Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-28-2011, 12:52 PM   #11
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ Nov. 27-Dec. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandnew View Post
Someone clue me in on Fertilitea?
Right now I am just doing a prenatal multi-vit gummy from Target... open to suggestions tho

O due Wednesday, then comes that dreadful 2WW...but I don't know if it will be longer! I had a 3WW before AF one month...had our hopes all up as I test 2x with BFN (1 on the missed day, one a week later and AF came the next day)
Yeah, last month I had a 38 day cycle. I thought I was going to lose my mind.

Advertisement

Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 02:13 PM   #12
sasra_nu
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by QHoneyB View Post
Anybody else entering the 2ww yet??

Sarah, I hope to see a BFP from you this week!!!!!
Aw thanks! BFNs so far, but I'm only 9 DPO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahonycm View Post
I'm waiting for AF and thinking I should start soon. I've been temping, but not recording, just kind of looking for that temp dip. On a less positive note... my DH got called out of town AGAIN, for a week! And so it looks like December may not work out either, it depends on when I ovulate. It's funny because I keep getting this feeling like I'm never going to have another baby, but then I go and buy gender neutral yarn and a romper pattern... and have bought some diapers on really good deals. I know that if I haven't conceived in a year or so I could always sell what I have, but my feelings are all over the place... another reason why I'm pretty sure AF is coming soon.

So, knowing that hormones are kicking up a fuss in my body, I'm trying not to moan "why is it so dang hard for ME"? Why can't I be the one who has their first PPAF and then, BAM! or even after a couple months? Why can't we have an "oops".

OK, that's enough wallowing, onto the good stuff.

I've gotten faster and faster at knitting, finished up a pair of longies, a vest and a hat in the last 2 weeks! Now I get to spend a little time sewing. I'm making some Christmas presents for Tara, and am excited to see how they turn out. My husband's been really wonderful and supportive since he's been home, and I'm going to have an afternoon out on Wednesday or Thursday!! I really need one because I think I may go a little crazy if I don't get one soon. LOL.

Well, kitchen is hollering at me to clean it, so I'll say "night" ladies and hope to read some good status updates. Have a wonderful evening!
Oh no! So sorry about your DH having to go out of town again!! I really hope he's home during the right times so you don't miss the egg. I know how much that stinks though.

I also know what you mean about why can't I just have an oops. I've always wondered what that would be like. Why can't I be the one who gets pregnant with no problems? Why is it me who has to wait and wait and try so hard? Ugh... so I totally get it. I'm tired of waiting for #2.

AFM, like I said, I'm 9 DPO and BFNs so far. Trying not to get too down - the earliest I've gotten a BFP in the past was 11 DPO. But, I'm not feeling good about this month. I have been sick for the entire 2WW except for 3 days or so - I had 1 cold, got better, then a couple days ago, got another one.

Anyone else testing soon??
sasra_nu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 05:27 PM   #13
photocat
Registered Users

Blah, onto the next cycle for me. This one was 23 days??! Why!? I think I ovulated earlier than usual too, but still, 23 days gives me an estimated LP of about 8 or 9 days.

My 6 yr old is stressing me out big time though, can stress bring on ovulation and af? I always thought it would postpone it, rather than induce it, so who knows what's going on.

Might have to start doing some opks and an hpt before af is due. Sigh.

photocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:20 PM   #14
taralynnel
Registered Users
seller

Location: Monterey, CA (where ever the Marine Corps takes me)
My Mood:

hey ladies. just checking in to say hey. my parents just left this morning from being here all week for the holiday and it was nice, but i'm GLAD to have them gone. they bicker and it stresses me out. plus my mom recently lost about 25lbs and she was driving me nuts with her constant calorie counting and my dad complaining about it. she was also a bad influence- we got mcd's ice cream cones a couple of times because she was low on her # of calories for the day and it's "only 140 calories". i don't even like vanilla icecream so it was just added calories i didn't need or enjoy! i go back to my weight loss dr tomorrow. i'm pretty sure i haven't lost anything and may have even gained a lb or 2. i lost 11lbs the first 2 weeks, so it's going to suck. but back on the wagon! i didn't do too bad until yesterday when we got mcd nuggets and fries for lunch
my mom and her sister are coming back out in early january so i'm hoping to lose another 10lbs at least before then. i hate it when my mom is skinnier than me. we were watching the where are they now biggest loser show last week and she kept commenting on how Tara had gained some of her weight back. the woman just ran a damn IRONMAN and finished in under 13 hours, but ya, she's fat i did take my mom to her first spin class and she said she almost had to get off of the bike a couple of times so i may be fatter than her, but i'm in better shape!
anyway, still preventing, but may stop preventing next month i'd like to lose some more weight first though. we will see. i just want another little one so bad!

