Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-28-2011, 06:27 AM   #1
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ATTS: November 28, 2011

We are all "Addicted To The Stick", so this thread is for us! Some of us don't fit into the other groups (TTC While Breastfeeding, TTC over 30, etc.) so we meet up here! Anyone is welcome to join no matter your TTC situation! The more we have, the more BFPs we'll see! To join, post in red your handle, name (if you want), and any other info you want posted like your chart link (if you have one).

*If you've been inactive for a few weeks you'll be removed from the list. If you want to be readded just post and we'll get you back up there a.s.a.p!

Waiting to O

Edensmomma (Jena)
Dutchlish (Maaike)
zacifer (Jenny)
hokoonchi (Camilla)
korbinsmommie (Jessica)
avahsmomma (Christina)
Riley1mommy (Amy)
LSwinson12 (Lora)
Bobbie ~1+3~ (Bobbie)

Two Week Wait

Kymdenise (Kim)
JCPACmommy (Carissa)
itsajoi (Jena)
christylkeller (Christy)
Yankeesunbound (Jenn)
shootingstarlet (Katie)
Eileen (Eileen)
mommyinthesun (Jessie)
Daniella_Jean
andyoly82 (Andrea)
tideseeker (Gin)
candyopin (Candy)
Avasmommy (Corie)

NTNP

zacifer (Jenny)
crunchymom2b (Alycia)
Justjess (Jessica)

EBF Waiting For AF

myall4him2 (Heather)

Pregnant & Praying To Make It

Name: Holly
Username: Hokuao2003
Tested Positive: 11/23/11

Name: Courtney
Username: Calex99
Tested Positive: 11/20/11

Name: Sasha
Username:SashaE80

Name:
Username: rahhlady
Tested positive: 11/15/11

Name: Melissa
Username: mamata3
Tested Positive: 11/10/11

Name: Naoma
Username: naomawood
Tested Positive: 11/10/11

Name: Amanda
Username: rosenfried2
Tested Positive: 11/4/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 1/1/12

Name: Jenifer
Username: jnk10046
Tested Positive: 11/5/11, confirmed 11/6/11

Name: Lora
Username: love2bmommy
Tested Positive: 10/17/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 12/13/11

Name: Kelsey
Username: Bigmamakelsey
Tested Positive: 10/20/11

Name: Ashleah
Username:Ashleah123
Tested Positive: 10/21/11

Name: Beth
Username: Mabelino
Tested Positive: 10/23/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 12/17/11

Name: Katie
Username: Yesterdayicried
Tested Positive: 10/25/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 12/18/11

Name: Holly
Username: Squeakersmama
Tested Positive: 10/30/11

Graduates! HH9M!

Hrskirball7 (Hannah) - BFP on 10/4/11
tryinforthree (Kelli) - BFP on 10/4/11
scrapandsewon (Nichole) - BFP on 10/6/11
Name: princesslilahsmom (Danielle) - BFP on 10/12/11
Name: dkg354boy2 (Christine) - BFP on 10/13/11

Cheerleaders

AlouetteCaroline
sassknuckles (Genevieve)
chayla
lilbitcrunchy (Heather)
abhernandez (Alice)
slimy72 (Laurel)
aerobebe1421 (Jen)

Advertisement

Last edited by hokoonchi; 11-28-2011 at 05:51 PM.
hokoonchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:52 AM   #2
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Good morning ladies!!! I hope this new week brings many BFPs and less stress to all!
FF changed my cross hairs again and now says I'm 5 dpo which I think could be accurate but who knows. I do t always get the right amount of sleep so going off cervical position,cm and cramps I would say 3 dpo but today I'm nauseated with a headache and last night I had some cramping. I guess we shall see!
Old 11-28-2011, 06:55 AM   #3
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: November 28, 2011

Hi everyone! I've moved folks around who have requested (to my knowledge). There are a few ladies I have not heard from since I started managing this thread -- does anyone have updates or know if any of the following folks are graduates?

- tideseeker (Gin)
- candyopin (Candy)
- Avasmommy (Corie)

Please let me know any info! If I do not hear in a little while, I will remove names from the list.

Any other updates let me know!

AFM, boring over here ... CD4 or so (AF is still with me; hope she leaves soon). I got sucked in to reading about gender swaying on one of the other threads on TTC and then went over to ingender.com to read some of that stuff. People do lots of stuff! It made my head hurt thinking about it. I'm way too lazy to buy a microscope and monitor DH's swimmers. Anyway .... happy Cyber Monday!
Old 11-28-2011, 07:03 AM   #4
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokoonchi
Hi everyone! I've moved folks around who have requested (to my knowledge). There are a few ladies I have not heard from since I started managing this thread -- does anyone have updates or know if any of the following folks are graduates?

