 and G born 3/5/13 VBA3C

Always missing my 17 weeker E 7/25/11
Christylkeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:31 AM   #22
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Christy, yes I think 6 dpo is a normal time for implantation. I think it's like from 5-10dpo is normal, although usually it's a little on the later end of that like 7-10. But 6 is totally reasonable, so that could be it! I'm not sure how much of a dip is normal for implantation, or if it even is normal at all. I had a HUGE dip at 6dpo, way below coverline. If you look at the chart gallery on FF (search pregnancy, implantation dip) you'll see all kinds of different sizes and times of dips.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:19 AM   #23
Dutchlish
Registered Users
Formerly: MWally29
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christylkeller View Post
So, I had a bit of a dip today! How much/little of a dip is indicative of implantation? And is 6 DPO a *normal* time for that?
6 DPO is a little early but definitely within the normal range!! So exciting! I hope that's what's happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
Pam - I had a super stuffy nose most of the first trimester when I was pg with dd, but it didn't start until like 6 or 7 weeks like the rest of my symptoms. I was totally symptom-free until then, which is why I tend to feel like any symptoms early on can't possibly be because of pregnancy. But you always hear that every pregnancy is different, so maybe it's a good sign for me this time!! Wouldn't it be amazing if you got twins!!!?

I don't usually like to let myself dwell on possible pregnancy symptoms but...since you asked.....I will indulge!! I have had a sore throat and stuffed nose pretty much since a couple days after O. I've been really tired in afternoons. I've been peeing a lot (although that is almost certainly from all the tea I've been drinking for my sore throat!). I've been feeling nauseous particularly around dinner time. I started crying while watching an episode of Master Chef online...I mean, really - MASTER CHEF? And my nipples have started to get sore since yesterday. have been having twinges in the ovary/pelvic region for the past few days, which I don't know if that's a symptom or not but I'll count it since it's in the general vicinity of where things would be going on I also, unfortunately, am SUPER repulsed by DTD the past few days. That was a very unfortunate side effect during my entire pregnancy with DD and super hard to overcome, even after she was born (especially while bfing) Really hoping it won't be as bad if I get pg again.

Almost all my symptoms (who am I kidding - ALL of them) could be chalked up to being sick and pms, but it is fun to indulge in a little hopeful wishing that they are pregnancy symptoms I can't help but be thinking of how/when to tell people if this is it....but AH I hate getting hopes up because it makes bfn's and AF so disappointing.
I know. Every cycle I say I'm not going to overanalyze everything during the 2ww but I just can't help myself. It sucks that PMS is so much like pregnancy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by txmap View Post
Those are some promising symptoms! The first symptom I got (very early on) in both of my pregnancies was spitting when I talk. Seriously, my mouth starts to water like crazy as soon as I conceive. I didn't know it was a symptom with my first until much later when I ran across a list of symptoms and excessive spit was listed. Who knew? lol

I don't have that yet, but I have not stopped cramping since I O'd, which is weird for me. And I did cry when I heard the new OnStar commercial on the radio.
I cried watching Cars today with the boys. I know. I am a little emotional after O anyway though.

I'm so excited that I'm 5 DPO today!! That means that hopefully implantation will happen soon-ish and maybe I will feel some real symptoms. Yaaay! The things we get excited about. I'm glad that I will be out of town visiting the in-laws the rest of the week; hopefully the distraction will keep me from obsessing too much.

I really though I was getting the flu but I feel much better. Normally when I start off feeling sick it progresses until I have a full blown cold or the flu. It doesn't clear up this fast. I'll take it though!
M. - married to my best friend J. since 2006 ~ liberal, semi-crunchy, vegetarian, babywearing, CDing, Extended RFing, ER RN mama to my greatest loves B. (9/2008), C. (5/2010) and V. (9/2012) and A.(7/2014). Always missing the ones we didn't get to hold.
Dutchlish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:20 AM   #24
Dutchlish
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylion View Post
15 DPO, still bfn and still no AF. It usually comes on 12DPO. I'm gonna call the RE nurses today and find out when it's time to give up on this cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Sorry mama, that is so frustrating!
M. - married to my best friend J. since 2006 ~ liberal, semi-crunchy, vegetarian, babywearing, CDing, Extended RFing, ER RN mama to my greatest loves B. (9/2008), C. (5/2010) and V. (9/2012) and A.(7/2014). Always missing the ones we didn't get to hold.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:56 AM   #25
Christylkeller
Registered Users

My Mood:

Thanks ladies! I searched through the TCOYF gallery (I use the free version of FF and can't search their galleries) and found both 6 DPO dips with and without pregnancy. So, I guess I will just have to wait... I do have to say my cervix jumped back up to high and I have been having LOADS of CM for the last 2 days... I really do hate the wait, as I am sure EVERYONE else does as well!

Old 11-23-2011, 09:02 AM   #26
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Christy, you can still search the FF galleries with the free membership. At least I am able to and I have the free membership. Just go to the search page and you can search using the Category and Keywords from the dropdown menu. You just can't type in your own keywords or use the "specific chart patterns" section. But yeah, you'll find the same thing there - dips both with and without pregnancy. The only thing we can all do is wait!!

My DD is being such a handful today...I started thinking "Maybe it would be okay if we didn't have another one right now - gotta get this one under control!!" Phew, she's down for a nap now, though, so hopefully we'll both have it together again by the time she wakes up bbs/nips really sore today, but my cramps and backache went away! Yay! maybe AF is not on her way (yet) after all! I need to make rolls and pies today for Thanksgiving, so all that fun baking will help keep my mind of ttc I hope...testing tomorrow!
Old 11-23-2011, 09:26 AM   #27
Dutchlish
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Christy, you can still search the FF galleries with the free membership. At least I am able to and I have the free membership. Just go to the search page and you can search using the Category and Keywords from the dropdown menu. You just can't type in your own keywords or use the "specific chart patterns" section. But yeah, you'll find the same thing there - dips both with and without pregnancy. The only thing we can all do is wait!!

My DD is being such a handful today...I started thinking "Maybe it would be okay if we didn't have another one right now - gotta get this one under control!!" Phew, she's down for a nap now, though, so hopefully we'll both have it together again by the time she wakes up bbs/nips really sore today, but my cramps and backache went away! Yay! maybe AF is not on her way (yet) after all! I need to make rolls and pies today for Thanksgiving, so all that fun baking will help keep my mind of ttc I hope...testing tomorrow!
Stay away, AF!! I so have my fingers crossed for you. Tomorrow would be a wonderful day to find out.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:36 PM   #28
Christylkeller
Registered Users

My Mood:

Eileen, THANKS!! I think I was putting my on search words in which is why it never let me try view other charts! I will be chart searching later!! I hope you get a BFP tomorrow! That would be soooo awesome!!

Old 11-23-2011, 02:05 PM   #29
psylion
Registered Users
seller

The RE nurses say that I would have got a BFP by now if I was pregnant. I'm out....and crushed. Here's hoping for a natural BFP next month since I don't think I will be able to afford anymore treatment.

Old 11-23-2011, 03:17 PM   #30
txmap
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Thanksgiving or not, you have to post and let us know what the test said. Hoping for good news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylion View Post
The RE nurses say that I would have got a BFP by now if I was pregnant. I'm out....and crushed. Here's hoping for a natural BFP next month since I don't think I will be able to afford anymore treatment.

I'm sorry...