i was hoping to see some BFPs here. i'm thinking of you all, even if i'm not as present as i'd like to be. i'm so busy with sewing for another craft fair and i have my first 2 home parties with Scentsy this week! somewhere in there i'd like to make my LO a doll for xmas too. hoping everyone had a good holiday last week.
Tara, lovin' wife to a United States Marine (Ray), and mommy to the E's: Emeline 9.23.03, Everett 6.29.05 & Elianna 3.20.08, missing my baby in heaven 7/11, my rainbows are here! Easton & Evangeline 10.22.12
taralynnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:01 PM   #15
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahonycm View Post
I'm waiting for AF and thinking I should start soon. I've been temping, but not recording, just kind of looking for that temp dip. On a less positive note... my DH got called out of town AGAIN, for a week! And so it looks like December may not work out either, it depends on when I ovulate. It's funny because I keep getting this feeling like I'm never going to have another baby, but then I go and buy gender neutral yarn and a romper pattern... and have bought some diapers on really good deals. I know that if I haven't conceived in a year or so I could always sell what I have, but my feelings are all over the place... another reason why I'm pretty sure AF is coming soon.

So, knowing that hormones are kicking up a fuss in my body, I'm trying not to moan "why is it so dang hard for ME"? Why can't I be the one who has their first PPAF and then, BAM! or even after a couple months? Why can't we have an "oops".

OK, that's enough wallowing, onto the good stuff.

I've gotten faster and faster at knitting, finished up a pair of longies, a vest and a hat in the last 2 weeks! Now I get to spend a little time sewing. I'm making some Christmas presents for Tara, and am excited to see how they turn out. My husband's been really wonderful and supportive since he's been home, and I'm going to have an afternoon out on Wednesday or Thursday!! I really need one because I think I may go a little crazy if I don't get one soon. LOL.

Well, kitchen is hollering at me to clean it, so I'll say "night" ladies and hope to read some good status updates. Have a wonderful evening!
Oh no, I hope your DH is home at the right time for TCC!! I have always thought it would be great to have an oops as well. Actually we did, but that was my miscarriage. I'd love to have another oops someday, but a healthy one this time!
Yay for getting an afternoon out by yourself! I am still waiting for my day off. It has to be a Saturday and all our Saturdays have been full this past month. This coming Sarurday we're going to a wedding, so that's out. Hopefully the Sat after that!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandnew View Post
Someone clue me in on Fertilitea?
Right now I am just doing a prenatal multi-vit gummy from Target... open to suggestions tho

O due Wednesday, then comes that dreadful 2WW...but I don't know if it will be longer! I had a 3WW before AF one month...had our hopes all up as I test 2x with BFN (1 on the missed day, one a week later and AF came the next day)
I've never used fertilitea, but it is a blend of several herbs including Vitex to help regulate a woman's hormones. Ugh, a 3WW is NOOOOOO fun!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by photocat View Post
Blah, onto the next cycle for me. This one was 23 days??! Why!? I think I ovulated earlier than usual too, but still, 23 days gives me an estimated LP of about 8 or 9 days.

My 6 yr old is stressing me out big time though, can stress bring on ovulation and af? I always thought it would postpone it, rather than induce it, so who knows what's going on.

Might have to start doing some opks and an hpt before af is due. Sigh.
I hope this cycle is better for you, at least a longer LP!! Mine was 9 days this time as well, no idea why!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taralynnel View Post
hey ladies. just checking in to say hey. my parents just left this morning from being here all week for the holiday and it was nice, but i'm GLAD to have them gone. they bicker and it stresses me out. plus my mom recently lost about 25lbs and she was driving me nuts with her constant calorie counting and my dad complaining about it. she was also a bad influence- we got mcd's ice cream cones a couple of times because she was low on her # of calories for the day and it's "only 140 calories". i don't even like vanilla icecream so it was just added calories i didn't need or enjoy! i go back to my weight loss dr tomorrow. i'm pretty sure i haven't lost anything and may have even gained a lb or 2. i lost 11lbs the first 2 weeks, so it's going to suck. but back on the wagon! i didn't do too bad until yesterday when we got mcd nuggets and fries for lunch
my mom and her sister are coming back out in early january so i'm hoping to lose another 10lbs at least before then. i hate it when my mom is skinnier than me. we were watching the where are they now biggest loser show last week and she kept commenting on how Tara had gained some of her weight back. the woman just ran a damn IRONMAN and finished in under 13 hours, but ya, she's fat i did take my mom to her first spin class and she said she almost had to get off of the bike a couple of times so i may be fatter than her, but i'm in better shape!
anyway, still preventing, but may stop preventing next month i'd like to lose some more weight first though. we will see. i just want another little one so bad!

