Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-26-2011, 09:36 PM   #11
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: OPK as HPT! Was freaking out, but now done. LOL.

Jamie!! I'm sorry I've gone MIA.

So, I did take 2 HPT's today. I went out and got more. 10 actually. My BFF bought 10 too. I'm sure people were thinking we were crazy. LOL. Anyway, one was from SMU (saved from the OPK. ha, ha) and the other was from this afternoon. Both were BFN. I'll be testing again in the AM. I'm having some "tell tale" signs. So, I'm really hoping to have at least a squinter tomorrow.

I'll post it here if I do.

Advertisement

Old 11-27-2011, 11:43 AM   #12
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

heather! im so excited for you! i didnt know you were doing another transfer.

cant wait to see how it transpires!
Old 11-27-2011, 11:43 PM   #13
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

FX for you Heather!! I used up a couple old opks I had when I was pg with Wyatt, I don't think they were showing positive (dark as the control) until I had a glaring dark hpt, maybe 14-15dpo?
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:46 PM   #14
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lilbubs View Post
FX for you Heather!! I used up a couple old opks I had when I was pg with Wyatt, I don't think they were showing positive (dark as the control) until I had a glaring dark hpt, maybe 14-15dpo?
That is just way too long to wait. I bought more HPT.

Becky - Thanks! It was a little sudden. We were going to wait longer and then decided we just wanted to go ahead with it.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:48 PM   #15
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherlovesCDs View Post

Becky - Thanks! It was a little sudden. We were going to wait longer and then decided we just wanted to go ahead with it.
i love your love for your children and for a large family! its taken all i have to convince hubs to have just 'one' more (i say that cuz we now have twins in the mix)...he's being very sternly against the idea...and i think maybe im getting used to it more and more...but there's always that maybe...

any testing today? how many embryos did you transfer?
Old 11-29-2011, 09:01 AM   #16
L&A'smommy
Registered Users
Formerly: laylaeomommy
seller

Heather, did you test again yet? How many eggs did you transfer this time? I'm excited for you!
Old 11-29-2011, 11:13 AM   #17
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

Quote:

LOL!! ITA!! Hoping for a + in this thread soon!! Maybe this time there will be a little sister in the mix. Seems like all our May ladies are popping out girls this time around!
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:45 AM   #18
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post
i love your love for your children and for a large family! its taken all i have to convince hubs to have just 'one' more (i say that cuz we now have twins in the mix)...he's being very sternly against the idea...and i think maybe im getting used to it more and more...but there's always that maybe...

any testing today? how many embryos did you transfer?
Thanks. We never intended to have a big family. Before we knew we needed IVF, we figured 2 or 3 kids. When we found out IVF was the only way, we committed to God, to future children and to ourselves that we would transfer any embryos created through this process. We still thought 2 or 3. We had no idea we would be so successful. It took a little time for me to get use to the idea when I got pregnant with the second set of twins, but since then, we have fully embraced this crazy life and we LOVE it. We are very blessed and cannot wait to see how many children God is going to bless us with through this.

I hope you can convince hubby to go for it. The thing about having twins in the mix is it makes you think "what if our one more turns into two more again?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by L&A'smommy View Post
Heather, did you test again yet? How many eggs did you transfer this time? I'm excited for you!
Thanks! Long time no chat. I hope everything is going well for you. It looks like your DD is doing much better. I'm so happy to see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lilbubs View Post
LOL!! ITA!! Hoping for a + in this thread soon!! Maybe this time there will be a little sister in the mix. Seems like all our May ladies are popping out girls this time around!
We are hoping for twin girls this time. We have b/g twins, b/b twins and we need g/g to finish out the collection. I've seen a lot of us around here. It is about that time again, huh? I forgot your little boy was born on my birthday.

Everyone: We transferred 2 embryos this time, just as always. They looked great at the time of transfer, just as always. We have 2 frozen.

Today, I'm trying to take a step back and not think too much about this. I'm not testing today...or at least I'm trying not to. So far so good. Still BFN's yesterday, stark white, not even any evaps. I was starting to lose it and then I realized that I was wrong about the day I'd gotten my positives in the past. I was thinking it was 6 days past the transfer, but it was 7 which would be tomorrow. So, we will see. I'm still hopeful, but not as much as before. I'm just not really feeling it this time. But, I have had my ups and downs in hopefulness with the others too. So, who knows. just praying my 2 babies are snuggling in for a long ride.

Last edited by HeatherlovesCDs; 11-29-2011 at 11:50 AM.
HeatherlovesCDs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:22 PM   #19
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Tina, you are funny! Thanks for checking on me on the other thread. Sorry I never responded. I meant to.

I am reasonably expecting to be able to see a squinter on Monday, but it still might be early. Tues, if I don't at least have a squinter, I'll be starting to lose hope because I've had a strong line by then with all the others.
It's ok I try not to peak in the struggles and support area b/c sometimes i want to respond, but i know it's important for those needing a special space that i not do it often.

and maybe you haven't gotten a strong line as with the others b/c only one took...Or they like floating around...

Quote:
We are hoping for twin girls this time. We have b/g twins, b/b twins and we need g/g to finish out the collection. I've seen a lot of us around here. It is about that time again, huh? I forgot your little boy was born on my birthday.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:23 PM   #20
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

hoping tomorrow (or even the next day, or the next) brings us word of two little ladies.

and you're totally right. it is because we've already had twins that we're (i should say he. i dont even think i'd know what to do w/ "just one" baby) a bit gunshy about another...

we are so so blessed, though, so i suppose its just easier to leave it up to whoever's in charge.