- tideseeker (Gin)
- candyopin (Candy)
- Avasmommy (Corie)

Please let me know any info! If I do not hear in a little while, I will remove names from the list.

Any other updates let me know!

AFM, boring over here ... CD4 or so (AF is still with me; hope she leaves soon). I got sucked in to reading about gender swaying on one of the other threads on TTC and then went over to ingender.com to read some of that stuff. People do lots of stuff! It made my head hurt thinking about it. I'm way too lazy to buy a microscope and monitor DH's swimmers. Anyway .... happy Cyber Monday!
Crazy people say what?? A microscope???? Are we serious here?? Wow I thought saying "baby could you come home for lunch my temps are great" took the romance out of it but a microscope! That's a full blown science experiment! Yeah I'll just stick with my nighties and old fashioned hitting on my hubby
Old 11-28-2011, 07:05 AM   #5
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

I just can't bring myself to test!! I'm 15dpo today, haven't tested since 11dpo, and just can't make myself do it I know, I should be booted from ATTS, right? It's just that I feel like I just KNOW it's going to be stark white bfn and it's so hard seeing that. I'm nervous about my chart because I still don't really see how FF found a temp shift (although I am happy they did) and if I switch the detection to FAM it takes away the crosshairs entirely. I did get TCOYF to show O on my chart too, but only if I discarded some of my crazy AF temps, which I know are usually not very accurate but I feel bad taking them out of the chart anyway. It's just that to me the temps don't look all that different from some of my anovulatory charts and last cycle BOTH charts gave me an o date and then took it away after like 11 or 12 dpo so I had the dreaded 2ww with nothing to show for it since I never ended up o'ing at all. I'd rather just get AF than test and test and test with bfn after bfn. I never have really had "textbook" charts since I've started charting, even on cycles that I know I o'd, so maybe the FAM rules are just too strict for me, but it still makes me nervous and makes me freak out about not wanting to test with such ambiguous temps! Sorry, just freaking out a little.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:25 AM   #6
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen
I just can't bring myself to test!! I'm 15dpo today, haven't tested since 11dpo, and just can't make myself do it I know, I should be booted from ATTS, right? It's just that I feel like I just KNOW it's going to be stark white bfn and it's so hard seeing that. I'm nervous about my chart because I still don't really see how FF found a temp shift (although I am happy they did) and if I switch the detection to FAM it takes away the crosshairs entirely. I did get TCOYF to show O on my chart too, but only if I discarded some of my crazy AF temps, which I know are usually not very accurate but I feel bad taking them out of the chart anyway. It's just that to me the temps don't look all that different from some of my anovulatory charts and last cycle BOTH charts gave me an o date and then took it away after like 11 or 12 dpo so I had the dreaded 2ww with nothing to show for it since I never ended up o'ing at all. I'd rather just get AF than test and test and test with bfn after bfn. I never have really had "textbook" charts since I've started charting, even on cycles that I know I o'd, so maybe the FAM rules are just too strict for me, but it still makes me nervous and makes me freak out about not wanting to test with such ambiguous temps! Sorry, just freaking out a little.
You are allowed to freak out! That's why we are here. Honestly my temp shift wasn't crazy big either. I don't get 3 hours in a row usually. Between DH being awake at night, DS going through a growth spurt and our new kitten I'm all over the place. I'm relying in my cervical position, cm and cramping this cycle. Can you post your chart so we can see it? I hate seeing those neg tests too!! I wish I could hold your hand for you! There is always hope as long as AF is away!
Old 11-28-2011, 10:12 AM   #7
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Andy - My charts are in my siggy...can you see it?
Old 11-28-2011, 12:38 PM   #8
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Please move me to the 2WW.. (ugh)
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:47 PM   #9
LSwinson12
Registered Users
seller

Ugh....if I'm not pregnant this cycle I'm out for at least 6 months. DH and I talked last night and he is super stressed because he's starting a new job. I dont blame him and weve always agreed that if were both not on board with a decision then the answer is no. It's just a hard pill to swallow.

I O'd either yesterday or today and the last time we DTD was 2 days ago. Ugh...now my chances are even slimmer. I know sperm can live up to 5 days, so I'm keeping my hopes up that I catch one this cycle.

Anyone wanna peak at my chart and tell me if they think it's even possible?
Lora: Wife To Clint & Mama to Cooper (5) and Nash (3). TTC #3!

When those hard times come, love will bring you right back -Zion I
Swinson Studios | Personal Blog
My Chart

LSwinson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:48 PM   #10
LSwinson12
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
I don't blame you at all, seeing those stark white tests is hard. I'd rather see AF then on of those.
Lora: Wife To Clint & Mama to Cooper (5) and Nash (3). TTC #3!

When those hard times come, love will bring you right back -Zion I
Swinson Studios | Personal Blog
My Chart

LSwinson12 is offline   Reply With Quote