i was hoping to see some BFPs here. i'm thinking of you all, even if i'm not as present as i'd like to be. i'm so busy with sewing for another craft fair and i have my first 2 home parties with Scentsy this week! somewhere in there i'd like to make my LO a doll for xmas too. hoping everyone had a good holiday last week.
Thanks for stopping by! Don't worry about not losing any more weight, the holidays are stressful enough without worrying about that! Hopefully you will reach your goal for January, I know you can do it!!! Too bad your mom is not more of a supportive weight loss buddy. Weird that she'd want to "use up" calories with McD ice cream. I hope you get to start TTC again next month!!!

AFM, I've been busy with my Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale in my etsy shop. It'll be finished in a couple hours and then I have to change everything back again. I got some sales, which is great!
Old 11-29-2011, 06:50 AM   #16
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

Jumping in because I'm not sure where to put this! We've been trying since a loss in July. My AF isn't due until Friday but my boobs were SO sore while exercising today so I tested... TWO LINES! I'm cautious but so very excited. I had a MC between my two kids and went kind of crazy peeing on sticks.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:02 AM   #17
mommyfrog
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2grace View Post
Jumping in because I'm not sure where to put this! We've been trying since a loss in July. My AF isn't due until Friday but my boobs were SO sore while exercising today so I tested... TWO LINES! I'm cautious but so very excited. I had a MC between my two kids and went kind of crazy peeing on sticks.
Yay!!!! Good luck.
Jeanie, wife of Paul, mommy of Aurora-20 and married (5/23/94), Oliver-18 (12/27/95), Simon-15 (9/11/98), Savannah-14 (4/9/00), Harrison-11 (2/26/03), Genevieve-9 (2/24/05), and Sebastian-6 (4/24/08), Precious Baby Girl (lost 8/10), Magnus-(4/26/14)
mommyfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:05 AM   #18
Joyful Tie Dyes
Banned for reasons unrelated to transactions
www.joyfultiedyes.com

My Mood:

I looked at next months chart and the "special" days are the EXACT days we will be home for Xmas...in the same room as DS, with a creaky bed...and no door LMAO

This will take some creativity!
Joyful Tie Dyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:48 AM   #19
daddyn4wisechix
Registered Users
Formerly: daddyn3wisechix
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyful Tie Dyes View Post
I looked at next months chart and the "special" days are the EXACT days we will be home for Xmas...in the same room as DS, with a creaky bed...and no door LMAO

This will take some creativity!
The floor w/a blanket works wonders !! LOL
Old 11-29-2011, 11:00 AM   #20
daddyn4wisechix
Registered Users
Formerly: daddyn3wisechix
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am in 2WW...

Got my CH at FF yesterday... CD 12 for O... which made me lose hope a bit... I was Googling & found that the 5+ day BFP OPKs I have been having are "normal" & that one counts the 1st or 2nd BFP at the actual O day (which coincides w/FF O date)... I also read that a 15 or even 16 day LP is "normal" too... and I read about some women who had BFP OPKs before they for am HCG BFP were pregnant... makes me wonder about the BFPs I got on my OPKs when AF was due a cycle or 2.

This cycle I started BIP on CD 6 & ordered my Vitex last night for next cycle ...

DD has her pre-op check tomorrow... no cough anymore... I am praying she doesn't pick up some bug at the doctor's office & we have to reschedule her surgery for the 6-7th time... I would FLIP, seriously flip... so I won't go there! LOL

AF is due right around ODD & YDD bdays, depending upon how long this cycle is, w/an early O... I would **think** it would be a 28-29 day cycle, but who knows?!?!?

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We stayed home & had an entirely gluten free feast, all made from scratch (except the gravy I bought at TJ's in case I flubbed my own! LOL)... I even ate & LIKED the stuffing, which I have always hated since I was a kid... mushy bread, YUCK!!!!! LOL But mine was firm, so I liked it, I guess!! LOL