Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-02-2011, 03:31 PM   #41
elizabeth.scalf
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: TTC While Breastfeeding - Nov 27 to Dec 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaner's Mom View Post
Jessica and Becky - FX all of these symptoms mean PPAF is near!

Elizabeth - Welcome! Looks like we'll be testing around the same time!

AFM- 4dpo is probably too early to test, right? I can't stand this part! There's no distraction. So I distracted myself with retail therapy! DH is a Notre Dame fan, so I went online and bought a newborn ND onesie and beanie. Then I went on Etsy to find a House Divided onesie (I went to Georgia Tech and my mom went to UGA) to give my mom. Putting positive vibes out into the universe!
Thanks! I tested last night just to see.... but nothing. It would have been 6 or 7 days after ovulation. If I had enough tests I would totally be testing every single day.

Advertisement

SAHM to Coralie, 1/09, Siri 9/10, Ellie Sue 9/12, Baby #4 due May 2014.
elizabeth.scalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 05:04 PM   #42
THBVsMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I *think* I'm 1DPO. I never got a + OPK, but I had a lot of EWCM yesterday. Has anyone else O'd despite not catching the LH surge on an OPK? If this isn't my month, I'm most definitely going to start charting.

Sent from my Desire HD using DS Forum.

expecting our 2nd baby
girl next March

THBVsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 06:24 PM   #43
melyndie
Registered Users
seller

Checking in for a moment to say that it looks like I forgot to share my due date! July 12. Everything is going well so far. Fingers crossed for the rest of you ladies!
Old 12-03-2011, 07:04 PM   #44
Beaner's Mom
Registered Users
seller

Melinda -- Actually, that's the date you received your first BFP. I wasn't sure when that was so I just left it blank. Hope you have a HH9M!
Old 12-04-2011, 12:20 PM   #45
LittleTadpoleDesigns
Registered Users
Formerly: littlest_one
seller

My Mood:

I didn't see a new thread for this week so I figured I'd just add my update here.

Cycle day 21 and temperature shift this morning... so I can be moved to the 2WW again!

Question... I looked over my last three cycle charts and while it's a little ambiguous on them of the exact day of ovulation (conflicting signs)... I think it's pretty safe to say that I'm into a bit of a rhythm of ovulating around day 20... and then some light spotting and the start of AF 10 days later. So, I'm wondering if this is considered a "short luteal" phase and maybe the reason we haven't gotten pregnant yet. My sister borrowed my TCOYF book so I can't look it up...

Also, would it be too early to start testing on day 11 or 12 PO if AF hasn't started... since it's been consistent the last three cycles that my period start on day 10 PO??

My Etsy Shop ~ Get 5% off with "DSFIVE"
Snap Belts for Preschoolers ~ Crocheted Toys ~ Custom Soother & Mitten Clips ~ Nursing Necklaces Facebook
LittleTadpoleDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:04 PM   #46
Beaner's Mom
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlest_one
I didn't see a new thread for this week so I figured I'd just add my update here.

Cycle day 21 and temperature shift this morning... so I can be moved to the 2WW again!

Question... I looked over my last three cycle charts and while it's a little ambiguous on them of the exact day of ovulation (conflicting signs)... I think it's pretty safe to say that I'm into a bit of a rhythm of ovulating around day 20... and then some light spotting and the start of AF 10 days later. So, I'm wondering if this is considered a "short luteal" phase and maybe the reason we haven't gotten pregnant yet. My sister borrowed my TCOYF book so I can't look it up...

Also, would it be too early to start testing on day 11 or 12 PO if AF hasn't started... since it's been consistent the last three cycles that my period start on day 10 PO??
I think 10 days or less is considered short. 12+ is ideal. As I understand it, even if you normally have a shorter LP, your odds of receiving a BFP on 11 or 12DPO are the same as anyone else's. A BFP before 12DPO is considered early and is not very likely. Feel free to correct me, Mamas, if I've got it wrong.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:08 PM   #47
Beaner's Mom
Registered Users
seller

New week, new thread.